Author Topic: Obama 268 McCain 270- from a moonbat projection site  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Obama 268 McCain 270- from a moonbat projection site
« on: September 12, 2008, 11:14:38 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7042302

Eric J in MN  (1000+ posts)       Fri Sep-12-08 10:46 AM
Original message
"Obama 268 McCain 270" 
 The website "electoral-vote.com" uses polling averages, and that is their current count of electoral votes.

Please donate-to-Obama or volunteer-for-Obama.

It would be horrible if this map is the same on Election Night.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

I do believe that this site is ran by a foreign moonbat. It's gotta hurt.

StrongBad  (1000+ posts)       Fri Sep-12-08 11:06 AM
Response to Original message
8. Debates People!
 Obama has to present himself to the public who still are kinda iffy just as to who this guy is.

We know he is an empathetic and intelligent person who is a natural born leader, but he has to get this across to middle America in order to win.

Hope he can pull it off...

Ahem......He's tried for close to two years now. It ain't workin.

curse10  (1000+ posts)       Fri Sep-12-08 11:10 AM
10. 538 isn't all roses today either

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

KingFlorez (1000+ posts)       Fri Sep-12-08 11:41 AM
14. A lead that small is bound not to hold
 Being ahead by 2 electoral votes is not going to hold. Besides, the polls that they base Nevada going for McCain for is flawed, as it had 73% of African-Americans voting for McCain. Our numbers really hinge on Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado and there still is a very good chance we will get those in November. No way McCain holds his lead for two months in some of these places.

WTF!!!

Va Lefty  (1000+ posts)      Fri Sep-12-08 11:52 AM
20. Scariest sentence
 "In 2004, John Kerry had 273 on this date."

Very upsetting. Think I'll start drinking early today

On that note, I'll end it.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Obama 268 McCain 270- from a moonbat projection site
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 11:16:42 AM »
If I were a primitive, I'd be willing to wait for the presidential and vice-presidential debates; I'd be willing to delay them until December 2008 or something.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 11:22:33 AM »
Va Lefty  (1000+ posts)      Fri Sep-12-08 11:52 AM
20. Scariest sentence
 "In 2004, John Kerry had 273 on this date."

Very upsetting. Think I'll start drinking early today

Isn't that basically every day for the average DUmmy? :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 11:25:18 AM »
You know it is worse than that for the DUmbasses.  McCain is starting to work California, California.  His internals must be showing something to spend the money there.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 12:07:08 PM »
You know it is worse than that for the DUmbasses.  McCain is starting to work California, California.  His internals must be showing something to spend the money there.

If California is in play then the DUmmies are in REAL trouble.  As I have said time and time again -- the Presidential election should be ceded to McCain: They need to watch their lead in Congress.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DarkHalo

• Wannabe Photographer
  • Yes, everything you heard about me is true
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 12:47:04 PM »
8. Debates People!
 Obama has to present himself to the public who still are kinda iffy just as to who this guy is.

We know he is an empathetic and intelligent person who is a natural born leader, but he has to get this across to middle America in order to win.

Natural born leader? Of what??? Oh wait...I keep forgetting that 'community organizer' thing he was.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" - George Orwell

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 12:49:29 PM »

If California is in play then the DUmmies are in REAL trouble.  As I have said time and time again -- the Presidential election should be ceded to McCain: They need to watch their lead in Congress.

I can remember a time not too damned long ago when we couldn't even be sure McCain would even make a decent, "Bob Dole-esque" showing for the presidential race.  Now, if California is in play for McCain, it looks to me like McCain won't just finish the race well, he may even have "Reagan-esque" coat-tails for Congress.

Who'd have thunk it?  Who else is looking forward to the TOTAL DUmmy meltdown on November 5th?  :popcorn:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline terry

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 12:54:12 PM »
If I were a primitive, I'd be willing to wait for the presidential and vice-presidential debates; I'd be willing to delay them until December 2008 or something.

:-)

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 01:00:35 PM »
In 04 it was only a 10% margin that won it for Kerry. Link
And a lot of those Counties that went for ol' blue nose were by a very slim margin.

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 01:03:17 PM »

I can remember a time not too damned long ago when we couldn't even be sure McCain would even make a decent, "Bob Dole-esque" showing for the presidential race.  Now, if California is in play for McCain, it looks to me like McCain won't just finish the race well, he may even have "Reagan-esque" coat-tails for Congress.

Who'd have thunk it?  Who else is looking forward to the TOTAL DUmmy meltdown on November 5th?  :popcorn:

"You're Welcome."

(I get a huge kick out of that pic)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 01:16:44 PM »
Who says the DUmmies don't have churches? The photo clearly shows Governor Palin visiting with their board of deacons.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 05:33:34 PM »
Who says the DUmmies don't have churches? The photo clearly shows Governor Palin visiting with their board of deacons.

But she forgot her goat leggings.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 06:17:51 PM »
I like the backpedaling..

"National Polls mean nothing, its the state polls that do" has morphed into "The state polls mean nothing, its way to early" and "The state polls mean nothing, its Rovian manipulation"

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 06:27:27 PM »
I like the backpedaling..

"National Polls mean nothing, its the state polls that do" has morphed into "The state polls mean nothing, its way to early" and "The state polls mean nothing, its Rovian manipulation"

Let's just go to "it didn't matter what lever I pulled -- the fix was in."

Offline DarkHalo

• Wannabe Photographer
  • Yes, everything you heard about me is true
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »

The entertainment value of watching the moonbats go rabid in '04 was worth having to put up with another 4 years of Bush (almost). To see Lucy pull the football away from them again...my face hurts from smiling so much just thinking about that.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" - George Orwell

Offline Duchess

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 01:36:46 PM »
8. Debates People!

Natural born leader? Of what??? Oh wait...I keep forgetting that 'community organizer' thing he was.

Natural-born leader of America-hating Germans.