Author Topic: Another DUmmy Threatening to Leave the Country  (Read 3955 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: Another DUmmy Threatening to Leave the Country
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »
Meh -- honestly, the primitives best plan has been to relocate to Alaska and then force a succession vote. At least they can get tp Alaska without going through the nightmare of emigration. I also suspect the vote would fail, but hey - its their right I suppose.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2008, 07:45:39 PM »
Meh -- honestly, the primitives best plan has been to relocate to Alaska and then force a succession vote. At least they can get tp Alaska without going through the nightmare of emigration. I also suspect the vote would fail, but hey - its their right I suppose.
if the DUmmies did manage to cede from the Union, 5 minutes later they'd be speaking Russian.  Which, probably they wouldn't mind.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2008, 08:41:15 PM »
Please, please leave. We need the room for the VRWC Memorial Stadium.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 09:24:07 PM by Airwolf »
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2008, 09:14:24 PM »
I had a rough year.   But any dummy that wants to go has my blessing.  Four years ago he could have had me help with the plane fare, but I can't do that this year.   But if you want to live elsewhere, by all means, do so.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »
if the DUmmies did manage to cede from the Union, 5 minutes later they'd be speaking Russian.  Which, probably they wouldn't mind.

No, they would be speaking Arabic.  And quoting the accursed qu'aran.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »

Well, the Russians have been making noise about claiming the North Pole so I just figured if the DUmmies went to Alaska, succeeded in succession, the Russians would be more than happy to "aid" the DUmmie revolution and establish a few bases there.  On the bright side, at least the Russians would drill.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2008, 11:25:51 PM »

From what I remember, Australia is the single most important country in the game of Risk so no.  How about Austria?
Can't Risk it!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 05:45:45 AM »

And on the plus side, the womyn would all be in burkas.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DarkHalo

• Wannabe Photographer
  • Yes, everything you heard about me is true
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 04:13:28 PM »
Last week they were whipping up the 'bwah, I'm leaving the country" if McCain/Palin win shriek as they did in 2004. 

I hereby offer my services to help them pack if they only promise to go...soon.

Back in '04 there was a bunch of us that offered to kick in for travel costs to help certain DUmmies leave the country. Maybe we should start a list of which ones we would like to see go? Might be an interesting thread....hmmm...
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" - George Orwell

Offline Chris_

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »
Last week they were whipping up the 'bwah, I'm leaving the country" if McCain/Palin win shriek as they did in 2004. 

I hereby offer my services to help them pack if they only promise to go...soon.

Back in '04 there was a bunch of us that offered to kick in for travel costs to help certain DUmmies leave the country. Maybe we should start a list of which ones we would like to see go? Might be an interesting thread....hmmm...

Easy to make such a list.  Go the list users page, start with A, end with Z (or 9 I can never remember which is highest in ASCII)  -- list everyone in between, inclusive.

Offline Duchess

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 05:53:34 PM »
Again, my constant question.

A question that hasn't been answered yet.

Why do the primitives think they'll be "punishing" us, "depriving" us, by leaving the country?
A better question is: What can we do to hasten the DUmmie Exodus?

Asking why they think they're punishing us is akin to looking a gift horse in the mouth.  I don't care why they're leaving I am simply overjoyed they are are leaving.

On the other hand, one should always be aware of what happened when the Golgafrinchans blasted the useless 1/3 of the population into space.  Still, DUmmies are nowhere near as valuable as telephone sanitizers.  Plus, we all use cell phones on this planet.

Seriously, we should set up a website with a Paypal account, "Attention To All DUmmies Who Said They Would Leave If McCain/Palin Won" or something like that, and post the threads and screenshots of the ones who made the "threat", and offer to take up donations to help their travel expenses. Kind of a version of their stupid "We Apologise" site when President Bush won his second term. And we could be sure to add all the names of the celebrities who've made the same (empty) threat. Because it could only be a great thing for this country if they really left, and well worth the donation money. Fewer America-haters trying to destroy her from within could only be a good thing, plus fewer leeches on the welfare rolls.