Author Topic: Maybe my rightwing neighbor has been drugged and stuffed in a closet. No Faceboo  (Read 282 times)

Offline CC27

CTyankee (59,587 posts)

Maybe my rightwing neighbor has been drugged and stuffed in a closet. No Facebook shit from him for

a long time. I've posted about the guy here a few times: he comes out like a ripstarter...."seeing" with his own eyes some video "proving" there was immense voter fraud in the last election and other insanities.

Last week he just sniped. He "doesn't believe a word out of his mouth" from Biden. Before that he described our Vice President's voice as "cackling." That might have been his last gibe about her because I don't think his wife would have stood for that any more.

I will still donate to his family's fund at the hospital in the name of his little baby girl who died there (too premature to sustain life). It is incredibly sad. But he must know that Biden suffered the loss of a little baby daughter, too. I truly thought that would have some remedial effect...

Such a lovely family. Their son takes our trash to the curb for pickup each week. His wife always says to us that they will help us any way they can, just ask.

I am thinking that he will soften his attitude about Biden. He still has deep wells of decency and maybe we can eventually reach down and pull him toward the light...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216119106

You are one sick puppy

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
CTYankee better hope nothing actually happened, assuming the neighbor is real of course, cause that post will be reason number one on the search warrants. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Mary Ann

"Cackle" is the only possible adjective to describe what Kamala does. Just sayin'.

Offline DUmpDiver

But he must know that Biden suffered the loss of a little baby daughter, too.

So what? He's still a rotten president with a failing brain.