Author Topic: My response to people who believe in the The Big Lie  (Read 411 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
My response to people who believe in the The Big Lie
« on: December 04, 2021, 05:11:43 PM »
Rustynaerduwell (462 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216113282

My response to people who believe in the The Big Lie that they have a hard time arguing against

It leaves them...confused (?).

He had four years in the highest office in the land, with both Houses of Congress on his side for half that time. He controlled the Justice Department with a demonstratively loyal Attorney General. He loaded the Courts with loyalists. He had four years with every Branch of Government on his side and every federal investigative and legal tool at his disposal to stop the steal. And yet, it was stolen. Do you realize how weak and incompetent he had to be, with all this power, to not stop a steal he knew was coming four years in advance?

:yawn:

Star Member Walleye (9,518 posts)

1. Somebody should ask him why after four years America isn't great again

And what makes him, and the Republicans, think another four years will do the trick

Star Member bucolic_frolic (28,009 posts)

3. He could only pull that trick once, the first time, when no one knew what was going on

After 4 years, the system tightened up and closed the loopholes.

Notice, we still don't know what happened in 2016. We never looked. Lame brains in rural America suddenly decided to vote in numbers not seen previously. Few have questioned it, but it doesn't make any sense. Neither does Kentucky.

Star Member vanlassie (3,875 posts)

5. And we never got any God Damned infrastructure, either.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: My response to people who believe in the The Big Lie
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 05:42:08 PM »
My first-thought response: "So you are admitting that Trump wasn't corrupt like you claim he was, but Democrats were."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 05:46:38 PM »
Hard to make America great again when the liberals only want to ruin it and will undermine or undo any good legislation or programs conservatives put forward. Kind of makes me think of Sisyphus
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 06:11:18 PM »
 :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

I can’t help but laugh at leftists who convince themselves they’re more intelligent than conservatives, much less believe they can word things in such a way that we “can’t argue against”. They’re so immature.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 07:46:51 PM »

I can’t help but laugh at leftists who convince themselves they’re more intelligent than conservatives, much less believe they can word things in such a way that we “can’t argue against”. They’re so immature.

It bears repeating: The democrats claim three presidential elections were stolen from them, and despite their all-illuminating, all-penetrating brilliance, and years of controlling congress, the executive branch, and the justice department, no one has been brought to justice for stealing these elections.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 06:59:39 PM »
The biggest lie I know of is that the democrat party cares for the little working guy.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 07:20:54 PM »
The Big Lie is the shit that left peddled about Russian collusion the minute Donald Trump was announced as the winner in 2020 and how it dominated the majority of his term with millions of dollars spent on the mueller investigation which exonerated the President so the left continues to oppose a legitimate President with 2 shampeachments.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 07:53:05 PM »
Response to Rustynaerduwell (Original post)Sat Dec 4, 2021, 01:55 PM
lame54 (31,199 posts)
2. And he never captured any...

Deep State rogues

Not exactly "captured" but right off the top of my head I can name fat boy Alexander Vindman, who was exposed and forced to retire from the military.

President Trump exposed many many deep state leftist dirtbags.  But captured?  I suppose he didn't actually "capture" any.

But then, he's not done yet either--not by a long shot.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 10:43:22 PM »

:argh:They love to use the term "confused" to describe the impact of their rhetoric on us rubes. I have to admit that when talking to Lefties I often am confused, not because they've shown me my flawed thinking, but because I cannot fathom how they have the brain capacity to even breathe.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself