Author Topic: Pew Study Shows 53% of White, Liberal Women Have a Mental Disorder  (Read 650 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Ever think that the radical SJWs screaming at you for “using gendered language,” forgetting to use their made-up pronouns, supporting President Donald Trump, or supporting the police have a mental disorder and are probably insane? Well, chances are, you were right. According to the results of an epic Pew Study, the majority of leftist women have mental issues. That’s right; over 50% of leftist women are actually insane.

The study, carried out in March 2020, was meant to study how the Covid pandemic and government policies related to it affected the lives and mental health of Americans. Overall, the study is about what you’d expect; Americans weren’t handling the lockdowns and other anti-social policies of the early Covid days well. No surprises there. But, one aspect of the study that’s quite interesting is the breakdown of mental health issues across the political spectrum. As Evie magazine reports in a nice summary of the mental health results:

The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.

https://trendingpolitics.com/lol-pew-study-shows-53-of-white-liberal-women-have-a-mental-disorder/?utm_source=economics

56% of white liberal women are crazy. That means 100% of the DU womyn are  :mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

Re: Pew Study Shows 53% of White, Liberal Women Have a Mental Disorder
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 07:35:34 AM »
Maybe Ann Coulter had a point when she said women should NOT vote. :whistling:

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 11:24:18 AM »

Personally, I like the idea that only people who pay taxes should be allowed to vote since they are the ones with skin in the game.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 12:17:23 PM »

Ya think so, do you now?

Well, lucky for you, Mr. Thundley, that you said "maybe" ...  :-)   
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 12:24:31 PM »
Personally, I like the idea that only people who pay taxes should be allowed to vote since they are the ones with skin in the game.

Yes, and more yes!  I agree!

:hi5:   Well deserved & awarded!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 12:27:53 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 12:45:36 PM »
Ya think so, do you now?

Well, lucky for you, Mr. Thundley, that you said "maybe" ...  :-)

How about requiring voters to be tax payers and pass a common sense test. :)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 01:03:25 PM »
How about requiring voters to be tax payers and pass a common sense test. :)

See my reply to FlaGator above ...

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2021, 03:20:07 PM »
56% of white liberal women are crazy. That means 100% of the DU womyn are  :mental:.

If 56% of the white liberal women are crazy, I wonder what the percentage of white liberal men are crazy? Furthermore what percentage of the other race's liberal population, men and women, are crazy?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2021, 03:37:35 PM »
If 56% of the white liberal women are crazy, I wonder what the percentage of white liberal men are crazy? Furthermore what percentage of the other race's liberal population, men and women, are crazy?
Throw 3 bullets into a crowd of liberals and how many crazy criminals would you hit?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 03:42:05 PM »
I've been saying that for years. NONE of the leeches on society care a bit how much the rest of us pay in taxes, or what we have to give up to fund their AFDC/Medicaid/Food Stamps/etc. And the biggest problem is that we are very close to having more of the takers than the makers.

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2021, 04:27:43 PM »
I've been saying that for years. NONE of the leeches on society care a bit how much the rest of us pay in taxes, or what we have to give up to fund their AFDC/Medicaid/Food Stamps/etc. And the biggest problem is that we are very close to having more of the takers than the makers.

Back when the cock sucking RINO Mitt "The Mittwit" Romney was playing catcher for Reggie Love's Li'l Bitch, the figure was 47% of Americans that were on some form of "gub'mint aid".

I'll just about bet the mortgage that The 'Rona lockdowns in 2020 were damned near engineered and intended from the outset to push that figure over the top.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2021, 05:46:40 PM »

Go to the link. It’s broken down between male/female and other races.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2021, 06:21:55 AM »

I would be happy with baby steps and say that only American citizens should be allowed to vote.  :censored:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2021, 08:09:52 AM »
I would be happy with baby steps and say that only American citizens should be allowed to vote.  :censored:
Even dead ones?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2021, 10:16:51 AM »
Seriously, I highly doubt that the number of crazy leftist White women is that low. my educated guess would be well over 75%.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2021, 10:29:05 AM »
I'm not seeing it in the survey itself, but the article charts look like that is pretty much the ones who are self reporting mental disorders.  It's well established that leftists and moonbats in particular wear there mental/emotional problems like a badge of honor (especially gender confusion right now), which makes me wonder exactly what the definition of mental illness is here.  Are they including things like ADHD?  Are they skipping things like gender dysphoria?  Are they counting the PTSD from being drug to church by their RWNJ fundamentalist grandma twice as a kid?  How many conservative leaning folks are ignoring the PTSD from their three tours of Iraq, or their mild issues with depression?

Not saying libs aren't nuts, just making some caveats. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Aristotelian