Author Topic: I think white privilege was a factor in the Oxford shooting.  (Read 416 times)

Offline CC27

I think white privilege was a factor in the Oxford shooting.
« on: December 03, 2021, 01:38:47 PM »
Coventina (23,011 posts)

Can you imagine the difference in how the shooter would have been treated if he'd been Black?

Threatening violence, researching weapons, etc.?

He would have been cuffed & strip-searched in the classroom before being expelled.

Turns out there's a dark side to white privilege, even for white kids....

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216109539

Retardation is a factor of why you typed this post.

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: I think white privilege was a factor in the Oxford shooting.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 02:11:33 PM »
Coventina (23,011 posts)

Can you imagine the difference in how the shooter would have been treated if he'd been Black?

Threatening violence, researching weapons, etc.?

He would have been cuffed & strip-searched in the classroom before being expelled.

Turns out there's a dark side to white privilege, even for white kids....

Oh really? 

https://www.newsmax.com/us/texas-high-school-shooting-gun/2021/10/08/id/1039731/

The Texas student who allegedly shot three people at his high school before fleeing and then surrendering hours later, was released from jail Thursday afternoon.

Timothy George Simpkins, 18, who attends Timberview High School in Arlington, Texas, was released as a civil rights attorney who joined him insisted the case wasn't a "standard-issue school shooting," The New York Post reported.

A family spokeswoman has claimed Simpkins acted out in self defense Wednesday after being robbed and targeted by bullies.

Simpkins, charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, was confined to his home after posting $75,000 bond at Tarrant County Jail on Thursday afternoon, news station WFAA reported. He must submit to drug and alcohol testing, and wear a GPS monitoring device.

https://www.rt.com/usa/537031-texas-shooting-family-party/

The 18-year-old student who was arrested earlier this week for shooting three people at a high school near Dallas has stirred online outrage by enjoying a welcome-home party after posting bail following less than one day in jail.

Timothy George Simpkins was restricted to home confinement and drug and alcohol testing under terms of his $75,000 bail, but that didn’t stop him from partying with family members after getting home from Tarrant County Jail on Thursday. Photos and a video clip from the party were even posted on social media.

Mr. Simpkins' mug shot

Want some ketchup for that plate of crow?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 02:51:43 PM »
Hmm, Darryl Brooks was able to buy a red SUV to murder at least 6 people in Waukesha.  Would that be black privilege?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 03:36:02 PM »

It's easy to think white privilege was a factor when it's an underlying assumption built into everything you analyze.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 05:46:36 PM »
Well I think negro privilege was not just a factor but the main overriding factor in the Wakeusha mass murder terrorist attack.

Sorry that is wrong. I KNOW NEGRO PRIVILEGE was the only factor.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 08:59:55 PM »
If "White Privilege" was a thing there wouldn't be so many dumbass leftists claiming to be black or native.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 08:26:17 AM »
From what I've read, the "privilege" appears to have been of the didn't-try-to-shoot-the-police-officer kind of "privilege".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.