Author Topic: About Dr. Oz ... NanceGreggs  (Read 451 times)

Offline CC27

About Dr. Oz ... NanceGreggs
« on: December 03, 2021, 07:46:02 AM »
NanceGreggs (26,582 posts)

About Dr. Oz ...

So Dr. Oz, who is running for a Pennsylvania senate seat, has ducked the state's residential requirements by 'renting' a family member's house in Pennsylvania. Dr. Oz is also known for his questionable medical advice.

So in other words, "If it ducks like a quack ..."
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216108158

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

Re: About Dr. Oz ... NanceGreggs
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 08:03:29 AM »
Does this post by Nance the Garrulous mean Dr. Oz is running as an R? Or as a D, against a Prog Fave?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 08:36:09 AM »
Reminds me of Rahm "Tiny Dancer" Emanuel who didn't live in Chicago but was elected mayor.

Know little about Dr. Oz and his politics, but if he triggers Drunken Ol' Nance, I must be compelled to like him.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 09:18:09 AM »
Already mentioned Rahm-bo who was a carpet bagger by identifying as a Chicago resident when running for mayor, it reminds me of another carpetbagger, Hillary Rodham Clinton.  (Insert your own carpet related joke here)

She's not a native New Yorker, but was elected U.S. Senator in that state.  She grew up in Chicago, went to college and law school in places unrelated to New York State, and tagged along with Slick Willie to Arkansas.

Libs love their own carpetbaggers, but if a conservative or Republican dare do the same, Drunken Aunt Nance and her ilk just clutch their pearls and sanctimoniously scold them.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 09:52:44 AM »
Oz sounds like Kasich Jr...

" I'm running to bridge the gap between the Right and the Left, so that we can come together and... blah blah blah "

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 10:00:13 AM »

Nor did they object when Bobby Kennedy carpet-bagged to New York in 1964.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2021, 10:13:02 AM »
Nor did they object when Bobby Kennedy carpet-bagged to New York in 1964.

Excellent point, as there are countless examples of opportunism by politicians.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2021, 11:03:09 AM »
Already mentioned Rahm-bo who was a carpet bagger by identifying as a Chicago resident when running for mayor, it reminds me of another carpetbagger, Hillary Rodham Clinton.  (Insert your own carpet related joke here)

She's not a native New Yorker, but was elected U.S. Senator in that state.  She grew up in Chicago, went to college and law school in places unrelated to New York State, and tagged along with Slick Willie to Arkansas.

Libs love their own carpetbaggers, but if a conservative or Republican dare do the same, Drunken Aunt Nance and her ilk just clutch their pearls and sanctimoniously scold them.

IIRC, Hillary rented a NYC apartment, and was charging her Secret Service detail the same amount as the rent on said apartment, not only carpetbagging, but sticking taxpayers with the cost without shelling out any of her own money. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2021, 09:21:08 PM »
He's a Muslim, lay off DUmbasses.  :rofl:

In all realness...

In 1986, he obtained MD and MBA degrees from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and Penn's Wharton School, respectively. He was awarded the Captain's Athletic Award for leadership in college and was class president and then student body president during medical school.

He's spent more money in Pennsylvania than any of you DUmbasses. His wife is also from Philadelphia.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 08:29:44 AM »
An MBA from Wharton? :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: That's where Bogey-Trump got his BA! :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.