Author Topic: yesterday's smash and grab targeted crowbars, mallets, sledgehammers from home d  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216091055

Demovictory9
yesterday's smash and grab targeted crowbars, mallets, sledgehammers from home depot

In Lakewood, a group of suspects ages 15 to 20 stormed a Home Depot store around 8:30 p.m. and grabbed tools such as crowbars, mallets and sledgehammers before getting away in vehicles that were waiting outside, FOX 11 of Los Angeles reported.

One entire section of hammers was completely cleared out, Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies told the station.

As many as 10 vehicles pulled up outside the store and the thieves donned ski masks before launching their spree, KCBS-TV of Los Angeles reported.

The theft prompted fears that the stolen tools would be used to commit more robberies at other stores in the area, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department told the station.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/los-angeles-area-looters-target-home-depot-bottega-veneta-stores-on-black-friday-reports/ar-AARbLn8?ocid=msedgntp

TigressDem
5. Sounds like the KKK and Boogaloo Bois went shopping.
Until we find out differently, seems like the best profiling that matches the theft.

ms liberty
12. My thought as well RW militias need money to finance their activities
And their prior sources of funding may have narrowed.

So … here’s MY idea. Let’s let the stores have people stand inside with firearms and when this happens they get to shoot the looters.

I’m quite sure there will be no objection to this from my compatriots here. What say you, DU?  You’re sure these are ’white wingers’, can we shoot them??

I’m betting they’re not good with my proposal, but let’s see.

KC
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:31:26 PM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

I'm fine with open season on these organized raids. Shooting a few of them is the only way they will stop.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
TigressDem (1,921 posts)

Until we find out differently, seems like the best profiling that matches the theft.

100% chance its a bunch of low-class, low-IQ morons who look like they "could be Obama's sons and daughters".
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
100% chance its a bunch of low-class, low-IQ morons who look like they "could be Obama's sons and daughters".

It's at least even money that this was Panty-Fa-La-La grabbing their usual tools of terror ahead of the annual Christmas shop-lifting season.

In that regard, at least, Moron TigressDim is probably correct that the operation was run by the ideological descendents of the KKK - the original terrorist action arm of the Dim'Rat Party.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Since stores are updating their security, the thieves realized they need better tools so they do what they do best to a Home Depot. That's the way I see it.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

:mental: Those DUmmies have reached and swum past the Second Cataract! :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I'm fine with open season on these organized raids. Shooting a few of them is the only way they will stop.

While a Democrat, the late elder Mayor Daley's words would be appropriate in these cases of looting:

It's time to start cracking skulls.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

While a Democrat, the late elder Mayor Daley's words would be appropriate in these cases of looting:

It's time to start cracking skulls.

I had heard that Daley had said: "Shoot to kill and aim to maim." during the 68 riots.

Offline Mary Ann

They're stealing tools? They must be planning to "BUILD back better," right?

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
They're stealing tools? They must be planning to "BUILD back better," right?

Ha! Ha! Good one, Mary Ann.  :hi5:   And given!

As you no doubt know, this evil admin in order to "Build Back Better" must first *destroy* what we as a Republic, have now ...

And if not stopped, slowly but surely, they will succeed in accomplishing it!    :argh:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 11:06:32 AM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
I had heard that Daley had said: "Shoot to kill and aim to maim." during the 68 riots.

I detest these low-life thugs!!!  And it must be stopped with a dire warning along the lines of an "offer they can't refuse" as in the Godfather movies. 

Although I agree that  "Shoot to kill" would indeed work, especially after the first few ...

I'd much prefer, (although life-changing as well)  "aim to maim" at the knees,   at least that would slow them down once & for all!

I hate the taking of human life unless in a *justified* death penalty case, or an actual declared war between countries.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 12:17:33 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
...I hate the taking of human life unless in a *justified* death penalty case, or an actual declared war between countries.

What about between factions of the same country? :cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
I'm waiting for these brain surgeons to try this at a gun store.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I detest these low-life thugs!!!  And it must be stopped with a dire warning along the lines of an "offer they can't refuse" as in the Godfather movies. 

Although I agree that  "Shoot to kill" would indeed work, especially after the first few ...

I'd much prefer, (although life-changing as well)  "aim to maim" at the knees,   at least that would slow them down once & for all!

I hate the taking of human life unless in a *justified* death penalty case, or an actual declared war between countries.

Ma’am, I’m going to respectfully disagree with you at this point. I have no desire to provide the money it would require to house, feed, and clothe some loser I shot because they were looting.

A drag on society is a drag on society. The more of the worthless that are removed, the healthier our society is.

Note; this statement is directed at those who feel the need to loot.

KC
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 04:40:43 PM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Meanwhile, in Chicago.

Upscale Chicago stores hit by string of burglaries on Black Friday
https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/upscale-chicago-stores-hit-string-burglaries-black-friday

Burglars in Chicago on Friday hit a string of high-class retail shops, continuing a recent trend of increasing emboldened thieves making brazen robberies of high-value stores in major American cities.

Stores such as Canada Goose—known for its highly expensive winter jackets—and North Face all suffered break-ins early on Black Friday, local media reported.

Other stores such as Foot Locker and Boost Mobile were also hit.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Heard earlier on in a newscast by someone ...

Black Friday had 100% off sales in certain cities across the country.

Hmmm?  Wonder where, & who took advantage of it?  (heavy sarcasm!)   :argh:

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
Meanwhile, in Chicago.

Upscale Shitcago stores hit by string of burglaries on Black Friday
https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/upscale-chicago-stores-hit-string-burglaries-black-friday

Having been a war zone for the last 20 years at least, what brain dead "upscale" establishments could possibly still be in Shitcago? Popeye's Chicken?
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
What about between factions of the same country? :cheersmate:

Ooh!  I would find that truly horrifying & can't bear to even think about it.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
The most important thing we've overlooked at this point is;  What is Joe Biden going to do about this?!  This is all under his watch and I've heard nothing to address it.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
TigressDem

------

I'm willing to bet my savings account the video proves differently.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

TigressDem

------

I'm willing to bet my savings account the video proves differently.

DU-member TigressDem would probably have to pay off using her EBT card.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Check out the KKK members and the Boogaloo boys in action!

https://www.facebook.com/adamcarolla/videos/1029587241106789

BTW, boogaloo boys are anarchist leftists, DUmbasses.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster

Ma’am, I’m going to respectfully disagree with you at this point. I have no desire to provide the money it would require to house, feed, and clothe some loser I shot because they were looting.

A drag on society is a drag on society. The more of the worthless that are removed, the healthier our society is.

Note; this statement is directed at those who feel the need to loot.

KC

The most logical answer to put an end to the problem is to ...

Refund the police!!!

These criminal thugs who steal only  ::)  ::)  ::)  $950.000 worth of items from businesses should be charged as FELONS.  PERIOD!

:edit:  And yes, I know even getting to recruit more police these days is no easy task!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 10:12:14 AM by ABC-2 »

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
If you walked past a store being looted by one these smash and grab mobs and drove off in the truck they were throwing the loot into, would that be theft?

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
If you walked past a store being looted by one these smash and grab mobs and drove off in the truck they were throwing the loot into, would that be theft?

Oh my!  Ha! Ha!   :rotf:

Most likely would,  But I'd love to see it happen!