Author Topic: Another Malaise prediction.  (Read 766 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Another Malaise prediction.
« on: September 27, 2020, 11:44:38 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214141856

Sun Sep 27, 2020, 06:08 AM

Star Member malaise (215,572 posts)

Don the Killa Con, the shitshowman, is going to self destruct at the debate on Tuesday
He will not show up for another one.
Take that to the bank

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Response to malaise (Original post)

Sun Sep 27, 2020, 06:23 AM

Star Member smirkymonkey (55,273 posts)
2. You are calling it, Malaise!

I think you are absolutely right. It will be an absolute disaster for him.

Sun Sep 27, 2020, 06:30 AM

Star Member oasis (45,969 posts)
4. One and done.

Sun Sep 27, 2020, 08:29 AM

Star Member FakeNoose (14,981 posts)
18. Yes I think so

Remember how bad he was debating against Hillary? He basically couldn't even answer a question, all he could do was throw insults and lying BS. Well now he's been doing the same thing for the past 4 years.

We know he won't waste a minute trying to "prepare" ahead. I don't even know why we're calling this a "debate" anyway. Whatever it will be, Joe will show up and he is going to win it.

I guess they don't know how well Christines predictions always turn out.  :evillaugh:

Offline SVPete

Re: Another Malaise prediction.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 01:13:51 PM »
 :tongue:  :rotf: Anybody with a burnable mole willing to bump this thread Wednesday morning? :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 01:52:46 PM »
Does she ever get tired of being wrong?  I mean a broke clock is correct twice a day at least!
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 08:04:59 PM »

Don the Killa Con, the shitshowman, is going to self destruct at the debate on Tuesday
Take that to the bank

So, using malaise's accuracy with predictions, President Trump's debate performance will be excellent, serving up Joe Hiden's head on a silver platter.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 07:21:29 AM »
Sun Sep 27, 2020, 06:08 AM

Take that to the bank
I think Biden sharting himself and doing the Nadler shuffle off the stage is more likely to happen.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 09:00:44 AM »
Does she ever get tired of being wrong?  I mean a broke clock is correct twice a day at least!

Malaise strikes out more with predictions than Steve Numbers does with women.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender