Author Topic: Well! Looky there! There is a GoFundMe Account set up for that pizza joint  (Read 32647 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Apples and oranges idiocy but typical of a leftist.

Just can`t help hating on anything religious can you?
Bigot.

Offline Delmar

Wow.  Over $360,000.00 so far.

So joy boys like to serve pizza at their wedding receptions.  Who knew?  Like a lot of other people, I thought the fight was going to be over wedding cakes.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Big Dog: This is exactly the kind of knuckledragging, neanderthal mindset I was talking about. He has a point to make, but rather than go in for the rhetorical kill, he resorts to juvenile insults.

And Skul: You need to understand something quite clearly about liberals -- being called fag/queer/knob gobbler/butt pirate/gerbil felcher/turd burglar is not an insult. Sorry, it just isn't. This is why the Indiana defense of "religious freedom" and/or "Hey! This bill protects rights" falls on deaf ears. Wde know you.
Your reaction was predictable.
It certainly doesn't take much to get a squeal out of you.

Angie's List? Really?  :rotf:

"According to the center for American progress"?  :lmao:

Please, stop, yer killing us here.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:41:35 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$383,870

That was a big jump!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline HawkHogan

You're actually coming up a bit short:

That paltry $318,000 is almost 1% of the damage just from the Angie's List pullout, which is just a drop in the bucket:

Okay. $318,000 is more than 3 years of profit for Jesus' Favorite Pizzaria (or whatever it's called), but it's less than 0.1% of the total damage. Want me to help? I'll donate a dollar.

If these businesses had any legit principles, they would immediately shut down operations in Indiana.
Why won't they do that? 
Cause they are bullshit artists, too afraid to stand up to the Gaystapo.. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
It seems to have slowed down. I'm guessing $389,000..
I wish it would break half a million.

It's going over $500k

Question. These donations, are they done? Meaning once they show up that means the money is taken from the contributors account?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline chitownchica

It just hit 388k. 

Offline HawkHogan

It's going over $500k

Question. These donations, are they done? Meaning once they show up that means the money is taken from the contributors account?

I think so.

Also, a financial planner is going to fly to Indiana to help them out with their new found fortune. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$397,500 :fuelfire:

Offline BuzzClik

Guess now you know why your ilks screeching of "RACISM" endlessly makes us laugh.
No idea, actually. I don't use the term unless the target of such verbiage admits it beforehand. That's been once? Twice?

Offline Delmar

The left's attempt to divert our attention from how bad the POS used car salesman is screwing up with the Iran nuclear talks is backfiring on them.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
$308,245

Lets take bets on the final total  :-)

Probably $500,000.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Delmar

People are giving like money grows on trees.  The left should set up a GoFundMe account for Jess Dooley, the Indiana teacher that got suspended for trying to assemble a mob to go and burn down the pizza joint.  I would like to see what kind of money that effort would bring in.  Well, maybe it would bring in healing white light and vibes instead of money--but every little bit helps.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/01/high-school-coach-suspended-after-threatening-to-burn-down-christian-owned-pizzeria/

Crooked Joe Biden

Offline chitownchica

It's currently at 421k.  I love it  :cheers mate:.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Okay. $318,000 is more than 3 years of profit for Jesus' Favorite Pizzaria (or whatever it's called), but it's less than 0.1% of the total damage. Want me to help? I'll donate a dollar.

I'm sure that it will frustrate you to no end when that estimate is revised downward and the State of Indiana chugs along when the holy warriors of gay-SIS are told to terrorize someone else.  But your snotty little jab at a small business that never said they would refuse deviants service in their store will be remembered, DUmbass.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
The left should set up a GoFundMe account for Jess Dooley, the Indiana teacher that got suspended for trying to assemble a mob to go and burn down the pizza joint.  I would like to see what kind of money that effort would bring in.  Well, maybe it would bring in healing white light and vibes instead of money--but every little bit helps.

Buzz is a Christophobe that supports terrorism against those with differing opinions, maybe he can rally his tolerant terrorist friends to help a fellow gay-SIS warrior in her struggles.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$427,863

Offline BuzzClik

But your snotty little jab at a small business that never said they would refuse deviants service in their store will be remembered, DUmbass.
Such an attitude for someone who is completely wrong. Never said they would refuse service?

"If a gay couple was to come in and they wanted us to to provide pizzas for a wedding, we'd have to say, 'No.'" https://youtu.be/94exLI-Y0z8?t=56s

That sounds an awful lot like someone saying they'd refuse service.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Such an attitude for someone who is completely wrong. Never said they would refuse service?

"If a gay couple was to come in and they wanted us to to provide pizzas for a wedding, we'd have to say, 'No.'" https://youtu.be/94exLI-Y0z8?t=56s

Story About First Business to ‘Publicly Vow to Reject Gay Weddings’ Was Fabricated Out of Nothing
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/04/01/story-about-1st-business-to-publicly-vow-to-reject-gay-weddings-was-fabricated-out-of-nothing/

This "news" reporter was sent by her editor to drive half an hour to this pizza shop, where she asked a "Gotcha!" question of the owner. The editor and reporter forced a quad-lemma on the shop owner: tell the truth and be condemned; weasel and be condemned; refuse to answer and be condemned; lie.

The TV station "news" editor and reporter specifically targeted this pizza shop. There were no restaurants in South Bend closer than half an hour to the TV station? Really? It's pretty obvious that the editor targeted this pizza shop to stir up @#$% against the Christian owner(s).
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Wow. Consistency is not one of your strengths, is it? A backlash develops when this pizza joint refuses service to GBLTs, and you consider the backlash to be unfair targeting?

Hey, whatever helps you live with yourself.

A backlash that came from nothing. It came from a "gotcha" journalism.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:26:33 AM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities

The density of libs goes off the chart of the periodic table.

I guess we'll have to go slower for libs like you so that an actual thought or idea might sink in before you knee jerk react.
Let's examine the quote in question that you assert is all wrong...

But your snotty little jab at a small business that never said they would refuse deviants service in their store will be remembered, DUmbass.

I bolded the part you are being purposely obtuse about..."service in their store".
If they were asked to cater a LGBLT(hold the lettuce) wedding, that would be NOT in their store.
They would not be refusing service, they would decline to participate in a LGBLT(hold the lettuce) wedding or add any legitimacy to it.
Because as the Christian faith teaches very clearly, the LGBLT(hold the lettuce) lifestyle is not legitimate. It's depraved. It's deviant.

Something I have come to understand about you libs is that when you speak in terms of absolutes, you end up being absolutely wrong.
So when you accused my fellow caver of being "completely wrong", I knew right away that the opposite was true.
You should take my tip and use it to try and camouflage your ignorance better.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti

Then you're a bit of a stupid mother****er if you missed the part where she said she would not refuse to sit and serve your beloved deviants in her store.  I mentioned it in my post, but you seemed to have missed it. 

I know you're a DUmmie, and that can make you a bit of an obtuse ****, but it's safe to try and be honest here.  You won't be banned for it, I swear.

C.S. Lewis

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
^GMTA
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Not in the slightest. I've been watching this for decades. I voted twice for Reagan, but was disgusted by the hateful attitudes of a loud minority in the GOP during the Bush41 campaign. I have not voted for a Republican since, and I have no regrets.

But pissed off? Nah. Just relieved I'm no longer associated.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Most people acquire wisdom with age.  Reckon you're the proving exception,

.....or just a phucking liar.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 01:12:20 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
The density of libs goes off the chart of the periodic table.

I guess we'll have to go slower for libs like you so that an actual thought or idea might sink in before you knee jerk react.
Let's examine the quote in question that you assert is all wrong...

I bolded the part you are being purposely obtuse about..."service in their store".
If they were asked to cater a LGBLT(hold the lettuce) wedding, that would be NOT in their store.
They would not be refusing service, they would decline to participate in a LGBLT(hold the lettuce) wedding or add any legitimacy to it.
Because as the Christian faith teaches very clearly, the LGBLT(hold the lettuce) lifestyle is not legitimate. It's depraved. It's deviant.

Something I have come to understand about you libs is that when you speak in terms of absolutes, you end up being absolutely wrong.
So when you accused my fellow caver of being "completely wrong", I knew right away that the opposite was true.
You should take my tip and use it to try and camouflage your ignorance better.

It would appear that you applied the correct amount of:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx