Author Topic: Atman, the buzzy one, discuss some certain web-site  (Read 5435 times)

Offline BuzzClik

Re: Atman, the buzzy one, discuss some certain web-site
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 02:23:23 PM »
The reason it is not hypocritical is because you choose to be a collectivist.
I'm a collectivist? Just stop. You know better.

A side note: You said you are Christian, so Happy Easter to you and your family.
Thank you.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 03:13:23 PM »
Thank you.

Crap, now I'm going to have to tell you two to get a room. 

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2015, 03:14:16 PM »
Crap, now I'm going to have to tell you two to get a room.

Let's have some gay pizza delivered to their room.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2015, 03:21:39 PM »
I guess you take your role as Moderator with great seriousness.

You sem to take your rotations on the MIRT squad pretty seriously too.

Your point?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 03:26:02 PM »
You sem to take your rotations on the MIRT squad pretty seriously too.

Your point?

opsec!!!!

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2015, 03:31:39 PM »
opsec!!!!

:-[ Crap! 

*heads off to S-2 to report the violation*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline thundley4

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 03:35:43 PM »
Let's have some gay pizza delivered to their room.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2015, 03:38:12 PM »
Where do you think you fit on that list?

I'm on the unnamed list.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2015, 03:44:08 PM »

Flag on the play.

There is only one person on this website who can honestly say "you know better" to me, and you ain't her.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2015, 03:53:29 PM »

You described yourself as "drifting leftward" from being a libertarian. If I accept that you were telling the truth, the only thing you could have jettisoned to "drift left" is the philosophy of liberty- individualism, personal freedom, and personal responsibility.

The antithesis of liberty is authoritarian collectivism, the leftist flavor of which which flows like water on Skin's Island.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2015, 03:54:27 PM »

Damn, I am glad there's no bacon on the end of that thing!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2015, 05:21:06 PM »

Considering he hasn't used the weight of his position against you, I'd say he's been more than impartial where his Mod status is concerned.

Or are you going to cry about being picked on?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2015, 06:38:47 PM »

This one sentence brings some questions, dude.

Feel free to read on, because I'm not going to trash you, specifically.

SGT Snuggle Bunny, the boss moderator of the DUmpster here, of course takes his responsibilities very seriously.  But he doesn't enjoy widespread respect and admiration because he's a moderator; he enjoys widespread respect and admiration because of who, and what, he is as a person.

Tanker here, for example, holds no position, but because of widespread respect and admiration for who, and what, he is as a person, he enjoys more "authority" among members than if he did have a position of authority.  No one, but no one, wants to let Tanker down.

Me, I always fear the wrath of SGT Snuggle Bunny, because he's a model well worth emulating, a man of impeccable morals and principles and tastes--not to mention that others pay attention to him, making him an effective person. 

But once in a while I fall short of him, posting something risqué or of questionable taste, it's always with a certain fear and trepidation, "Eww, SGT Snuggle Bunny isn't going to like [or care for] this very much."

I cross my fingers and post it anyway, hoping that SGT Snuggle Bunny's enormous sense of forgiveness'll let it pass.

I'm not sure, though, if it's his natural sense of compassion, or an attitude, "Oh well, if franksolich wants to make an ass of himself, one might as well let him....."

But anyway, for the record, I've worked under SGT Snuggle Bunny for years now, and have a good "take," a solid grasp, on how he works.  I've never seen him "throw" his "weight" around.

- - - - - - - - - -

And then there's the question of why primitives lie so much; they lie about everything and anything--with a few exceptions, such as your pal the brooklynite primitive, who's exactly who, and what, he says he is on Skins's island (which incidentally is why he's mentioned as an object of merriment so rarely, if ever, here in the DUmpster).

You, well, yourself, I've exchanged personal messages with you--and kudos to you for not being afraid to approach franksolich one-on-one.  I dunno why primitives are so scared to contact me; I'm after all a nice guy and a harmless person.

From those messages, and from your posts, both on Skins's island and here, I have the confidence that you, like your pal the brooklynite primitive, are perfectly aboveboard, frank and honest about who, and what you are.  It's a joy communicating with people who don't lie.

I don't suppose you really know yourself, but why do primitives (with a few exceptions, remember) lie so much?  Damn, I've never in my life encountered a group of people who lie so much, all the time.

Such as Atman, when whining to ownership and management of conservativecave about me, denying that he owned a tan suit. 

Now, seriously, why the **** would someone feel compelled to lie about something like this?  It's a harmless piece of information that does one no injury if one tells the truth in the first place.

I mean, that's like me denying that I have three cats.  It's a perfectly harmless piece of information about me, and the whole world can know it without any harm or distress coming to me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2015, 08:38:03 PM »
<snip>
btw: I am not defending my blanket statement because you and one other have truly surprised me since I've been here.

Buzz, you need to remember there is more to CC than the DUmpster - there is a fairly consistent group of us who post here, and dozens of other active members who take no interest in this particular forum at all. The DUmpster has a few purposes .
  • To openly respond to DU, since we aren't allowed to there openly. (If DU wanted to end their mole problem, they could revert that rule back to the way it was during the days of DU1.)
  • To document extreme liberal viewpoints of average people who call themselves Democrats. Though this may sound like a 'bouncy' - it is true that I have turned people off of Democrats by showing them DU.
  • For fun. Even though I am not as direct as some other posters here, I do enjoy tweaking DUers, often by presenting documented views that are entirely contrary to whatever the DU 'bitch of the month' is.. -currently that happens to be pizza makers in Indiana.

Other forums have entirely different purposes -and other than the users of those forums being primarily Conservative or Libertarian- those forums contain virtually no politics at all.

So, we aren't all about the DUmpster - and if you take the time to wander out of this SIG, you will encounter other members who may also surprise you.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2015, 09:01:55 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026422489#post51

Okay, this is from Atman's thread earlier about how Ted Cruz looks; someone posted that stupidity here, but I'm afraid this'll get buried if I respond to it.

For a reminder:

<<<credits Tanker, one of the most erudite, perceptive, and respected members here, for that comment quoted by the buzzy one.

It's an interesting illustration of how witless, reactive, and hypocritical the DUmmorrhoids like At"man" and that other weirdo are.  My post did not say a word about Cruz being good-looking.  In fact I don't think he is much to look at, though certainly not quite as goofy-looking as, say, Jimmuh "Lips" Carter.  No, it was merely a comment on their childish throwing of rocks from the imaginary safety of their own crystalline fortress.  Apparently they are so stupid and unperceptive that they read my post as if one of their own cognitively-impaired selves had written it, applying meanings which were neither present nor intended.

And yes, Moose is one butt-ugly big-assed semi-shorn Wookie - a living personification of Aunt Esther, as she would have been 15 or 20 years before the time in which Sanford and Son was set.  Now this doesn't make her a bad person, that is just something she chooses to be. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2015, 12:35:38 AM »
.....they contacted my employers.....

What employer?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2015, 12:49:51 AM »
Only to learn that his continued membership at CC, despite being a DUmp democrat, is in no danger of being terminated because his beliefs are 180 degrees out of phase with a majority of the members here.

Has to be a bit of a bitch to have that "bigot" and "intolerant" BS blow up in his face so badly.

:hi5:

I'LL BAN YOU, from my existence! ...so I don't have to answer uncomfortable questions or, deal with my mental illness  :loser:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2015, 12:50:41 AM »
What employer?

I didn't think Taco Bell published their number.  Huh......

I cross my fingers and post it anyway, hoping that SGT Snuggle Bunny's enormous sense of forgiveness'll let it pass.

...and Snugs has yet, to hide the remote.   :naughty:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 12:56:07 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2015, 03:21:21 AM »
Atman (28,553 posts)    Fri Mar 27, 2015, 04:37 PM

68. Oh yes.

They've named "awards" after me. I've won a few. They stalk me, they've found my personal information, they contacted my employers. They're a ****ing freak show. "The Stupidest Place On Earth."

ACTIONABLE WATCH!!!!!!! DAY 10,357....
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!