Author Topic: The Petraeus scandal has fallen off the radar while rethugs keep the Susan Rice  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
mfcorey1 (3,545 posts)

The Petraeus scandal has fallen off the radar while rethugs keep the Susan Rice nonsense in

the media, who will chase anything sordid. What a world! Until we rid government of crusty old men who seek to be worshipped, not a damn thing is going to happen for the American people. Just collecting my thoughts.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021915983

So one diversion is keeping the first diversion out of the papers and that is what bothers this DUmmy?

It's funny they don't care to get to the bottom of why we left those people to die in Benghazi, because it may look bad for their preezy.  :banghead:

malaise (100,429 posts)
1. It's called obfuscation

I'm betting Petraeus knows way more about those deaths than Rice .

I'm betting 0bama and Hillary do too, and that doesn't concern you in the least.

Wellstone ruled (813 posts)
2. That could be the real story to come.

Something really smelling has yet to come out of this. There was a story back a couple of years ago about Preezy Obama warning the CIA regarding F-ups. If they messed up again,a major house cleaning was to occur,similar to what Jimmy Carter proposed. Meaning pounding the final nail in their coffin.

Yep 0bama is the real hero in all this.  :mental:

spanone (69,287 posts)
4. sadly we can no longer count on any media outlets for 'fair and balanced' political coverage

those days are gone

You don't want fair and balanced, you want left wing talking points being the only things said.
You want people to be low information voters so they will happily vote democrat year after year.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Dori

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021915983

So one diversion is keeping the first diversion out of the papers and that is what bothers this DUmmy?

It's funny they don't care to get to the bottom of why we left those people to die in Benghazi, because it may look bad for their preezy.  :banghead:

And there is the crux of the matter.  I still say this event is impeachable and Obama is the target.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
And there is the crux of the matter.  I still say this event is impeachable and Obama is the target.

Even if it is impeachable there is no way in hell Harry and his cronies will remove his slimy ass.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Big Don

• Well, there's nothing I won't do; but some things are gonna cost you extra.
Joe Biden, president?! Hell no, unless you can impeach both, for the love of God, don't
Change You can deceive in!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Joe Biden, president?! Hell no, unless you can impeach both, for the love of God, don't

Uh, seriously, how can the senescent Joe Bidet possibly be any worse than what we have now?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

Wellstone ruled (813 posts)
2. That could be the real story to come.

Something really smelling has yet to come out of this. There was a story back a couple of years ago about Preezy Obama warning the CIA regarding F-ups. If they messed up again,a major house cleaning was to occur,similar to what Jimmy Carter proposed. Meaning pounding the final nail in their coffin.

Anything like the major house cleaning Dick Cheney carried out when he put the final nail in Paul Wellstone's coffin?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Petraeus went on national television and knowingly lied to the public?

I missed this happening.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Petraeus went on national television and knowingly lied to the public?

I missed this happening.

If he had maybe the libs would defend him like they did Bill Clinton.

:rofl:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Big Don

• Well, there's nothing I won't do; but some things are gonna cost you extra.
Uh, seriously, how can the senescent Joe Bidet possibly be any worse than what we have now?
Do you really want to find out?
Smart diplomacy Biden Style: To Indian PM: "Bring back Blueberry Slurpee!"
Change You can deceive in!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Do you really want to find out?
Smart diplomacy Biden Style: To Indian PM: "Bring back Blueberry Slurpee!"

So I repeat my question; how can he possibly be any worse than who we have now?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
General Petraueus owned up to what he did and resigned.

See the difference DUmmies?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Even if it is impeachable there is no way in hell Harry and his cronies will remove his slimy ass.

The undercurrent is starting to grow . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/12/02/Nader-War-Criminal-Obama-Worse-Than-Bush
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
The Petraeus scandal has fallen off the radar while rethugs keep the Susan Rice nonsense in the media

No Americans were murdered by muzzie animals when Petraeus screwed his slut.

Offline Dori

Diane Feinstein confuses me.  She's a lib but then sometimes doesn't sound like she follows the liberal talking points.

Yesterday? she said that she has seen the over 200 intel reports on Benghazi.  She went on to say the there was nothing wrong with the intel, that it was civilian decisions that were at fault.  Whatever civilian means.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler