Author Topic: How the KGB Hooked Trump  (Read 821 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
How the KGB Hooked Trump
« on: January 28, 2021, 03:08:21 PM »
Star Member soothsayer (31,956 posts)

How the KGB Hooked Trump
spytalk.co

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215008706

Snip
WAS DONALD TRUMP a Russian asset? Just how compromised was he? And how could such an audacious feat have been accomplished? Based on extensive, exclusive interviews with dozens of high-level sources—Soviets who resigned from the KGB and moved to the United States, former officers and agents in the CIA and FBI, lawyers at white-shoe Washington firms—and an analysis of thousands of pages of FBI investigations, police investigations, and news articles in English, Russian, and Ukrainian, veteran investigative reporter Craig Unger’s American Kompromat unearths the unsettling facts behind the theories of Trump’s compromise by the Kremlin. It’s a story that should rattle anyone who cares about the future of democracy in America....

After the KGB had put together about 10 reports on Trump, Shvets says, they would have assessed whether he could be recruited in either of two capacities: “Capacity number one—as a trusted contact. Capacity number two, which is more ambitious—as an agent. You want to know if this guy can be cultivated to the point where he can be brought to cooperate.”...

As for Carle, he explained, “I think we [as handlers] are dream makers. We fulfill the dreams of our targets. Whatever you lack, we can provide. If you need psychological soothing because you are under stress, come cry on my shoulder. If you need someone to talk to, I'm a listener. If you want a bowling buddy, I really like ten pin. And so forth.”

It’s widely known that Trump—profoundly insecure, highly suggestible, and exceptionally susceptible to flattery—was anxious to acquire intellectual validation. In In that regard, the KGB would have been delighted to humor him.

:whatever:

Bucky (49,225 posts)

21. He was compromised in some way, probably via his finances, but the Steele Dossier is overrated BS

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/trump-russiagate-steele-dossier/
The Rise and Fall of the ‘Steele Dossier

As a rule of thumb, you should be skeptical about every story you get out of the "hall of mirrors" of the spy world.
Be particularly suspicious of data that appeals to your own prejudices. The hookers peeing on Trump is a lovely revenge fantasy for us to joke about, but being degraded by women doesn't really make sense as a Trump-specific kink. Everything about him broadcasts "sadist" not masochist.

ChoppinBroccoli (3,431 posts)

3. How They Hooked Him Is No Secret

He owed millions to the Russian mob. Due to his penchant for stiffing creditors, all the big banks refused to loan him money, so he was forced to go to the Russian mob. When it became obvious he wasn't going to be able to pay them back, my theory is that they hatched a scheme to get him installed in the White House for the express purpose of doing Putin's bidding. I believe that the Russians came to him and told him that he was going to run for President, they were going to make sure he won (they already had the voting machines hacked to ensure they could install whoever they wanted), and that once in office, he would lift all the sanctions on Russia and do whatever else Putin wanted, and then his debt would be considered paid.

:mental:

theneworiginal (89 posts)

5. Bingo.

He was groomed as the Russians gave him girls, money and praise. They fed his ego by telling him how presidential he was, then told him how he could make a ton of money from the exposure of running. It paid off better than they could have ever imagined.

Jan 6 was not tRump's first act of Treason, by far. He should be criminally prosecuted regardless of Impeachment outcome.

:bird:

Star Member BComplex (5,042 posts)

7. "Girls, money and praise". More like CHILDREN, money and praise.

As he said while standing with Jeffrey Epstein, "he likes 'em on the younger side like I do"....

:thatsright:

Star Member hedda_foil (15,089 posts)

9. From the responses so far, almost no one has actually read the full DETAILED booK excerpt. READ IT!

It details with major sources, exactly how and when he was recruited as an agent 40 years ago. I'm getting this book to read now! Please read the excerpt in full. You won't regret it.

:yawn:

LudwigPastorius (2,942 posts)

11. I still believe there is a disc somewhere at FSB headquarters...that shows Trump engaging in urine-soaked sex with prostitutes at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton.

Lonestarblue (3,462 posts)

16. This excerpt makes me wonder just how many members of Congress are owned by Russia.

In 2018, these Senators spent July 4 in Russia, meeting with members of the Duma:

Richard Shelby (AL), Steve Daines (MT), John Hoeven (ND), Ron Johnson (WI), John Kennedy (LA), Jerry Moran (KS), John Thune (SD), and Kay Granger (TX)

Why? It was supposedly to develop better relations. Again, for what purpose? Russia is an economic weakling and is not an important trading partner for the US.

Some are no longer in the Senate, but I remember that Ron Johnson and John Kennedy were two of the Senators casting doubt on the election to support Trump’s claim of fraud. They eventually voted for certifying the election after the attack.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: How the KGB Hooked Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 03:16:05 PM »
How the KGB chicoms Hooked Trump biden

fixed for accuracy
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 03:22:30 PM »
Woulda, coulda, maybe, if, possibly...just a bunch of CT BS.

Some ancient alien theorists believe...
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 03:50:51 PM »
The entire theory about the Russian involvement in the 2016 election is that Putin wanted to cause division and mistrust among the American people. He wanted to make people lose faith in the election process.

Guess what the Democrats have done every single damn day since the election in 2016? 

Now the Democrats have decided it is more profitable to side with China against the US. Fang-Fang got all she could from Swallowell.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 08:03:13 PM »
 ::)  ::) They're still buying this known-false BS? ::)  ::)

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 09:19:16 PM »
Star Member soothsayer (31,956 posts)

How the KGB Hooked Trump
spytalk.co

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215008706

Snip
WAS DONALD TRUMP a Russian asset? Just how compromised was he? And how could such an audacious feat have been accomplished? Based on extensive, exclusive interviews with dozens of high-level sources—Soviets who resigned from the KGB and moved to the United States, former officers and agents in the CIA and FBI, lawyers at white-shoe Washington firms—and an analysis of thousands of pages of FBI investigations, police investigations, and news articles in English, Russian, and Ukrainian, veteran investigative reporter Craig Unger’s American Kompromat unearths the unsettling facts behind the theories of Trump’s compromise by the Kremlin. It’s a story that should rattle anyone who cares about the future of democracy in America....

After the KGB had put together about 10 reports on Trump, Shvets says, they would have assessed whether he could be recruited in either of two capacities: “Capacity number one—as a trusted contact. Capacity number two, which is more ambitious—as an agent. You want to know if this guy can be cultivated to the point where he can be brought to cooperate.”...

As for Carle, he explained, “I think we [as handlers] are dream makers. We fulfill the dreams of our targets. Whatever you lack, we can provide. If you need psychological soothing because you are under stress, come cry on my shoulder. If you need someone to talk to, I'm a listener. If you want a bowling buddy, I really like ten pin. And so forth.”

It’s widely known that Trump—profoundly insecure, highly suggestible, and exceptionally susceptible to flattery—was anxious to acquire intellectual validation. In In that regard, the KGB would have been delighted to humor him.

The KGB does not exist. It ceased to exist after Soviet Union collapsed in 1991.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2021, 11:32:40 PM »

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:
I think they should go for another snap impeachment based on the revelations in this Skytalk article

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 01:36:34 AM »
I think they should go for another snap impeachment based on the revelations in this Skytalk article

Tying the House up doing fruitless frivolity does have a certain up-side. When they are doing stupid they are doing less harm to the country.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 10:46:34 PM »
Two questions for lurking DUmmies:

a) Why would the KGB "recruit" somebody with such an abrasive personality?

b) Do you honestly think Trump would take orders from anyone?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 01:31:28 PM »

There's a problem with your second question.  You're asking DUmbasses to think. That particular skill set is nonexistent within the entire population of mouth breathing, oxygen thieving, wastes of skin that inhabit the cesspool of the internet known as Democrat Underground.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2021, 08:28:20 AM »

That always bothered me about the Putin-puppet narrative.  If one knows much of anything about Putin, it's that the man has a chess player mentality about everything, and chess players hate wild cards.  Trump is a wild card.  I could see, if there was some fraction of truth to the collusion fertilizer, Trump seeing his popularity explode and telling Putin to shove it, to go right ahead and drop whatever it was Putin supposedly held over Trump's head to the press and the world. 

Moonbats buy whatever feeds their narrative at the moment. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2021, 10:25:03 AM »

Moonbats buy whatever feeds their narrative at the moment.
exactly.  Remember how they screamed and howled about how "rigged" Diebold voting machines in 2000 were one of the causes of gore losing that race? 

Now they flat out refuse to hear (and in many cases try to cancel) anyone who dares to question the integrity of the dominion software that seems to have problems in tabulating accuracy.

Police lives matter.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2021, 12:11:41 PM »
exactly.  Remember how they screamed and howled about how "rigged" Diebold voting machines in 2000 were one of the causes of gore losing that race? 

Now they flat out refuse to hear (and in many cases try to cancel) anyone who dares to question the integrity of the dominion software that seems was proven to have problems in tabulating accuracy.

FIXED
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2021, 02:40:48 PM »
Any lurkers want to explain why Biden hasn't taken action against Russia for sentencing a dissident to prison; or why Biden is boosting foreign oil revenue - like Russia' - by banning extraction on federal lands?

Don't forget: All the Ukrainian cronies that were helped by Biden demanding the prosecutor be fired, fled to Russia.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."