Author Topic: Minnesota To Test All 7,000 National Guardsmen Deployed To Quell Riots As First  (Read 583 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Minnesota To Test All 7,000 National Guardsmen Deployed To Quell Riots As First Tests Positive
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/minnesota-test-all-7000-national-guardsmen-deployed-quell-riots-first-tests-positive

Offering a preview of what's likely coming down the pipe over the next few weeks, a local TV station just reported that a member of the Minnesota National Guard who was deployed to clash with rioters and looters over the weekend has tested positive for COVID-19 - likely the first of many.

Several others are reportedly exhibiting symptoms (remember, Floyd was killed 8 days ago and in Minneapolis, demonstrations have been ongoing since the day after his death).

Given that protests and marches, like the demonstration in Madrid commemorating International Women's Day, have already been blamed for helping to spread the virus earlier during the pandemic, health experts are worried that a second wave of COVID-19 infections could be sparked by the mass gatherings, ABC News reports.

A Minnesota National Guardsman tested positive for COVID-19. Another COVID-19 wave could be coming.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
ONE GUY tested positive for the 'rona, eh?

I'll bet a few of those 7,000 Guardsmen have the flu, too. And yet, strangely enough, the media hasn't blown a gasket about that -- not to say they're even interested.

This Covid thing has been blown WAAAAAY out of proportion.  :panic:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
ONE GUY tested positive for the 'rona, eh?

I'll bet a few of those 7,000 Guardsmen have the flu, too. And yet, strangely enough, the media hasn't blown a gasket about that -- not to say they're even interested.

This Covid thing has been blown WAAAAAY out of proportion.  :panic:

They kept saying social distance and lockdown. Look what happens now.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

If these protesters cause a spike in positive cases or  a "2nd wave", mainstream America is not going to go into house arrest for another 2 1/2 months.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020