Author Topic: "We Sent Them Samples Of A Goat, A Papaya & A Pheasant": Tanzanian President Cat  (Read 617 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
"We Sent Them Samples Of A Goat, A Papaya & A Pheasant": Tanzanian President Catches WHO In Epic Lie
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/we-sent-them-samples-goat-papaya-pheasant-tanzanian-president-catches-who-epic-lie

As the number of confirmed coronavirus cases explodes across Africa, the creeping involvement of the WHO has made some leaders suspicious of the NGO. Tanzanian President John Magufuli was growing suspicious of the organization, so he reportedly decided to investigate whether the organization was as trustworthy and reliable as it claimed to be.

He played what the local press described as "a trick" on the organization: He sent the WHO samples of a goat, a papaya and a quail for testing.

All three samples reportedly tested positive. When the president heard the news, he reportedly confronted the WHO, then kicked the organization out of the country. Though, to be sure, the WHO has yet to comment on the situation.

That would suggest one of two conclusions: either the strain of SARS-CoV-2 running amok in Tanzania is much, much more infectious than scientists understand, or the WHO has been reporting incorrect results either on purpose (as an attempt to bolster its credibility in the face of President Trump's attacks) or via error (yet another indication that the WHO truly is "badly brokem" - as  Vox described it back in 2015).

WHO has no credibility and is broken.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I saw this story and it pissed me off. It just bolsters my opinion that we’re being lied to!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

I saw this story and it pissed me off. It just bolsters my opinion that we’re being lied to!

KC

They are using phony tests to raise the number of cases to worry people. Then when someone dies, regardless of cause, they chalk it up to COVID-19.  This causes the panic the left needs.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
They are using phony tests to raise the number of cases to worry people. Then when someone dies, regardless of cause, they chalk it up to COVID-19.  This causes the panic the left needs.

Amen, brother.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Burundi Becomes 2nd African Nation To Expel WHO
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/burundi-becomes-2nd-african-nation-expel-who

Tanzania isn't the only African country that's asked the WHO to pack its things and get out.

Reuters reports That Burundi is expelling the national head of the WHO and three of his subordinates as the country prepares for a presidential election that is being held next week. The WHO had repeatedly raised concerns, claiming holding the vote during the middle of the pandemic wouldn't be prudent.

These claims obviously irritated the government, which is pushing to hold the country's first election since President Pierre Nkurunziza stepped down in 2018. A successor candidate from Nkurunziza's party is strongly favored to win. His government has been accused of human rights abuses and has previously kicked out UN representatives and others investigating human rights abuses, but opposition candidates are openly contesting the vote, and any suppression tactics have been largely hidden from view.

Many critics of the government and the opposition criticized the decision, though notably, nobody is advocating for the election to be cancelled, a sign that the WHO's insistence wasn't popularly received. The campaign has already involved many gatherings where people were crowded together, and many suspect that the true toll of the virus isn't reflected in the official numbers.

Burundi has expelled WHO.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du