Author Topic: COVID 19 vs HIV  (Read 780 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
COVID 19 vs HIV
« on: May 02, 2020, 10:51:34 AM »
I’m old enough to remember when AIDS was ‘discovered’, for lack of a better term. I remember the panic that surrounded it as we learned about the disease and its transmission. This brought up some thoughts as parallels and I wonder how the liberals would have responded if;

The government had mandated the use of condoms by all homosexuals with threats of fines and/or jail time.

The government had mandated the use of new needles for drug users with threats of fines and/or jail time.

The government had mandated stay at home orders for high risk groups.

The government had mandated no healthcare would be provided if you were found to have violated these rules.

All to remain in place until a vaccine was developed.

What the liberals have done is make illegal to even have to report if you’re HIV positive because it’s not your business!

What the liberals have done is try to tell you it’s ok for the rest of us to pay for that risky behavior because it’s not your business!

The liberals can **** off with this mask and lockdown bullshit.

Rant over.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

Re: COVID 19 vs HIV
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 11:06:21 AM »
That should be posted on Facebook. :) :fuelfire:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 11:25:22 AM »
That should be posted on Facebook. :) :fuelfire:

Feel free. No attribution needed.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 11:40:31 AM »
I’m old enough to remember when AIDS was ‘discovered’, for lack of a better term. I remember the panic that surrounded it as we learned about the disease and its transmission. This brought up some thoughts as parallels and I wonder how the liberals would have responded if;

The government had mandated the use of condoms by all homosexuals with threats of fines and/or jail time.

The government had mandated the use of new needles for drug users with threats of fines and/or jail time.

The government had mandated stay at home orders for high risk groups.

The government had mandated no healthcare would be provided if you were found to have violated these rules.

All to remain in place until a vaccine was developed.

What the liberals have done is make illegal to even have to report if you’re HIV positive because it’s not your business!

What the liberals have done is try to tell you it’s ok for the rest of us to pay for that risky behavior because it’s not your business!

The liberals can **** off with this mask and lockdown bullshit.

Rant over.

KC

The libs in San Francisco even tried to shut down the gay bathhouses, and there was righteous indignant outrage.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 11:44:41 AM »
The libs in San Francisco even tried to shut down the gay bathhouses, and there was righteous indignant outrage.

I believe there are many parallels that can be drawn on these 2 viruses and the response. Those were just on the top of my head and I needed to get it out. I’m so sick of watching and reading about what these fascists want to do. Many of them calling for this crap to go on until a vaccine is widely available.

Of course we all know it has more to do with trying to lengthen this in an effort to hurt Trump, but it’s still pissing me off!

KC

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2020, 02:21:18 PM »

I believe there are many parallels that can be drawn on these 2 viruses and the response. Those were just on the top of my head and I needed to get it out. I’m so sick of watching and reading about what these fascists want to do. Many of them calling for this crap to go on until a vaccine is widely available.

Of course we all know it has more to do with trying to lengthen this in an effort to hurt Trump, but it’s still pissing me off!

KC

You're absolutely correct!

There is so much festering and underlying anger at the whole overreaction by the lockdown governors aka the jack booted thugs. As long as things are done responsibly and careful, we can move back to reopening the country.

Perturbs me to hear media reports that are almost gleeful that 26+ million people are newly unemployed. Meanwhile,  liberal media jackasses and congress critters are still getting their paychecks.

Governor Reynolds of Iowa summed it up rather nicely today:

"Iowans are responsible. They're practicing personal responsibility,as well as our businesses, and so we're going to continue to look at the data [and] monitor the virus activity," she said.  "We're able to do that from a statewide perspective to a county perspective right down to a community and a zip code. So we can be targeted in our approach as we begin to reopen Iowa and bring our economy back online."
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2020, 03:25:42 PM »
There’s a judge, Lina Hidalgo (D) in Harris County (Houston) that made wearing a mask mandatory and imposed $1,000 fines for not wearing. The local cops, both city and county, straight up said they don’t have time to write tickets for that and governor Abbott (R)  stated there is NO judge allowed to impose fines for non compliance.

I’m going back to Houston on Monday. I’m not going to wear a mask and I don’t care if it hairlips the POPE!

KC

*Stolen