Author Topic: Former NY Gov. Pataki on state's nursing home coronavirus deaths: 'What happened  (Read 533 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Former NY Gov. Pataki on state's nursing home coronavirus deaths: 'What happened in New York, in my mind, was a disgrace'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-ny-gov-pataki-nursing-home-coronavirus-death

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's predecessor, George Pataki, has strong words regarding Cuomo's coronavirus pandemic response, saying what is happening in New York nursing homes is a "disgrace."

"And I know Andrew Cuomo is one of the most popular politicians in America today. He has his briefings that are calm and informative. But when you look at the job that he is not doing when it comes to nursing homes, those beds should have been used to put the most vulnerable in those facilities," Patacki said on "The Story with Martha MacCallum," saying Cuomo didn't utilize the Javits Center or USNS Comfort as he should. "What happened in New York, in my mind, is a disgrace."

Cuomo call for help led to the federal government having the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers erect at least four field hospitals and the Navy deploying its USNS Comfort hospital ship to Manhattan.

COVID-19 is a disaster in New York.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du