Author Topic: My Trumper customer has gone quiet. But:  (Read 420 times)

Offline CC27

My Trumper customer has gone quiet. But:
« on: August 19, 2022, 08:31:56 AM »
leftyladyfrommo (16,562 posts)

My Trumper customer has gone quiet. But:

her big arguments are against immigration (hoards coming across the Southern border), CRT, and atheletes taking a knee.

She's Irish so the immigration thing is a little hypocritical.
I don't do politics with customers. Arguing with people whose main motivation is hate is a waste of my time.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217061068

Customer?? You selling crack or something? BTW, what does being Irish have to do with anything?? RACIST!

Offline jukin

Re: My Trumper customer has gone quiet. But:
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 08:56:22 AM »
MEGA DUmmy leftyladyfrommo won't argue with people whose main motivation is hate, just post on the web's most vile and hateful site and agree with them.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 09:08:25 AM »
She's Irish so the immigration thing is a little hypocritical.

Her ancestors likely came here through ellis island, wanted to be Americans and free, and didn't come waltzing in through mexico illegally at the invitation and behest of the democrat party and its corrupt braindead president for political power gain purpose.

Nothing hypocritical there, DUmbass.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 09:28:17 AM »
1. :rotf:

2. My grandparents were immigrants, Legal immigrants. My opposition to Illegal immigrants is consistent with their abiding with US law, not hypocrisy. leftyladyfrommo's neighbor is also, all but certainly, a Legal immigrant (or a descendant thereof), and therefore not a hypocrite for opposing Illegal immigrants.

3. :tongue:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 09:30:18 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 12:17:03 PM »
Her ancestors likely came here through ellis island, wanted to be Americans and free, and didn't come waltzing in through mexico illegally at the invitation and behest of the democrat party and its corrupt braindead president for political power gain purpose.

Nothing hypocritical there, DUmbass.

The highlighted portion above assumes that the customer isn't descended from Irish that were brought to America as SLAVES by the British, a bit before New Amsterdam's custody was transferred and Ellis Island became THE destination for European ex-pats.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 04:19:37 PM »
Arguing with people whose main motivation is hate is a waste of my time.

And you still can't figure out why someone went dark on you?

Maybe it's a waste of their time too.

:lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2022, 10:54:26 AM »
Customer?? You selling crack or something? BTW, what does being Irish have to do with anything?? RACIST!

Immigration, except the DUmbass forgot "doing it the correct way", not coming through a gate opened by the FEDs on private land.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2022, 01:06:50 PM »
So much hate and stupidity over there. Its amazing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2022, 06:32:27 PM »
leftyladyfrommo (16,591 posts)
17. I don't get the hate for people taking a knee.

I like it when someone has the nerve to take a knee because they believe in something good. Seems harmless to me.

Right, like blm or antifa.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2022, 06:36:43 PM »

:rotf: