Author Topic: Wall to wall. UndergroundPanther  (Read 518 times)

Offline CC27

Wall to wall. UndergroundPanther
« on: October 18, 2021, 03:46:54 PM »
I_UndergroundPanther (7,439 posts)

Wall to wall

Colin powell. Sure remember him.

But why is every channel showing the same thing.

Trump has a disposition today,crickets.

The jan 6th commission Has stuff going on .

After watching a half hour of Colin Powell stuff I'm switching channels. There is only so much you can learn about him and yeah sad he died but can we show other news too?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215960624

Get a job.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Wall to wall. UndergroundPanther
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 04:43:53 PM »

Pray tell us, what is his disposition today? Jaunty? Laid back? Angry?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 05:05:27 PM »

Amusement at UGP's Malaprop? :rotf:  :tongue:

FWIW, the deposition is for a civil lawsuit involving some sort of 2015 incident between Prog thuglings and Trump's security people (early in his Presidential campaign). My guess is that the security people were effective and the thuglings think it was unfair.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 05:59:52 PM »

Amusement at UGP's Malaprop? :rotf:  :tongue:

FWIW, the deposition is for a civil lawsuit involving some sort of 2015 incident between Prog thuglings and Trump's security people (early in his Presidential campaign). My guess is that the security people were effective and the thuglings think it was unfair.

Hell, the DUmmy crowd probably thinks the deposition (not disposition) involve the real big lie still being peddled: Russian Collusion.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2021, 08:41:11 PM »
Get a job.

Kind of hard to do when you're like the Subway Cat. Any decent employer would take one look at him/her/it and say no ****ing way I'm hiring a waste of skin, oxygen thieving DUmbass like UP.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 03:56:46 AM »
She's just mad that Powell's life story is newsworthy and can fill up an hour or two on TV.  Her life story could be written on a Post-It and would consist of nothing more than her tales of woe while begging for other people to support her fat ass.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 06:12:03 AM »
Meanwhile, I'm sure she and the other DUmmies had no problem a year ago with the fact that practically every tv station was constantly airing Ruth Bader Ginsburg tributes after she kicked off.
Though the kitty saying "It's sad that he died and all" demonstrates an incredible amount of compassion on her part, considering the rabid, wishing- death- on- them- all hatred she normally has for all Republicans.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2021, 07:53:08 AM »
She's just mad that Powell's life story is newsworthy and can fill up an hour or two on TV.  Her life story could be written on a Post-It and would consist of nothing more than her tales of woe while begging for other people to support her fat ass.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 08:41:47 AM »

This thread on another discussion forum has a couple of news stories about the deposition and the incident, https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,451481.0.html .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 09:36:57 AM »
Meanwhile, I'm sure she and the other DUmmies had no problem a year ago with the fact that practically every tv station was constantly airing Ruth Bader Ginsburg tributes

So true. And she definitely put the "hag" in hagiography. Painful to watch.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2021, 04:08:09 PM »
But why is every channel showing the same thing.

Cuz he's BLACK, get over it. :thatsright:

If they didn't they would be RACIST!!!
 :racist:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!