Author Topic: DUmmies doubt a young girl was raped at school - guess why  (Read 1220 times)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: DUmmies doubt a young girl was raped at school - guess why
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2021, 07:37:14 PM »
that's my preferred pronouns for those freaks

That's my go to pronoun anytime some nasally-voiced dumbass whines at me about "that's NOT.MY.PRONOUNS" whenever I use the regular ones.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2021, 08:36:55 PM »
Sadly, I wouldn't bet on it.  Won't say absolutely none of them would, but too many seem to put politics above everything else.  I can see many DUer's trying to therapy their way around calling for this repeat offender getting a chainsaw gender reassignment surgery because they can't reconcile that their current favorite minority group could possibly commit such a heinous act.  Then those same DUer's might take their daughter to therapy for the "alleged" assault.

Well the ones who wouldn't act like the father and try to excuse the rapist for their actions against their child should have CPS called on them. People like that have no right to raise children.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2021, 06:16:47 AM »
I'm sure many of these same DUmmies to this day believe Jussie Smollett was telling the truth.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2021, 06:55:32 AM »
I'm sure many of these same DUmmies to this day believe Jussie Smollett was telling the truth.

"It's about whether Jussie was lying, it's about the fact he is speaking to fundamental truths about America and how acts of overt racism are still met with tactic approval as witnessed by your skepticism." - - DU
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2021, 06:32:50 PM »
I'm not surprised by the DUmmies' reaction to this story. Remember all rape/sexual assault survivors are to be believed.......until it's inconvient for the left, Tara Reade being the latest example.  :censored:
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2021, 11:17:35 AM »
"I'm not with her".
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.