Author Topic: DUmmies doubt a young girl was raped at school - guess why  (Read 1190 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmmies doubt a young girl was raped at school - guess why
« on: October 17, 2021, 11:00:38 AM »
gojoe12 (68 posts)

9th grader in Loudoun county VA.
supposedly some girl was raped in the girls room. I don't know what to make of this. Didn't anyone hear her screams? Why would anyone cover such a thing up?
Why would they arrest her father?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083783/Loudoun-County-father-arrested-school-meeting-says-daughter-raped-boy-girls-bathroom.html

A Virginia father who went viral after being dragged out of a Loudoun County school board meeting and arrested for protesting its proposed transgender policies has now revealed he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy at school in the girls' bathroom.

Looks like some brave soul with a low post count is challenging the DUmmies to publicly express outrage that some "gender fluid" kid in a skirt raped a girl. We all know that the mere suggestion that someone - ANYONE - is gender fluid absolves them of ANY possible crime, but usually DUmmies are too shrewd to take the bait. Until...

Star Member Walleye (8,100 posts)
1. So he's saying that a boy dressed up like a girl to get into the restroom and rape a girl?

Sounds like a complete lie to me. I think they don’t even know when they’re lying anymore

Wonder who "they" is supposed to be, and I wonder when they are going to publish the complete list of exceptions to "Believe All Women".

Star Member Walleye (8,100 posts)
3. I don't really don't doubt it happened.I just don't think boys need to dress up like girls to get in

And I really don’t think transgender students are more likely to commit assault. There are plenty of places in school we’re girls can get raped and assaulted that aren’t bathrooms. The right wing deliberately fails to understand what rape is and how it happens. Maybe they should look to their own misogynistic ways

The "right wing" isn't leveling the accusation. A little girl who got raped is, and her father is being railroaded by woke mother****ing cowards like yourself.

tulipsandroses (3,435 posts)
15. What happened to his daughter is horrific! But I hope they don't use her trauma

for bigoted political gain. There seems to be 2 accounts about the perpetrator. One report I read said he sexually assaulted another student at one school and was transferred to another where he again assaulted another student. Another report said that police have not revealed that it was the same student in both attacks. If it is the same boy, there should be hell to pay by the people who allowed the transfer.

As it’s been said before, boys and men have followed girls and women into bathrooms. Stopping trans kids from using the bathroom won’t stop a rapist. It further fuels the nonsense of painting LGBTQ people as pedophiles and rapists.

I’d like to know if the perpetrator was really wearing a skirt or is this a rumor being fueled by right wing lies.
Furthermore, wearing a skirt doesn’t make you trans!
The real story here is the sexual assaults of these 2 young girls and whether the school allowed the perpetrator to transfer to another school after the first assault.

They allowed it to happen because they're worried about what cross-dressing sexual deviant freaks who have American institutions by the balls will say. Just like you cowardly DUmmies who doubt events occurred when they clearly did yet it goes against your narrative.

I sincerely hope none of you DUmmies have young kids - they need to be taken from you tout suite.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: DUmmies doubt a young girl was raped at school - guess why
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 11:39:33 AM »
The right wing deliberately fails to understand what rape is and how it happens. Maybe they should look to their own misogynistic ways

What a childish way of arguing. Deflect, change the subject, deny, point the finger. "Well, uh, the right is bad! They do it too!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 11:48:19 AM »
 :banghead: The girl was raped!

:banghead: The perp who did was dressed as a girl to take advantage of the school’s transgender policy.

:banghead: The perp is a known repeat offender the district “disciplined” by transferring him to a different school.

:banghead: This is known and confirmed, after the confrontation and publicity, by the school district.

:banghead:  :banghead: That this would happen was predicted, by many (even I did, and I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 12:15:43 PM »
Democrats passed the bill and a Demonracist Northram signed the bill into law allowing perverts into bathrooms with little girls.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 12:30:26 PM »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 12:59:33 PM »
Response to gojoe12 (Reply #5)Sun Oct 17, 2021, 11:22 AM
Star Member LisaL (42,748 posts)
9. He/she identifies as "gender fluid."

Calling the rapist a he/she is problemaaatic.  Isn't using "they" the preferred way for leftists to refer to someone with this condition?  I hope someone has alerted on the LisaL primitive.

He/she sounds like something I'd say.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 01:03:50 PM »
Democrats passed the bill and a Demonracist Northram signed the bill into law allowing perverts into bathrooms with little girls.

If I conspired to commit a crime, I would make create a Facebook page with "**** Trump" all over it, with links to BLM and the whole nine yards. Then I'd put on a full face of makeup and wear a dress (with flats, not pumps - I need to make a quick getaway). Finally, I'd rob a bank in San Francisco or Chicago. At worst I'd get a year in the joint until my tranny compadres convince Pelosi or Michelle 0bama to call the governor and set me free.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2021, 04:11:57 PM »
A DUmmy schools the others:
sympthsical (2,219 posts)

32. The school board is in deep because they covered it up

This is where it gets messy. The school board was meeting and discussing transgender policy. The alleged rapist identifies as gender fluid and sometimes wears women's clothes.

The school board was directly asked if there had ever been an assault stemming from someone in an opposite sex bathroom. They said no. This was after they were well aware of what happened. They directly lied to parents, because they figured it would endanger their transgender policy.

It got messier. It turns out the school/board were not reporting assaults to the state, which they are required to do by law.

And man, the egg on some people's faces who passed around the video of the father to mock him and use him as an example of crazed right-wingers.

His daughter was allegedly raped. Then an activist at the meeting told the father to his face they didn't believe his daughter, even though the alleged perpetrator had already been arrested and charged. Of course he went full apeshit at them. Taunting a father when his daughter was allegedly raped? Good job, activist!

And charges are still being pursued against the father who is now suing the shit out of everyone involved.

Defending any part of this will not be a good look. This story is all over the internet on the Right. People are hella pissed. Hell, I'm pissed. The school board went out of their way to not protect the students when they held this knowledge of the alleged assailant, and he went on to assault another young woman.
Buckeye_Democrat (13,073 posts)

35. That's HORRIBLE!

I knew nothing about that story until coming across this thread.

I'll likewise assume that the courts will sort out the mess and punish the people involved in a cover-up.
Are you kidding me??? Do you mean to say that there hasn't been wall-to-wall coverage in the MSM about such a horrific crime? (Sarcasm, BTW.)

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2021, 05:39:40 PM »
A DUmmy schools the others:Are you kidding me??? Do you mean to say that there hasn't been wall-to-wall coverage in the MSM about such a horrific crime? (Sarcasm, BTW.)

The job of the MSM is to know what stories not to cover as they would reflect badly on the Democrat Party.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2021, 06:16:02 PM »
Why would anyone cover such a thing up?

Is this a serious question?? People have covered up worse things. Way worse. People whose names rhyme with "Span Brew Whoah No".
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 06:53:53 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2021, 06:01:46 AM »
A DUmmy schools the others:Are you kidding me??? Do you mean to say that there hasn't been wall-to-wall coverage in the MSM about such a horrific crime? (Sarcasm, BTW.)

This is exactly why Ivory Hecker quit our local FOX news station in Houston and went to James O’Keefe with her story.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2021, 08:28:05 AM »
A DUmmy schools the others:

Are you kidding me??? Do you mean to say that there hasn't been wall-to-wall coverage in the MSM about such a horrific crime? (Sarcasm, BTW.)

That DU-post giving the more or less full story of what has come out so far was the 32nd Reply, and was posted nearly 4 hours and 40 minutes after the OP. This is a measure of DU-folks' willful ignorance of news that "inconveniences" their worldview. Several years ago, when this transgender restrooms thingy became the Prog vogue, many conservatives predicted it would result in horrors like this, and were labelled Transphobic or something-or-other-else-phobic for so doing (and still are, as evidenced by this DU thread). This was far from the first.

As for the MSM, they have a sort of informal past with fellow Progs: they will avoid covering events that inconvenience Progs' worldview, and when forced to, give token incomplete coverage, which the WashPost version - linked in Reply #42, the very last post in this unsurprisingly shameful DU-thread - of the story does (unless it was substantially updated to add details).

From what I've read - not on a source DUpipo would consider worthy of their attention - Loudoun County's school district has failed, over a period of years, to report multiple felony sexual assaults, in violation of Virginia law. This is the same school district that has been sneaking in - against parental protest - racist Critical Race Theory type teaching. It is one F'ed Up school district!

Its board members, educrats/adminicrats, and many teachers need to be tarred-and-feathered and run out of their respective towns on rails. In the real world they need to be voted out or fired, and those who refused to obey Virginia law need a new career modeling orange jumpsuits on the runways of the GreyBar Hotel. Unlike DU-folk, I have little faith that anything more than a resignation or three will happen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2021, 08:39:32 AM »
I cannot believe the DUmmies are just now hearing about this.  Since the MSM is not reporting it, as far as I can tell, it has gone viral over the internet.  Lurkers, you need to leave the hive now and then, because you're missing A LOT out there.  For example, you may want to save your pennies for the heating bill shortly.  Won't be enough though. 

Speaking of the Bubble, I've been on the lookout over there for any cognizant reference to the **** Joe Biden/Let's go Brandon chanting phenomena sweeping the nation.  Finally I find today:

Star Member womanofthehills (5,974 posts)

15. Unfortunately, this has been happening at football games lately

It’s being posted all over social media. Very worrisome.

https://www.newsweek.com/f-joe-biden-chant-breaks-out-new-york-jets-nfl-game-1635185

This is the ONLY one I've found.  https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215957230
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:38:19 AM by Karin »

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2021, 09:35:25 AM »
Amazing how the moonbats claim foolish conservatives live in a bubble, only read news that agrees with them, and make excuses whenever one of "ours" goes off the rails, but don't see the projection of threads like this.  Much of it seems to connect directly to their hive mind mentality, that everyone fits in a little group, and everyone in that little group is identical, like Walleye's comment there.  "We have declared LGBTXYZWTF people to be great and wonderful, therefore none of them could possibly do anything bad (except Andy Ngo and Milo Yiannopoulos for going off the plantation)"  They do the same with blacks, Asians, and every other group they think is "theirs". 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2021, 09:42:23 AM »
Amazing how the moonbats claim foolish conservatives live in a bubble, only read news that agrees with them, and make excuses whenever one of "ours" goes off the rails, but don't see the projection of threads like this.  Much of it seems to connect directly to their hive mind mentality, that everyone fits in a little group, and everyone in that little group is identical, like Walleye's comment there.  "We have declared LGBTXYZWTF people to be great and wonderful, therefore none of them could possibly do anything bad (except Andy Ngo and Milo Yiannopoulos for going off the plantation)"  They do the same with blacks, Asians, and every other group they think is "theirs".

You are seeing that in real time with Dave Chappelle. He has the nerve to even JOKE about the LGBHYGTYTFY%%%#$)*Q community - merely JOKE - and they are going INSANE. This is at least the second time he's left the plantation, but he has too many resources to let them chop off half his foot. I don't find him that funny anymore, but I admire his guts.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 09:56:56 AM »
The job of the MSM is to know what stories not to cover as they would reflect badly on the Democrat Party.

according to pelosi, the job of the press is to sell pork laden bills to the ignorant masses...
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) scolded the press on Tuesday, insisting that journalists do a better job of selling President Biden's $3.5 trillion spending bill to the public. 

"You all could do a better job of selling this, to be frank. Every time I come here, I go through family medical leave, climate, the issues that are in there," she said during a briefing when asked if she and the White House could better explain what's in the massive social spending bill to the American people.
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/576903-pelosi-hilariously-scolds-media-for-not-selling-35t-spending-bill-do-a-better

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2021, 10:26:43 AM »
I cannot believe the DUmmies are just now hearing about this.  Since the MSM is not reporting it, as far as I can tell, it has gone viral over the internet.  Lurkers, you need to leave the hive now and then, because you're missing A LOT out there.  For example, you may want to save your pennies for the heating bill shortly.  Won't be enough though. 

Speaking of the Bubble, I've been on the lookout over there for any cognizant reference to the **** Joe Biden/Let's go Brandon chanting phenomena sweeping the nation.  Finally I find today:

This is the ONLY one I've found.  https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215957230

Did you notice, Karin, that the bunch that supports pornography in schools and males in female bathrooms, is *gasp* OFFENDED that they use the word "****", and "the children" who might hear it?

:rotf:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2021, 10:33:15 AM »
Did you notice, Karin, that the bunch that supports pornography in schools and males in female bathrooms, is *gasp* OFFENDED that they use the word "****", and "the children" who might hear it?

You mean the ones who crocheted tiny ***** hats for their babies and children to wear? Yeah, I remember them. The ones who force their kids to hold pro-abortion signs at their protests?

Riddle me this: when those braying hyenas are at home with the television on, and their kids are playing with blocks or whatever, what do you think their psycho mothers say when Trump comes on? You think they say, "Oh, heavens, I dislike that unpleasant man?"

Trust me, those kids of those shitty people have heard MUCH worse than "**** Joe Biden".
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2021, 10:39:16 AM »

they did make exceptions to their selective outrage...

Police lives matter.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2021, 01:33:42 PM »
You know the hypocrites at the DUmp would do the exact same thing as the father if it were their child, boy or girl.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2021, 01:51:30 PM »
You know the hypocrites at the DUmp would do the exact same thing as the father if it were their child, boy or girl.

Sadly, I wouldn't bet on it.  Won't say absolutely none of them would, but too many seem to put politics above everything else.  I can see many DUer's trying to therapy their way around calling for this repeat offender getting a chainsaw gender reassignment surgery because they can't reconcile that their current favorite minority group could possibly commit such a heinous act.  Then those same DUer's might take their daughter to therapy for the "alleged" assault. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2021, 02:16:38 PM »
according to pelosi, the job of the press is to sell pork laden bills to the ignorant masses...https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/576903-pelosi-hilariously-scolds-media-for-not-selling-35t-spending-bill-do-a-better

That's because Pelosi recognized the MSM for what they are, Democrat Party Operatives with by-lines.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2021, 02:50:23 PM »
This is what's great about the primitives. Their debate tactics are so easily deconstructed. Today's lesson in futility: the "no true Scotsman" fallacy.

No true Scotsman, or appeal to purity, is an informal fallacy in which one attempts to protect their universal generalization from a falsifying counterexample by excluding the counterexample improperly. ... Philosophy professor Bradley Dowden explains the fallacy as an "ad hoc rescue" of a refuted generalization attempt.

No true tranny would take advantage of open access to a girls bathroom to rape a girl.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2021, 05:35:03 PM »
Calling the rapist a he/she is problemaaatic.  Isn't using "they" the preferred way for leftists to refer to someone with this condition?  I hope someone has alerted on the LisaL primitive.

He/she sounds like something I'd say.

A long time ago someone here or at CU came up with the one a prefer: s/h/it.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2021, 05:41:48 PM »
A long time ago someone here or at CU came up with the one a prefer: s/h/it.
that's my preferred pronouns for those freaks

Police lives matter.