Author Topic: AP news story really about REPUBLICAN's linking classified info!!! Fo'Reelz!!!  (Read 977 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022848186

Wed May 15, 2013, 03:44 PM
 msanthrope (16,393 posts)

The AP's being investigated by a grand jury for who they coordinated with in Congress over the leak.

[snip] blaa blaa blaa... REPUGS DID IT!

:thatsright:
u
Ikonoklast (21,590 posts)
1. This is going to circle right back to a Republican leaking classified information, yet once again.

Putting the lives of intelligence assets in the field at risk is what Republicans do best.

The AP screwed themselves on this one, you wait and see. 

Jesus ****ing Christ. It's always the same bullshit with these idiots.

JustAnotherGen (5,569 posts)
3. That's what I'm thinking

Classified information that put an embedded agent at risk.

Shame on the Republican that did that. Trying to sink this administration went a wee bit too far this time. . .

No facts to prove your theory? Ah, **** it! Let's hang a REPUG!!!

7. I am starting to wonder when the Republicans in Congress will start screaming in unison

"We can't let that information out, it's a breach of National Security!" in hopes of burying it.

There is something really smelly here, and it smells just like Elephant Shit.
And Mr. Obama is letting them start to twist, oh so slowly, in the wind.

Oh FFJCFS! Yeah, I am sure Barry is playing 12 dementional ****ing chess or something...

Voice for Peace (8,370 posts)
46. ahhhhhh dreaming of perp walks

CYA!! 

I would settle for Barry in front of a firing squad.

MjolnirTime (1,316 posts)
84. this whole three-pronged fusillade of bullshit against Obama

is nothing more than a coordinated GOP effort to get out in front of this true scandal (leaking classified info) with "scandals" of their own.

muddying the waters.

won't work this time.

:thatsright: :bird:

msanthrope (16,393 posts)
53. More interesting is the role of the AP in this--if the leaker is a Republican, then

this is what happened--

Republican leaks a title 50 covert op to reporter.

Reporter calls to confirm.

CIA asks for holdoff.

AP publishes early.

Republicans blame Obama for leak.

Romney blames Obama for leak.

AP IS SILENT.

The AP is either in active collusion on a dirty trick, OR, they knew they got punked, and didn't out the source.

The twists they have to tie themselves into to get the world to fit their world view...

Number23 (13,175 posts)
70. Between this and the story about the Repubs deliberately falsifying emails re: Benghazi

this is starting to look like some federal offenses may have occurred.

If this goes down the trajectory you've beautifully outlined in your thread, this will be some DEEP doo-doo for the Repubs. They will be in for some serious butt hurt. But a good chunk of GD (and we know who they are. They know too) will no doubt do all they can to ease their pain.

Yes. The e-mails the White House released are false flag efforts by the GOP...  :thatsright:

mainer (6,636 posts)
76. judith Miller forever destroyed my faith in "free press"

I used to feel they were there to protect us. Now (esp after talking to my own CIA contacts) I've learned that the press can be just as corrupt.

Judy Miller needed to be publicly condemned by her colleagues. Never happened.

OFFS

Ilsa (31,631 posts)
104. I hope it's Cantor. nt

When this blows up in their faces can I gloat and shout obsenities!?!

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Miskie, . . .

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU[/youtube]
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
7. I am starting to wonder when the Republicans Demonrats in Congress will start screaming in unison

"We can't let that information out, it's a breach of National Security!" in hopes of burying it.

There is something really smelly here, and it smells just like Elephant Donkey and Bull Shit.
And Mr. Obama is letting them start starting to twist, oh so slowly, in the wind.

Fixed.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Delmar

mainer (6,636 posts)
76. judith Miller forever destroyed my faith in "free press"

I used to feel they were there to protect us. Now (esp after talking to my own CIA contacts) I've learned that the press can be just as corrupt.

Judy Miller needed to be publicly condemned by her colleagues. Never happened.

That's a knee slapper.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
When the totally legal and constitutional SWIFT program was revealed by the NYT the Proglodytes were complaining the US was keeping secrets:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1518095
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
When the totally legal and constitutional SWIFT program was revealed by the NYT the Proglodytes were complaining the US was keeping secrets:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1518095

That's funny! 

Here's something else that I found funny.  A banner ad at DU when I clicked on SSB's link:

PS, Conservatives don't hate you because your're a Democrat.  We laugh our asses off at you because you're liberals!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
And Mr. Obama is letting them start to twist, oh so slowly, in the wind.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  They crack me up.  Are they for real?   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline zeitgeist

Yup.  Obie may find work as Spock in the next Star Trek.   :lol:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
I didn't realize Spock sat on his ass watching ESPN or playing golf all day.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline chitownchica

These idiots aren't smart enough to vote.  They've all read the Media Matters talking points and praying to a God they don't believe in.

Heads are gonna explode.

Offline chitownchica

Also, it's a real shame Skinner won't let conservatives on his site. If he did, these idiots would be better prepared. He's done them a disservice by allowing them to fill their heads with echo chamber nonsense.

Offline zeitgeist

Also, it's a real shame Skinner won't let conservatives on his site. If he did, these idiots would be better prepared. He's done them a disservice by allowing them to fill their heads with echo chamber nonsense.

I like to think of DU as a gated community where the gates are there to keep the inmates in.   :rotf: 

Skinner is just the warden. We know who owns the prison.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
So, let me see if I understand...the WH bugged the Republicans' cloak room AND took phone records/calls from the AP (no fan of conservatives by the way). No overkill there. Still, if we're talking about the boy king & his Acuna boys, all thuggery is acceptable whether or not it violates the 1st Amendment and violates the Constitution by trampling over the separation of powers.

HEY DU DICKWADS: Next time something happens during a Republican administration, you ****ing losers just shut the hell up! If you're going to make excuses and justify this administration's behavior, I don't want to hear one little whiny complaint from you about anything! FOAD, bitches!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline chitownchica

I like to think of DU as a gated community where the gates are there to keep the inmates in.   :rotf: 

That's true.  I should appreciate the public service he provides.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I like to think of DU as a gated community where the gates are there to keep the inmates in.

You mean like East Germany?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Miskie, . . .

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU[/youtube]

This music is in my head every time I stop by the dump.   :rofl:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
The DUmp scoops the MSM once again by making up the most absurd shit and then promptly believing it.

They should get a Peabody!  After all, they've uncovered the Rove Indictment happening in 24 business hours and that Trig was actually somebody else's baby (I forget who). And then they harassed that poor woman who's son disappeared in the Gannon/Gosch Affair.

Not to mention their proving that 9/11 was an inside job by lighting a rabbit cage on fire!

Where is the professional recognition for the DUmmies?  I mean, really, they do a better job of fabricating the news than the MSN does, by a long yard.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Good Lord,that thread should be the basis for a college course in self delusion and insanity.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
The DUmp scoops the MSM once again by making up the most absurd shit and then promptly believing it.

They should get a Peabody!  After all, they've uncovered the Rove Indictment happening in 24 business hours and that Trig was actually somebody else's baby (I forget who). And then they harassed that poor woman who's son disappeared in the Gannon/Gosch Affair.

Not to mention their proving that 9/11 was an inside job by lighting a rabbit cage on fire!

Where is the professional recognition for the DUmmies?  I mean, really, they do a better job of fabricating the news than the MSN does, by a long yard.

Wouldn't have worked without the cinder blocks and newspaper.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Number23 (13,175 posts)
70. Between this and the story about the Repubs deliberately falsifying emails re: Benghazi

Whaaaaa?  What story?  Don't you think that would be all over the newscycle?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Good Lord,that thread should be the basis for a college course in self delusion and insanity.

Already done, at most any liberal arts zoo in the country.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Dori

I like to think of the DUmp as an island populated by Sid's mutant toys from the movie "Toy Story". 

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler