Author Topic: Nads warns of extraterrestrial invasion  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Billiam Pitts

Nads warns of extraterrestrial invasion
« on: March 31, 2013, 10:55:55 AM »
In addition to knowing more about North Korea than the Officer at the CIAs North Korea desk, Nads apparently is an expert in exobiology.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022591713#post29

nadinbrzezinski (117,935 posts)
44. You can be as scared of it as you want

Chances are they won't do a thing. This is to try to get some food and talk to DC (fat chance on the latter)

But what if scenarios exist to invade Canada and Mexico as well.

This is how it works.

We have plans for everything...so does every other military. In fact, for NK I am willing to bet the farm both China, and the People's Army, and the Russian military have plans as well. They are called contingency plans.

As to the Alien invasion, the chances of life in other places but Sol are extremely good. Some will be intelligent. Any can cross interstellar space to Sol and has war like intentions, kiss your ass good bye...their technology base is Millenia ahead of ours. That Fourth of July movie has a hell of a sound track, but a bad ending.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Re: Nads warns of extraterrestrial invasion
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 11:02:08 AM »
What if Rove actually created nadin and released her at the DUmp to make the DUmmies look even more stupid?
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 11:03:42 AM »
What if Rove actually created nadin and released her at the DUmp to make the DUmmies look even more stupid?

Do they really need the help?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 11:08:28 AM »
Do they really need the help?

True, but it's always good for any production to have a stupid star...I mean super star...to draw an audience.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 11:53:06 AM »

Chances are they won't do a thing. This is to try to get some food and talk to DC (fat chance on the latter)

But what if scenarios exist to invade Canada and Mexico as well.

This is how it works.

We have plans for everything...so does every other military. In fact, for NK I am willing to bet the farm both China, and the People's Army, and the Russian military have plans as well. They are called contingency plans.

As to the Alien invasion, the chances of life in other places but Sol are extremely good. Some will be intelligent. Any can cross interstellar space to Sol and has war like intentions, kiss your ass good bye...their technology base is Millenia ahead of ours. That Fourth of July movie has a hell of a sound track, but a bad ending.

You first need to demonstrate that there is some kind of life on another planet before you can say that the chances of higher older life outside of earth is good. Christians argue that the odds of the existence of God have a high probability but unbelievers say that good odds aren't proof of anything.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 12:03:47 PM »
You first need to demonstrate that there is some kind of life on another planet before you can say that the chances of higher older life outside of earth is good. Christians argue that the odds of the existence of God have a high probability but unbelievers say that good odds aren't proof of anything.

The existence of aliens do not threaten their "morals". God however would threaten their "morals" so therefore they will not accept the concept of God.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 12:15:59 PM »
True, but it's always good for any production to have a stupid star...I mean super star...to draw an audience.

Nads remark, "As to the Alien invasion, the chances of life in other places but Sol are extremely good. Some will be intelligent. Any can cross interstellar space to Sol and has war like intentions, kiss your ass good bye...their technology base is Millenia ahead of ours."

Letter to nads.

Dear Nads,

What makes you think that anyone off world will in the least resemble the human form or have the same human nature we of earth have ????

Will they have a belief in God, have a need to eat and shit ??   Why are you so sure they have any technology and are not much like Lobsters in the sea ???

How do you know that the story's of space ships that come from outer space, are not Earthlings in the far future that have learned to time travel.

Archaeologists of the future that found a way to go back in time and study their ancestors, much as we do today do to the Ape's.

Note the drawings of Alians remind me of Hazmat suits, one does not even enter a tomb 5000 years old with no protection from the bacteria we have no immunity against.

You do know Anthrax survives in the ground for a very long time, people unfortunate enough to dig in the ground where an animal died of that disease 100 years ago become infected.  

Say Nads, if you and I were to be able to travel back to London in the 15-16 century just to check it out, we would be dead in weeks if not days from virus, bacteria, were we to be not protected.

Open your mind Nads to the idea that these visitors may be our decedents from 2000 years in the future.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 12:25:04 PM »
I thought it was supper star??  :???:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 12:45:05 PM »
Nads remark, "As to the Alien invasion, the chances of life in other places but Sol are extremely good. Some will be intelligent. Any can cross interstellar space to Sol and has war like intentions, kiss your ass good bye...their technology base is Millenia ahead of ours."

Letter to nads.

Dear Nads,

What makes you think that anyone off world will in the least resemble the human form or have the same human nature we of earth have ????

Will they have a belief in God, have a need to eat and shit ??   Why are you so sure they have any technology and are not much like Lobsters in the sea ???

How do you know that the story's of space ships that come from outer space, are not Earthlings in the far future that have learned to time travel.

Archaeologists of the future that found a way to go back in time and study their ancestors, much as we do today do to the Ape's.

Note the drawings of Alians remind me of Hazmat suits, one does not even enter a tomb 5000 years old with no protection from the bacteria we have no immunity against.

You do know Anthrax survives in the ground for a very long time, people unfortunate enough to dig in the ground where an animal died of that disease 100 years ago become infected.  

Say Nads, if you and I were to be able to travel back to London in the 15-16 century just to check it out, we would be dead in weeks if not days from virus, bacteria, were we to be not protected.

Open your mind Nads to the idea that these visitors may be our decedents from 2000 years in the future.

Yeah because believing that "UFOs" come from outer space aliens is crazy, but if they are Marty McFly in his Delorean from the year 40000 then that is reasonable.  :rotf:

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 03:48:54 PM »

Actually, there is an excellent chance that if we had to, we could build a starship using technology we already have.  The best way would be to capture a large iron asteroid, turn in into a large cylinder, spin it for centrifugal gravity,  attach a few nuclear engines for propulsion and energy, put some brousard collectors on it to fuel the engines, and it could be sent into deep space, it would just be a long multi-generation journey.  It wouldn't be cheap, but it would be doable.

Give us twenty or thirty years of technological growth, and we'll have the ability to build ships meant for travel in the solar system relatively easily, not considering Democratic and Liberal Luddite tendencies.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 07:02:04 PM »
...this is the party that believes in science and crap, right ?

RE : E.T.

One. - They probably have no idea where we are - the stars are mere reflections of the past - by the time the light from them reaches earth, the star actually isn't where we see it - and in many cases, distant stars may have already detonated, and we just don't know it yet.

Two.  - Hyperspace travel - The Smartest party ever does realize that the universe is currently expanding, and though we may experience fairly consistent years, days, etc the entire solar system is blasting through space, doesn't it ? In other words, even though we are in roughly the same place we were in relation to the sun at this time last year, the sun is orbiting the galactic zone at an approximate 420 thousand miles per hour, and dragging us along with it.

Three. - Even assuming it was theoretically possible, point two illustrates the problem with it. You would most likely time travel yourself into the blackness of space.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 07:28:04 PM »
As to the Alien invasion, the chances of life in other places but Sol are extremely good. Some will be intelligent. Any can cross interstellar space to Sol and has war like intentions, kiss your ass good bye...their technology base is Millenia ahead of ours.

You can take that to the bank. Nadin and her addled submarine rider have war gamed it.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 09:56:26 AM »

You can take that to the bank. Nadin and her addled submarine rider have war gamed it.

AH you guys are no fun.     I have lived most of my youth in the town or there abouts that Betty and Barney Hill came from.  There was also Incident at Exeter written by Fuller the man that wrote Jackie Kennedy's  authorised biography.

He came to town and interviewed people including my parents and Dad told him he was going to build bleachers in the back yard and charge admission for those that wanted to see flying saucers.   Unfortunately the Author had no sense of humor--- 

We had for a few years all kinds of foolishness going on in my area.   [ or was it? ]

At that time we had a SAC base down the road and 30 miles away in Mass. all kinds of industry's related to experimental air craft. 

Most all of us thought that what was scaring the people and horses were just ---shake down cruises-- for company's to sell their technology to the Government.

When Betty and Barney came on the scene if was difficult to not believe their story, both middle aged people, Betty very well educated, Barney well respected in town and by his service record.

This at the time was in this neck of the woods, an odd coupling, Betty was white Barney was black.
No one gave it a thought as they were so well educated and respected. 

When they came into all this Barney reached out to his friends in the AF,  the roof of their car was found to be highly radio active.     

Now I have heard of Subs that had to be degaussed of magnetism like we did in the old days with a new color TV, but, something was really odd here.

I will make a few calls around to see what else people in the area remember.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 06:54:32 PM »
Oh Nads...

You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 07:15:16 PM »
I think she might be one of the chupacabras that escaped from Plum Island in the mid-1990s.

She's about the right height.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 09:50:39 PM »
I'll worry about an alien invasion when it's the Borg or the Daleks or those body snatchers.  Something tells me the crazy Bald Dwarf might be a Ferrengi but so far she has yet to follow one of "Rules Of Acquisition".
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Billiam Pitts

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 09:54:56 PM »
I'll worry about an alien invasion when it's the Borg or the Daleks or those body snatchers.  Something tells me the crazy Bald Dwarf might be a Ferrengi but so far she has yet to follow one of "Rules Of Acquisition".

Ferringis are capitalists, if Nads is a Ferengi then she is the worst Ferrengi in the Star Trek universe. Also as a Ferrengi she would have to walk around naked and...

:overreaction:

NOBODY wants that!!!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 11:14:14 AM »
Ferringis are capitalists, if Nads is a Ferengi then she is the worst Ferrengi in the Star Trek universe. Also as a Ferrengi she would have to walk around naked and...

NOBODY wants that!!!

See what you did. I deliberately avoided that fact just because I didn't want to post a spork alert.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 11:16:03 AM »

NOBODY wants that!!!

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 11:23:01 AM »

Rove you MAGNIFICANT BASTARD!  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2013, 11:08:56 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 08:41:32 AM »
The existence of aliens do not threaten their "morals". God however would threaten their "morals" so therefore they will not accept the concept of God.

You are so right Mr. Freeper
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 09:44:56 AM »
DUmmies want aliens to exist because they are hoping to get lots of anal probes.