Author Topic: Nads thinks Hugo's dead, get smacked around  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Kimberly

Nads thinks Hugo's dead, get smacked around
« on: February 28, 2013, 08:47:06 PM »
Plus more paramedic tales

Thu Feb 28, 2013, 02:10 PM
nadinbrzezinski (116,740 posts)

This coming from Caracas
Mr Maduro stressed that a tracheal tube does not prevent Mr Chavez "from communicating and giving orders on all aspects of the economic, social and political life of our country".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/venezuela/9900083/Hugo-Chavez-death-reports-wrong-says-vice-president.html

That statement alone from the Veep of Venezueala is laugh worthy.

Anybody who knows anything about tracheal tubes...that go through the vocal cords...

Folks...the mystery deepens...and I am increasingly reminded of the Premiere of the USSR is indisposed with a cold...

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Original post)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 02:28 PM
Comrade Grumpy (2,465 posts)
11. This is morbid and unseemly.

Response to Comrade Grumpy (Reply #11)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 02:30 PM
12. What, trying to make heads or tails of an actual nooz story?

He's going to pass, this will throw Venezuela into a crisis, and will affect it's neighbors. That is what is morbid I guess...caring of what happens away from our borders. Feel free to alert, please do.

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #12)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 02:37 PM
13. Not alert-worthy, just tacky. Are you trying to get a scoop or something?

When he dies, that will be a news story. All this speculation, meh.

Response to Comrade Grumpy (Reply #13)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 03:12 PM
17. Nah, just trying to track the story

Last edited Thu Feb 28, 2013, 03:18 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

I find that worthy of pursuit, you say tacky.

Reminds me of the deaths of a few Soviet premieres, who strangely only had a cold when they disappeared. I think Nikita had one for five months.

Now...that s tacky, to their people. I guess we have a different definition of tacky.

Oh and one last thing, how exactly do I get a scoop by quoting a paper? It's not like I got contacts (sources) in Caracas, or I am physically there...kind of hard to do that you know, if you are not physically there. Maybe your definition of a scoop is different from mine as well.

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #17)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 06:25 PM
Codeine (12,498 posts)
66. "Maybe your definition of a scoop is different from mine as well."

That was probably the most unintentional bit of hilarity EVER posted on DU. Perhaps you can call Caracas and get one of your famous "non-denial denials" from a base commander.

Thu Feb 28, 2013, 08:49 PM
sad-cafe (544 posts)
71. I really get tired of your "nooz" I guess it is a pet peeve

it is NEWS

you as a "journalist" should respect that

Welcome to the iggy list, bully.

Response to reorg (Reply #26)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:36 PM
27. Yup, tracheal tube

And...your point...

You think that they are not sedating him? That is against a slew of standard treatment protocols in ICU units around the word. I have no reason to believe they'd do that, and increase suffering, but that is just me. Maybe they are, n which case we enter bio medical ethics standards.

You seem to be having a problem with this fact, Chavez will die...soon. (If not already dead)

And that will throw Venezuela into the mother of constitutional crisis. Why if he already passed they are pulling a soviet style succession on the rest of us.

By the way the section I quoted from The Telegraph, which is laugh worthy, is a translation of what Jornada used. Funny that!!!!

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #27)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:42 PM
Pararescue (14 posts)
28. It's a well known fact to those of us trained in this procedure

that if the patient isn't sedated or unconscious, when tubing someone, there will be a gag reflex possibly followed by copious amounts of vomit.

One the tube is inserted, the patient is usually kept sedated to prevent a possible removal of tube by patient.

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #29)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:55 PM
Pararescue (14 posts)
30. Thank you.

I do believe that Mr. Chavez has already passed on and that the PTB are afraid of the turmoil this will cause, much like in the now defunct Soviet Union.

I read the comments of those that have no idea of what's involved in tubing someone and just shake my head in wonder, but I really can't blame them, unless you've been there and done it, you can't really understand what's all involved in an emergency procedure like that.

Response to Pararescue (Reply #30)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:59 PM
31. Or the ICU setting

Hell, even in the controlled setting of an operating room, where likely he was tubed, you still need to use a paralytic...unless standards and protocols have changed. The last patient I tubed was in 1994.

Response to Pararescue (Reply #32)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 05:12 PM
33. My experience was in the streets

A field medic, but we were trained in ICU and the OR, with a stint in the trauma bay. That's pretty standard actually.

Why when I read that, I started laughing hard.

In all seriousness, I wonder how the government is planning to let the people know. By law they need to call for elections in 30 days. After this, I don't think Maduro has a chance in hell

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #33)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 05:18 PM
Pararescue (14 posts)
36. You're a paramedic, right?

Then you have the pretty much the same experience as I do, except mine was all military.

Ahhhh, kindred spirits, even though I retired from the Air Force in 98. Pleased to make your acquittance.

Response to Pararescue (Reply #36)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 05:21 PM
40. Red Cross paramedic, Mexican

And yes, similar experiences.

One difference, I helped to get the training going from 50 hours advanced first aid, to first EMT'S-II, and then EMT-P...that was a fight.

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #40)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 05:29 PM
Pararescue (14 posts)
52. Fantastic work

from one EMT-P to another EMT-P.
Are you still active? If so, keep up the good work.
I'll bet we've got stories to tell each other, but that's for another time.

Response to Pararescue (Reply #52)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 05:32 PM
56. Nope...I got my back with a bad lift

Which could not be avoided.

Response to Pararescue (Reply #60)
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 05:43 PM
61. That is the way I take it

And the doctor said I would have back issues for the rest of my life. In time it might need surgery.

So do therapy, and keep from any heavy lifting.

I just got to remember to do it. When I gained a lot f weight, sde effect of Avandia, I thought it would finally need it. Lost the weight over two years, and that is that. 

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Nads thinks Hugo's dead, get smacked around
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 09:02:29 PM »
This from a self proclaimed "journalist" that cites Facebook posts as source material.  I like that she mentions her career ending injury, it ads depth to her online persona.

And the doctor said I would have back issues for the rest of my life. In time it might need surgery.

I just got to remember to do it. When I gained a lot f weight, sde effect of Avandia, I thought it would finally need it. Lost the weight over two years, and that is that. 

Last time I saw her she looked like a human beach ball, must have been before the miraculous weight loss.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »
I don't know about ventilators but for an ET tube the patient is given sedatives and paralytics to guard against regaining consciousness and/or having an involuntary reaction.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 09:16:22 PM »
Whomever is moling with "Pararescue", you might want to throtle back the nads worship until you get more posts under your belt.   :lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 09:26:36 PM »
The last patient I tubed was in 1994.

When I gained a lot f weight, sde effect of Avandia, I thought it would finally need it. Lost the weight over two years, and that is that.

Now that's the kind of performance we should expect from a DOTY.

A bragging lie, followed by a weight lie. Two  lies for the price of one thread.

And there's no need for DUmmy Pararescue to be careful. DUmmy Pararescue IS nutcase nadin.

Offline Tess Anderson

"This coming from Caracas" (nadin on this, obesity, and her paramedic days)
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 10:28:33 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022441259

Most of the posts in the entire thread are very good:

Thu Feb 28, 2013, 02:10 PM

This coming from Caracas

Mr Maduro stressed that a tracheal tube does not prevent Mr Chavez "from communicating and giving orders on all aspects of the economic, social and political life of our country".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/venezuela/9900083/Hugo-Chavez-death-reports-wrong-says-vice-president.html

That statement alone from the Veep of Venezueala is laugh worthy.

Anybody who knows anything about tracheal tubes...that go through the vocal cords...

Folks...the mystery deepens...and I am increasingly reminded of the Premiere of the USSR is indisposed with a cold...

:rotf: :rotf:

Thu Feb 28, 2013, 02:37 PM

13. Not alert-worthy, just tacky. Are you trying to get a scoop or something?

When he dies, that will be a news story. All this speculation, meh.

31. Or the ICU setting

Hell, even in the controlled setting of an operating room, where likely he was tubed, you still need to use a paralytic...unless standards and protocols have changed. The last patient I tubed was in 1994.

:???:

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #48)

Thu Feb 28, 2013, 05:29 PM

zappaman (7,435 posts)

51. "The premiere"?

What is Venezuela premiering?
And they are gonna cancel because of the cold?

:rotf:

Offline GOBUCKS

We need a fourth thread on this.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 03:17:42 AM »

Now that's the kind of performance we should expect from a DOTY.

A bragging lie, followed by a weight lie. Two  lies for the price of one thread.

And there's no need for DUmmy Pararescue to be careful. DUmmy Pararescue IS nutcase nadin.

IOW, nadin is kissing her OWN ASS!   :lmao: :suckup:  :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 03:42:04 AM »
You seem to be having a problem with this fact, Chavez will die...soon. (If not already dead)

The only problem I have is that all my celebration attire is in the laundry and I'm out of beer until tomorrow.  But, I'll be ready to  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: just as soon as you get this "scoop", baldidwarf.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 07:31:20 AM »
IOW, nadin is kissing her OWN ASS!   :lmao: :suckup:  :lmao:

I have nothing constructive to add, so I'll post a picture of a dog kissing ass.

Neither of these animals are nads.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 07:55:47 AM »
I have nothing constructive to add, so I'll post a picture of a dog kissing ass.

Neither of these animals are nads.

Are you sure about the one on the lest?

----

For those of you who think that I misspelled 'left' you are mistaken. I have spelled the word that is the opposite of 'right' correctly according to "The Nad Beeg Buk of Propter Spelling an Stuff". Everyone else has been spelling that particular word incorrectly for years. If you don't believe me look it up.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, 08:11:29 AM »

----

For those of you who think that I misspelled 'left' you are mistaken. I have spelled the word that is the opposite of 'right' correctly according to "The Nad Beeg Buk of Propter Spelling an Stuff". Everyone else has been spelling that particular word incorrectly for years. If you don't believe me look it up.

Almost coated the monitor with water with that one.  H5!

(Can we 'nadin' the title, or do we have to use another term for the search?)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 08:41:36 AM »
Almost coated the monitor with water with that one.  H5!

(Can we 'nadin' the title, or do we have to use another term for the search?)

It can sometimes be found with a standard nadin search; however, it will require diligence and perseverance. The regular nooz media, in an attempt to make pretend reporters like nads and I look like chronic misspellers, constantly block and thwart nadin searches from the wellspring of knowledge that is known as The Google.

Suffice it to say, it is to laugh. We pretend reporters can read the scripts and know the trends. We will not be bullied. Eventually nadin's compassion will run out with these nooz people, and she will send them into non-existence status by adding them to her iggy list.

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 08:52:55 AM »
I'm getting a funny feeling about that exchange.
I smell a set-up in the making.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 09:54:40 AM »
It can sometimes be found with a standard nadin search; however, it will require diligence and perseverance. The regular nooz media, in an attempt to make pretend reporters like nads and I look like chronic misspellers, constantly block and thwart nadin searches from the wellspring of knowledge that is known as The Google.

Suffice it to say, it is to laugh. We pretend reporters can read the scripts and know the trends. We will not be bullied. Eventually nadin's compassion will run out with these nooz people, and she will send them into non-existence status by adding them to her iggy list.

Flippy, Flippy, Flippy . . . no mention of Rubicon-crossing! ::) :(
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 10:02:58 AM »
Flippy, Flippy, Flippy . . . no mention of Rubicon-crossing! ::) :(

Suffice it to say, for us pretend reporters crossing the Rubicon has crossed the Rubicon. We're focusing on more crunchy nooz now.

BREAKING NOOZ...
This just in, my next door neighbor just walked to his mailbox. More reports as the story develops.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 10:05:35 AM »

Hey now! What did that poor animal do to deserve that unflattering comparison? Donkeys are hardworking and loyal animals. None of that can be said about nads.

31. Or the ICU setting

Nads you wouldn't know a trach tube if someone beat you upside the head with one.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 10:09:02 AM »
Hey now! What did that poor animal do to deserve that unflattering comparison? Donkeys are hardworking and loyal animals. None of that can be said about nads.

Nads you wouldn't know a trach tube if someone beat you upside the head with one.

In defense of myself, I personally know some donkeys who are just asses.  :rofl:

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2013, 10:36:56 AM »

Oh yeah she does. She wishes she didn't know all this shit.

There was a mexican stuck on the side of a vertical cliff, a thousand feet down from the top, and another thousand feet from the rocks below.

The mexican helicopter was otherwise occupied, on a secret mission in Ensenada, so the rescue was left up to nutcase nadin.

She and the kids on her truck went to the Tijuana WalMart and bought a thousand and one feet of rope on their American aid credit card.

They drove to the edge of the cliff, tied the rope to the bumper of the truck, and the nutcase rappelled swiftly down the cliff like a pumpkin on a string.

The distressed mexican, who had fallen over the cliff the night before while looking for America, screamed for help as he clung to a small bush growing from the face of the cliff.

The crazy bald dwarf reached her patient only a foot from the end of her rope.

She talked to him for a few minutes, reassuring him and calming his near panic.

Then, rather than take any chances with a possible breathing difficulty, she slipped the twelve-inch Bowie knife from her boot and performed a quick tracheotomy.

Gripping the handhold resulting from the incision, she gave a signal and her kids drove the ambulance away from the cliff, pulling the nutcase and her patient to safety.

It was just another day on the job for the crazy bald dwarf. The patient, inexplicably, did not survive.

Offline FlippyDoo

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2013, 10:45:07 AM »

There was a mexican stuck on the side of a vertical cliff, a thousand feet down from the top, and another thousand feet from the rocks below.

The mexican helicopter was otherwise occupied, on a secret mission in Ensenada, so the rescue was left up to nutcase nadin.

She and the kids on her truck went to the Tijuana WalMart and bought a thousand and one feet of rope on their American aid credit card.

They drove to the edge of the cliff, tied the rope to the bumper of the truck, and the nutcase rappelled swiftly down the cliff like a pumpkin on a string.

The distressed mexican, who had fallen over the cliff the night before while looking for America, screamed for help as he clung to a small bush growing from the face of the cliff.

Then, rather than take any chances with a possible breathing difficulty, she slipped the twelve-inch Bowie knife from her boot and performed a quick tracheotomy.

Gripping the handhold resulting from the incision, she gave a signal and her kids drove the ambulance away from the cliff, pulling the nutcase and her patient to safety.

It was just another day on the job for the crazy bald dwarf. The patient, inexplicably, did not survive.

Damn it, GOBUCKS! That chapter of The Life of the Legend (A Speculative History) wasn't supposed to be released yet.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2013, 11:21:57 AM »

You didn't mention the fatal mistake when she inserted the tube in the patient's rectum, and her head in her own.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »

She probably ment a high colonic.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.