Author Topic: Man from SCAT waxes philosophical about skanky snatch  (Read 1039 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Man from SCAT waxes philosophical about skanky snatch
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:59:54 AM »
Atman (25,746 posts)

How does a nude woman "endanger" a 16 year old boy?

There is a story on the news about a young mother (she's only 33, so she had her son in her teens) who hired a stripper for her son's 16th birthday party.

While it might have been an example of very bad parenting, does the state really need to be spending time and money to prosecute her? Does anyone believe this young man was truly "endangered" by seeing boobies?

treestar (38,299 posts)

3. A nude anything alone shouldn't be considered endangering

Not mere nudity. We really need to get rid of the Puritanism in this country.

Atman (25,746 posts)

21. Serving a kid alcohol would be "endangering" the child.

The risks of injury, addiction, adverse health, etc, are clearly physical endangerments to a child. How is a nude woman rubbing her crotch against a 16 year old man-child (16 is legal to get married in some states) "endangerment?" We may think it's gross or disgusting, but ENDANGERMENT?

seabeyond (83,363 posts)

59. and i was raised in calif, on a swim team and we were in essence naked all the time.

we did the same.

strippin' is not just about naked, as much as you want to pretend.

Atman (25,746 posts)

62. "...as much as you want to pretend."

Why do you insist on using phrases like that? Where have I said any such thing? STOP MAKING SHIT UP just to attempt to make your point! Just stop it!

seabeyond (83,363 posts)

63. you compare it to teenage years playing on the beach, to drawing nudes, to merely seeing boobies...

YOU are the one that is putting it out there.

Atman (25,746 posts)

67. You bore me.

Keep it churning...keep trying to make up shit to put words in my mouth about YOUR personal perceptions.

msanthrope (15,379 posts)

83. Why are you avoiding the very clear statement I have made regarding the CRIME?

You keep asking what is the crime, and I keep telling you....

A parent procuring a sex worker to touch their minor child is a crime!!

What is so difficult to get? What part element of that crime do you dispute?

aikoaiko (15,802 posts)

6. It may involve more than the mere sight boobies.

http://now.msn.com/judy-viger-allegedly-hired-strippers-for-sons-bowling-alley-birthday-party

Atman (25,746 posts)

9. Is that an actual picture from the party?

If it is, then yeah...that's a bit over the top for a 16 year old's birthday party. But she's not even NAKED!

"not even NAKED!"

Cuz it's be totally cool if a grown man did that to a teenage girl.

Atman (25,746 posts)

17. Of course I would care.

As much as we hate to admit it, there are differences between boys and girls. Girls tend to be smart, for instance. Except for this kid's mom, who apparently found herself pregnant at 14. Her world view is probably jaded. I'm not saying it's right, just pointing out that the "bad parenting" seems to have begun when this woman was just a child herself. Personally, I don't have a problem with nudity at all. I've been to nude beaches and nude resorts. Funny thing is, once you accept "nudity" as just a person with no clothes on, "strippers" aren't very appealing. We make such a big deal about nudity in our Puritanical culture that it becomes tantalizing. It's silly.

But to answer your question directly, I absolutely would not want some hunk sticking his junk in my 14 year old daughter's face. But apparently, the mom had it stuck into more than her face, so apparently didn't find it as offensive. What, exactly, is the "crime?" Grossness?

Atman (25,746 posts)

45. Who invented "18"

Why is it special? At that magical age, you can die in war, but not drink. You are an "adult" but you can't rent a car. What makes 18 special? A piece of paper some guy wrote and got passed into law. Ask the 16 year old whether or not he was "endangered" by having a skanky snatch ground in his face. He'd probably disagree with you. But give him two years, then it's all okay.

58. Who invented "18?" Atman, I've had criminal clients ask me the same question.

Usually after they've been foolish enough to voice that question to the police arresting them.

Atman (25,746 posts)

64. Your point being?

It is the law, I certainly understand that. What do you answer your clients (I'm assuming you're a lawyer?). What makes 18 the magical age, or is it just "the law," and therefore it's all that matters? I don't recall feeling any different on my 17 birthday than I did on my 18th. I had been having sex, drinking, working for myself...why is 18 magic?

73. Yes. It is the law. It is what matters. People who don't get that simple concept tend to be myclients.

Why is it 18? Because the state decided so. If you don't like it, well this is a democracy. File a suit, or elect enough legislators to overturn the oppression.

How do you not get that a parent procuring a sex worker to touch their minor child while other minors watch is a crime?

I ask that question, and then I remember that I stopped doing juvenile defense because the I could not deal with the supposed adults entrusted to care for these kids...

Atman (25,746 posts)

81. "How do you not get that..."

Which one of my posts did you miss? Where did I say it was not a crime, or that the parent of the 16 yo boy is an idiot? Where? That wasn't the question I asked, it's just the one you want to answer. I understand that procuring a sex worker for a minor is a crime! I get it, I've stated so in several posts. But what is the CRIME in seeing a naked woman, other than that it is on the books? Why did we, as a society, determine that a 17 year old cannot see someone naked, but an 18 year can? And why? Please don't tell me I "don't get it." That just avoids my question.

This is his pat answer anytime his own words trip him up.

He expresses dislike for something, fights against it, kicks sand, stomps his feet and has a hissy fit. Then, when the futility/absurdity of his position is laid bare he claims he's taken out of context he never really opposed the issue he just opposes it.

88. Oh, I read all your posts--including #60, where you note that no minor was 'forced'--as if that's an

issue.

You, Atman, are the one who insists that someone, somewhere, is being charged with a crime for seeing a naked woman. Kindly cite the case you are talking about. Because apparently you now agree with me that Ms. Viger's charges do not stem from "seeing a naked woman."

Marrah_G (21,116 posts)

66. "skanky snatch"

Really Atman?

This thread is eye opening about how you perceive women and equality.

Atman (25,746 posts)

100. Ridiculous

You don't know me at all. It was just an offhand stripper reference -- did you see the picture? Don't conflate it into being a comment about "women" and "equality." I've done so much work for NARAL and NOW, and some of it you've likely even seen. I can say an old hairy dude is fat and smelly without saying I hate men. I can say a kid might not want a skanky snatch rubbed in his face without it being a indictment against all women.

RKP5637 (24,517 posts)

72. Excellent question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in some states you can/could be legally married way before 18. I haven't checked lately, but it seems to me female marriage around 13 or so was perfectly fine at one time in some states.

US has ALWAYS has this sex thing. I thought the US would eventually grow out of it, it's better, but damn in so many ways the US is sexually backward. I grew up being told masturbation would DEFINITELY make one blind, or at minimal insane. Just how F'ed up is that.

I have one friend that to this day thinks if he touches himself that is evil, but being super promiscuous is the way to go so one does not ever do the evil masturbation bit against god's will. How F'ed up is that too ...

Atman (25,746 posts)

104. Apparently not.

Msantrhope seems to think that merely ASKING the question, and the origins of our weird laws, means I "don't get it." It is a crime, therefore that is all that needs to be known. My stepfather used to tell me that about pot...he didn't care about whether it was natural, or what role DuPont played in making it illegal, or anything else other than that it was a crime, and therefore you don't do it. He also never exceeded the speed limit. Not sure if he ever cheated on his taxes.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022407000

And it gos on like that.

Uncle Pedo gives this thread:

3 teddy bears!

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Man from SCAT waxes philosophical about skanky snatch
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 10:06:39 AM »
Liberal family values.

Atman (25,746 posts)

100. Ridiculous

You don't know me at all. It was just an offhand stripper reference -- did you see the picture? Don't conflate it into being a comment about "women" and "equality."
Too late now.

Ya dun goofed.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 10:18:34 AM »
Oh, Atman you just landed yourself on the ever coveted Feminazi hit list.   :loser:
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 10:19:08 AM »
This happened up by me--actually, northern Saratoga County.  People around here are rightfully pissed off.  The local ClearChannel radio station (WGY-810AM) had this on this morning.  The female host was . . . shall I say, a tad 'exorcised' about it.  Thing is, she (and everyone else who was offended by this 'party') was 100% right.  Said female co-host of WGY was saying that the strippers went around the party beforehand and asked everyone their ages, so they knew they were minors.

However, the bowling alley has been absolved of any wrongdoing (the windows to the private room that this party was held in were papered over), and, strangely, so have the strippers.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 10:24:03 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 10:27:49 AM »
seabeyond (83,363 posts)

strippin' is not just about naked, as much as you want to pretend.

Yeah, all those guys go to strip joints so they can marvel at a girl's pole skills.  :whatever:

You probably think there are actually guys that read Playboy just for the articles too.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 10:32:35 AM »
(F)Atman claims he has done so much work for NARAL and NOW.  What do you bet he has done some for NAMBLA too?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 10:35:58 AM »
(F)Atman claims he has done so much work for NARAL and NOW.  What do you bet he has done some for NAMBLA too?

Why else would a grown "man" want to ensure uninhibited access to abortions for underaged girls?

Yeah, all those guys go to strip joints so they can marvel at a girl's pole skills.  :whatever:

You probably think there are actually guys that read Playboy just for the articles too.

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 10:55:06 AM »
Quote from:
Atman

Who invented "18"

Until they lower the age to 16, then "Who invented 16?"  Then they lower it to 12, then "Who invented..."

Liberals want age of consent laws eliminated.  Pedro's so stupid he virtually came out and said it.

Poor Pedro.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 12:07:56 PM »
I remember the days when dad would take you to the whore house on you 16th.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 12:17:04 PM »
Atman (25,746 posts)

45. Who invented "18"

Why is it special? At that magical age, you can die in war, but not drink. You are an "adult" but you can't rent a car. What makes 18 special? A piece of paper some guy wrote and got passed into law. Ask the 16 year old whether or not he was "endangered" by having a skanky snatch ground in his face. He'd probably disagree with you. But give him two years, then it's all okay.

You sound like a bitchy 16 year old who just got his license and thinks his dad should let him get drunk in the house.  Since you asked, ****o, I'll answer (and with a source that is simplified enough for your intellect, such that it is):

Age of majority

The age of majority is the threshold of adulthood as it is conceptualized (and recognized or declared) in law. It is the chronological moment when minors cease to legally be considered children and assume control over their persons, actions, and decisions, thereby terminating the legal control and legal responsibilities of their parents or guardian over and for them. Most countries set majority at 18. The word majority here refers to having greater years and being of full age; it is opposed to minority, the state of being a minor.

Age of majority should not be confused with the age of sexual consent, marriageable age, drinking age, driving age, voting age, etc., which all may sometimes be independent of, and set at a different age from, the age of majority.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority

Does that help clear it up, DUmmie cretin?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 01:17:13 PM »

I never was much one for a strip club...When I was old enough, I had friends that worked in them, and quite frankly I knew reality didn't match up to the fantasy they sold. 

After I left home, my friends occasionally dragged me to one, usually as the designated driver.  I'd sit back watch them get drunk and watch the girls take their money.  Girls would come to me and start in about a lapdance or a drink (for them).  Though I did, just one time, by a girl a drink.  She climbed a fifteen foot pole, and was spining around on a crossbar near the top.  That impressed me.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 03:06:24 PM »
I never was much one for a strip club...When I was old enough, I had friends that worked in them, and quite frankly I knew reality didn't match up to the fantasy they sold. 

After I left home, my friends occasionally dragged me to one, usually as the designated driver.  I'd sit back watch them get drunk and watch the girls take their money.   Girls would come to me and start in about a lapdance or a drink (for them).  Though I did, just one time, by a girl a drink.  She climbed a fifteen foot pole, and was spining around on a crossbar near the top.  That impressed me.

:lmao:

Crazy Aunt in the attic has to chime in here. 

My big bitch was when the adult age was moved from 21 to 18.   21 usually meant a child had graduate from high school, boys would go into the military or stay at home still under the thumb of their parents.  They could marry and move out at 18 naturally but for those that stayed at home there was a 3 year period of transition from school kid to adult.   All the messes a child just out of school were watched over by parents that could step in at any time to steer what was yesterday a minor into the world of the adult.

When the age to drink went down to 18 many kids were still in high school and were the ones that bought booze for their under class mates.

Laws now changed to keep lowering the age of adult crimes, FL. has in the past charged kids as young as 8 with adult crimes.   I believe the child for some reason threw his baby sister off the roof of a 10 story building and received life in prison.    What to do with a 8 year old child for 4 years until he is old enough to go into Juvie ???  then 6 years later into prison for life.

All this up and down on the age limits for who can do what, if you harm a 50 year old man then one penalty, if you harm a man 10 years older then WOW, penalty goes way up for harming a senior citizen.   

Have consensual sex with a 15 year old girl one day before her birthday and penalty is severe, sex offender list,  consensual sex with the same girl the next day she turns 16  and the whole ball game changes.

Voting age changed to 18 is not a good idea.   Sure it gets voters that have no idea who is running just follow whoever teachers or parents vote for.   With no experience in the world, no time to think for themself,
or get into the adult world to see for themself how their votes will effect their lives.

Oh and never forget the wealthy perverts, Judges, Statesman, Lawyers that want to change the age of concent for man boy sex to 8 years old------

Parents [some of them ] drive me nuts, they want to be their children's friends, not parents.  I knew a good Christian woman that had a birthday party for her 16 year old son, the cake she got him was a cake with big boobs with Cherry's for nipples.   This was her son, what was she thinking ????  The boy unfortunately grew to hate his mother, she was a piece of work.

Kids need parents, they have friends or so called friends.   So a parent is strict and not at all their friend, they may go too far in parenting but they mean well. 

Throwing a 16 year old kid who yesterday was 15 years old into the world of sex way before they are ready for it, allowing them to drink years before they are ready for it is indeed screwing up the kids brain.

I have to ask if this kid was Gay, would mother have taken him to a sleazy Gay bar ?????

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Pedro causes twinkie train wreck
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 03:09:50 PM »
Quote from:
Atman

How does a nude woman "endanger" a 16 year old boy?

There is a story on the news about a young mother (she's only 33, so she had her son in her teens) who hired a stripper for her son's 16th birthday party.

While it might have been an example of very bad parenting, does the state really need to be spending time and money to prosecute her? Does anyone believe this young man was truly "endangered" by seeing boobies?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022407000

Pedro sees no problem with it.  Long thread, and not the reason I posted. Obviously a stupid question from an idiot who has no moral center.

But, the thread does get him into all sorts of hot water, especially from the faggot primitive yardwork who objects to Pedro calling homosexuality a "lifestyle."  Pedro didn't say it in a way to stir up trouble, but you know how those twinks are.  Anything they can latch onto to be offended they'll take it and run.  His posts of objection are in the Meta forum.

Pedro finally comments in one of the Meta threads about this (3 total).

Quote from:
Atman

59. Am am totally stunned at the response to my post

WTF? Did any of you read the actual news story, or did you just choose to jump on me instead? I ASKED A QUESTION. I didn't support the mother. I didn't say this was okay. I ASKED A QUESTION. I've been hidden, I've had e-mails saying I'm about to be pizza'd after ten years here, I've had some of the nastiest shit I've ever heard directed at me. I COMMENTED ON A NEWS STORY! There are now THREE active threads going on about it, and I've even been blocked from responding to one of them!!! WTF, DU? What has happened to this site? I can get this shit over at Conservative Cave! I just posed a question!

Look Pedro, when you said "lifestyle" and explained what you meant, I got it.  You weren't trying to be malicious.  So don't start this "I can get this over there" crap.  We don't sit here and pretend you meant something when you didn't just to try and score points like your comrade "tinkerbelle" yardwork did to try and get you kicked off the island.  The things we point out are legitimately stupid things you say and mean.  And you say a lot of really stupid things; much more than we document over here.

So how about leaving us out of it, Pedro?

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:13:47 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 03:32:19 PM »
He's always digging a hole for himself, then all of a sudden it gets too deep.  So he keeps digging.  He never thinks "maybe I oughta just back out of this." 

Now he's got the feminists (for "skanky snatch") and Teh Gheys mad at him.  Tough island, glad I don't live there.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 04:30:58 PM »
Atman (25,746 posts)

45. Who invented "18"

Why is it special?

That logic probably works for blood alcohol concentration too.  Who invented ".08%" Why is it special?

58. Who invented "18?" Atman, I've had criminal clients ask me the same question.

Usually after they've been foolish enough to voice that question to the police arresting them.

:thatsright:
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 04:34:43 PM »

Actually, I went to have stimulating conversation with women who were just working their way through medical school.  Really.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 04:50:39 PM »
Actually, I went to have stimulating conversation with women who were just working their way through medical school.  Really.

Never been to one that was that high classed.....still, it was stimulating.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 04:52:40 PM »

I went to a couple in Orlando because the booze was cheap.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 05:03:54 PM »
Prosecuting the mother for anything beyond 'Contributing to the delinquency of a minor' or some such minor criminal offense seems like a stupid waste of time and resources, but she does need to be bitchslapped and hauled into family court over her fitness as a parent.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 05:40:19 PM »
I went to a couple in Orlando because the booze was cheap.

Really?  Where?

Seriously, since I left my last boat, I can count on one hand (with fingers left over) the number of times I've stepped into a strip bar in nearly a decade and a half.  The only place I would have considered "cheap booze" was one place in Iowa where you brought your own.  Everything else was way overpriced, but meh.

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline thundley4

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 05:54:52 PM »
Really?  Where?

Seriously, since I left my last boat, I can count on one hand (with fingers left over) the number of times I've stepped into a strip bar in nearly a decade and a half.  The only place I would have considered "cheap booze" was one place in Iowa where you brought your own.  Everything else was way overpriced, but meh.

One was called the Centerfold and the other the Covergirl, IIRC.  At the time they charged a $5 cover, but beer and house drinks were free.  The dancers had to pay to work at the clubs. 

And no, the beer wasn't watered down, but the drinks were mixed rather weak.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 11:05:42 PM »
What DAT said is true. Also We all know that anything Pedro post is nothing but stupid normally but that one sounds like an admission to something that the cops should look into.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 07:04:24 AM »
Yeah, all those guys go to strip joints so they can marvel at a girl's pole skills.  :whatever:

Wait a minute, Playboy has articles? Are you sure?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe