Author Topic: Hey Guys: Rape is FUNNY!  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Hey Guys: Rape is FUNNY!
« on: January 14, 2013, 12:01:30 AM »
HarveyDarkey (3,729 posts)

10 tips to stop rape

Source: http://www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk/campaigns/10-top-tips-to-end-rape/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022188066

Am I just a weird bastard, or is anyone else offended...very much offended by this? I wonder what Harvey would say if a list was compiled the same way, only using firearms? Hmmm. I thought about doing the list, but it's midnight, and I'm not doing it. Had to grab the thread though. Hopefully, this meme pic thingy makes Breitbart, FNC, or at least Charles Henrickson sees it so thata it could possibly make DUFU. Thread has to grow though. The femenazis are going to shit bricks.

niyad (21,497 posts)

1. k and r

and waiting for the usual suspects

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link herePermalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response to HarveyDarkey (Original post)

Mon Jan 14, 2013, 12:52 AM

flvegan (61,891 posts)

2. Forgot #11

As a man, if you see any of the aforementioned possibilities or you confirm someone is attempting to rape a woman, beat the everliving shit out of him. It's quite enlightening. Trust me.

That's the rest of the thread, thus far.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Hey Guys: Rape is FUNNY!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 08:34:44 AM »
Except they're not trying to be funny; it's a serious campaign.

Besides, if you follow their advice then you won't need your guns.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 08:45:06 AM »
They sure are on about this rape issue lately.  They don't notice that they simultaneously want to disarm women that could fight back.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 09:13:05 AM »
Response to HarveyDarkey (Original post)

Mon Jan 14, 2013, 12:52 AM

flvegan (61,891 posts)

2. Forgot #11

As a man, if you see any of the aforementioned possibilities or you confirm someone is attempting to rape a woman, beat the everliving shit out of him. It's quite enlightening. Trust me.

You probably couldn't beat your own meat, DUmmie.   :whatever:

Hey, progtards, here's an idea that you won't like:  How about we don't disarm the ladies?  If they have the ability to put a rapist at room temperature, that's one that will never rape again.

Ladies, refuse to be a victim!  Arm yourselves and train as often as possible!  Do not follow the libtard lie of "just give them what they want and they won't hurt you"!  Know your rights, exercise your God given right of self protection, let your representatives know you will not allow them to make you another statistic!
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 09:14:32 AM »
According to them anytime a man has sex with a woman it is rape.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 09:16:23 AM »
Oh, haha  ::)  They are just so clever.  I mean, we all know that everyman out there is a potential rapist just waiting for his chance  ::)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 09:55:43 AM »
Oh, haha  ::)  They are just so clever.  I mean, we all know that everyman out there is a potential rapist just waiting for his chance  ::)

I find it laughable how they treat people who intend evil as if they can be reasoned with.

"Use the buddy system!" Because if someone wants to commit rape his buddy will appeal to his better senses or call the cops.

Yeah. That's what been totally lacking for the last 10,000 years.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 10:49:43 AM »
Why am I still aghast that they're serious with these idiotic things, Sarge? I'm just stunned...

Nye Bevan (9,187 posts)

29. Targeting the PERPETRATORS of crime with this kind of campaign is a GREAT idea.

Last edited Mon Jan 14, 2013, 07:31 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

We need to do this not just for rape but for other crimes too.

TEN TIPS TO END MURDER

1. When you go into a convenience store, simply choose what you want to buy and pay for it. Under NO circumstances take out a gun and blow away the clerk.

2. Don't be tempted to kill your parents to get your inheritance sooner. Instead, learn to be patient. They will eventually die of old age.

3. Is your spouse annoying you, or cheating on you? Divorce is a MUCH better solution than murder.

4. When you see someone withdrawing a large amount of cash from an ATM, do NOT follow them, murder them and then steal their money.

5. If you are really, really angry at someone, and happen to have access to a weapon, count to 10 slowly until your anger subsides. Do not get out your weapon and murder the person you are angry at.

6. If you are a drugs dealer who has been stiffed on a large payment by a customer, report them to Experian or one of the other credit reporting firms. Don't murder them.

7. Angry at the President of the United States? Don't assassinate him. Simply vote against him in the next election!

8. Do you have an unhealthy obsession with a well-known celebrity? Don't stalk and murder them. Join their fan club instead. They may even send you an autographed photo.

9. Refrain from joining any kind of fanatical organization that advocates terrorist attacks and suicide bombings. Because that's murder. Join a more civilized club instead. How about an amateur dramatics group, or a chess club?

10. DON'T murder.

Figured at first "Oh this is just another DU thread with their sick humor in it. Nobody could ACTUALLY be serious with this shit..." As the old man used to say "Wrong again, white boy."  :thatsright: I think I actually get less intelligent the more of DU I read.

Oh, and by the way: #9...does the KKK ring a bell, DUmmies? What about the Manson family? Or possibly Jonestown where your ilk was actually convinced to kill themselves by a madman?

Yeah...you guys need to start following your own rules more to the letter.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 11:58:48 AM »

There certainly are some Dworkinite freaks over there who subscribe to that school of thought.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline MOKOFACE

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 12:37:32 PM »
They sure are on about this rape issue lately.  They don't notice that they simultaneously want to disarm women that could fight back.

Somebody noticed ......

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:34:12 PM by MOKOFACE »

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 01:12:08 PM »
Why Syzygy (18,592 posts)

31. It might not

deter rapists. But it SHOULD educate the apologists, of which there are plenty. They reveal the deep seated notion that certain women are "asking for it". They excuse rape on the grounds of how a woman dresses, acts, and where she goes. That needs to be strongly discouraged. Forbidden, even. Their view is still one of men being powerless to control themselves when they are in the company of certain women. It is a sexist mindset. Feminism isn't a dirty word; and men who claim to be 'progressive' should have no part in demonizing feminists. But look around DU. They DO!

Bull. "Feminism/feminist"  is one of the dirtiest words I can think of, and the word(s) breed all kinds of hate that should never see the light of day. The word(s) in fact breed bull dyke bullying behavior of men in say...bars. Taht is, until the dude does what he would do to a man acting the same way, and knocks the silly twat out. Snd somehow, HE'S the bad guy.

Oh, and the only apologists I have ever seen for freaks, and **** ups alike, are, well...you people. DUmmies. Freaks, and **** ups alike.

Offline BigTex

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 01:25:49 PM »

Its even worse they consider all men quantum rapists
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 03:51:14 PM »
Its even worse they consider all men quantum rapists

The only exclusion are gay men.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 04:19:41 PM »
The only exclusion are gay men.

and pedophiles.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 04:29:19 PM »
Somebody noticed ......

Oh yeah cause a lifetime of torment from sexual abuse isn't painful? Ever had the thought of that event replay in your head every single day for years multiple times a day? What if you were a child and it happened? No? Never happened to you? Shut the **** up. I would've gladly defended myself if I could have, even if it meant death to the attacker. Why? Because someone that ****ing sick doesn't deserve to live.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 04:35:01 PM »
What an idiotic ad.  Murder can occur in seconds, it is the repercussions that last forever.  Rape can occur quickly, but the repercussions are likely to last a lifetime.  Arming ourselves helps to minimize our risk of being a victim of either crime.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 04:47:54 PM »
Oh, haha  ::)  They are just so clever.  I mean, we all know that everyman out there is a potential rapist just waiting for his chance  ::)

And every gun a potential killer.  Thus the solution remove the gun and emasculate the male.  Are there DUmmies who would buy into this solution? I would assume that if presented to them that we should neuter all newborn males and males up to say 65 they would cheer.  Solves the problem of rape solves the need for guns (which are as they know are merely phallic symbol replacements  ::)). We are currently developing a culture of metrosexual males, like it or not, this would just speed that process up.  And just think of all the boys choirs!

Here in Matriarchal Blue Hamster we now have the Granite State Grannies © in charge. They have crashed through the glass ceiling.  Send estrogen.  STAT.   They look hungry and are eying the budget.  :lmao:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 04:51:59 PM by zeitgeist »
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »

In much of modern feminist thought that is dogma.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 05:50:37 PM »
Somebody noticed ......

I saw that on facebook. I about puked when I saw that.
I don't understand this notion that getting victimized is morally superior to protecting yourself.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 05:53:01 PM »
I don't understand this notion that getting victimized is morally superior to protecting yourself.

Pretty easy when you don't have a soul since you sold it to Satan.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 05:55:45 PM »
Somebody noticed ......

This is fake.  The Brady Bunch says it isn't theirs.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 05:57:57 PM »
This is fake.  The Brady Bunch says it isn't theirs.

It may not be theirs but they think it.

Hey if the left can pull that on us we should be able to pull it on them.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline MOKOFACE

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 08:10:59 PM »
Not only are they fake , they're from 4chan . It is the element of truth that Slurpy and Co refuse to admit which causes them to work so well .

The biting mordacity and ridicule is right out of Alinski's playbook . 

And it really pisses of the feminazis .

Look at the size of that goomba's hand !