Author Topic: Sheriff Dupnik is going to need bodyguards  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Sheriff Dupnik is going to need bodyguards
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:52:11 PM »
salinen (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Jan-10-11 11:40 PM
Original message

Edited on Mon Jan-10-11 11:42 PM by salinen
Youtube comments of his interview by Megyn Kelly are over the top. The right wing is getting more violent. I think there is a chance that the level of crazy is about to explode. Thank you Limbaugh, Beck, Savage, Palin and Fox.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x170339

Megyn Kelly did her job. She asked what evidence he had and just like you idiots he had none.
If anyone is going to need body guards it's Palin after all the threats I have seen posted on face book towards her.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Sheriff Dupnik is going to need bodyguards
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 11:05:40 PM »

No problem, I'll lay odds the Mexican Drug Cartels have him in their pocket anyway! MS13 will be more than happy to keep this "Limp Dick" in office!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 11:07:54 PM »
Sheriff DUpnik is a democrat DUmmy who has spoken of his admiration for Keef's sidekick, The Munch.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 11:42:43 PM »
Thank you Limbaugh, Beck, Savage, Palin and Fox.

You're joking, right?

The Sheriff came out playing the blame game since the second a microphone was shoved in his face.

Why are you planning all of this violence when nothing has even happened?  It sounds like you want this man attacked so you can gain some more political points or something.  You are a "MORAN".
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 11:54:57 PM »
One of my Facebook friends, which is actually an Arizona group, has called for his resignation. They have a lot of influence, so I hope they can pull it off.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 01:10:34 AM »
One of my Facebook friends, which is actually an Arizona group, has called for his resignation. They have a lot of influence, so I hope they can pull it off.

I have to believe that is entirely possible! Even the Latinos I know of down there, there's a lot of rich bastards up here that winter in Arizona, and are against illegal immigration, and this asshat wants to turn the other cheek!

When ya have a 2 million dollar ranch on the outskirts of Phoenix, and ya have to have armed guards 24/7, 365, just to make sure your shit is still there next year, it tends to give ya a real attitude about ScratchBacks!

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 01:30:01 AM »
This whole thing with Dupnik reminds me of the 1969 "Manson Guilty Nixon Declares" incident
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 01:34:05 AM »

Sheriff Dupnik is going to need a ballsack and quit hiding behind the victims as he lobs his horseshit.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 01:43:17 AM »
Sheriff Dupnik is going to need a ballsack and quit hiding behind the victims as he lobs his horseshit.

I have a feelin' DumbDick is in a real heap 'o trouble with not only the DimWits, but those he's supposedly protectin'! The DUmb**** jumped the shark before he knew the facts! Here's hopin' he gets ate alive!

We'll see as the week progresses!

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 01:50:21 AM »
I have a feelin' DumbDick is in a real heap 'o trouble with not only the DimWits, but those he's supposedly protectin'! The DUmb**** jumped the shark before he knew the facts! Here's hopin' he gets ate alive!

We'll see as the week progresses!

He deserves to be.  I have a hard time believing his office wasn't aware of the threat, considering this creep had a 3 year obsession with Giffords.  If Sarah Palin was supposed to see the threat because of her map, then surely the Sheriff's office had to have been aware of the danger.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 02:02:41 AM »
He deserves to be.  I have a hard time believing his office wasn't aware of the threat, considering this creep had a 3 year obsession with Giffords.  If Sarah Palin was supposed to see the threat because of her map, then surely the Sheriff's office had to have been aware of the danger.

He not only knew, he protected him. Too coincidential for me.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 02:55:29 AM »
He not only knew, he protected him. Too coincidential for me.
Protected or ignored in the hope he would go away on his own.  The Sheriff has some questions he needs to answer to.  Several people are dead because he may have put off something he should have done that could have prevented this mess.  He's in no place to assign blame.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 06:47:44 AM »
You can't spell "Dupnik" without "DU".
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 07:36:12 AM »
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 08:03:09 AM »
You can't spell "Dupnik" without "DU".

Added to the one Freeper gave--H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 08:03:56 AM »

Since he's pushing 80, he won't live too long in shame. That is if any democrat is capable of shame.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Varokhâr

• Tea Party hearty, dude!
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 08:12:15 AM »
Pathetic comments from a so-called law enforcement officer; they know that a verdict cannot be rendered without sufficient evidence, and especially in the face of contrary evidence. Yet, he insists the Right is guilty.

Typical Democrat - typical lying, hypocritical, politics-playing Democrat.

Deist. Libertarian. Patriot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 08:19:00 AM »
Pathetic comments from a so-called law enforcement officer; they know that a verdict cannot be rendered without sufficient evidence, and especially in the face of contrary evidence. Yet, he insists the Right is guilty.

Typical Democrat - typical lying, hypocritical, politics-playing Democrat.

The attorney general of the United States, Eric Holder, issued a verdict for the civilian trial of that terrorist. Then his boss Obama said the man was guilty and would be executed. Granted the guy was guilty but both of them were wrong to make those statements.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 08:20:57 AM »
Added to the one Freeper gave--H5!

Yup that was definitely ^ five worthy.

Heads up call Sarge, heads up.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 09:32:55 AM »
Dupnik is getting busted .... police were called to deal with the shooter in September.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/10/earlyshow/main7230271.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea

(CBS)  TUSCON -- Debbie Scheidemantel got to know Jared Loughner when he was a student in her biology class at Tucson's Pima Community College last summer.

The adjunct professor says she once had to call police and have Loughner removed from her class.

Scheidemantel shared her story exclusively on "The Early Show" with co-anchor Erica Hill.

Scheidemantel said on September 23, Loughner was "very destructive" in class
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 09:44:18 AM »
A sheriff is going to need bodyguards?  :whatever:

Doesn't he basically have the entire county sheriff's department looking out for him and other officers anyway?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 10:06:37 AM »
A sheriff is going to need bodyguards?  :whatever:

Doesn't he basically have the entire county sheriff's department looking out for him and other officers anyway?

I think Sarah Palin is more likely to need body guards after the hateful rhetoric directed at her.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 10:10:09 AM »
I think Sarah Palin is more likely to need body guards after the hateful rhetoric directed at her.

And all of the "Sarah Palin Must Die" Facebook pages being created.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 10:10:50 AM »
This DUpnik guy is something else - obviously not planning to run for re-election. Regardless what he said about Palin, can you imagine how weird he must be to fantasize about The Munch? Her big hairy man-hands?

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 10:21:19 AM »
Who would want to protect that DUmbass?
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.