Author Topic: Mother Earth is Angry !!!!111 !!!  (Read 1841 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Mother Earth is Angry !!!!111 !!!
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 06:00:47 PM »
I was going to comment about that being cannibalism, but that would be insulting to hogs.

Not only that, but all of the Environmental Impact Statements you'd have to fill out, to use them as fertilizer . . .  :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 01:34:10 AM »
They ain't even good for that, they move to slow....

:-)

They do have a brilliant future as fertilizer and hog slop though.

I'm not so sure about that....

There are some things a hog just won't do....

And as for fertilizer, that would make "salting the earth" seem like dusting crops....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 05:54:14 AM »
I love the talk the leftists have about limiting the population. Whenever they do they never want to include the poor, the uneducated, those on welfare, drug addiction, in prison, unemployed or unemployable, birth defects, incurable deseases, etc etc etc...

Guess that leaves the healthy productive members of society who need to be culled.
For now, they'll settle for most of the unborn (much better to kill them to appease their "mother" than to be responsible and practice self-control with sex)...and those that are too old to be useful.  Therefore Obamacare.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2010, 05:56:42 AM »
But believing that God inspired dozens of men from many diverse backgrounds and cultures over hundreds of years to write 66 books that all completely agree with each other (a feat that cannot be recreated today with just three writers from the same country!) is just silly.   :whatever:
They'd have to go to the effort of reading it...and not just the blurbs on the lie-sites...before they could comprehend this.  That's way too much time away from the bong.  Besides, Mother Earth might not like it.   ::) ::)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.