Author Topic: I just noticed something  (Read 600 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I just noticed something
« on: August 21, 2009, 07:58:13 PM »
You all know at DU you have to donate to use the search function. At the top of the page is a little google toolbar that lets you search the site.  :rotf:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: I just noticed something
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 08:03:53 PM »
You all know at DU you have to donate to use the search function. At the top of the page is a little google toolbar that lets you search the site.  :rotf:

It doesn't seem to work quite as well from what I've been told.  I usually go to Google and include site:DemocraticUnderground.com in any of my searches if I want to see if the Little Goons have discussed anything of interest recently.  At least Google will let you restrict your searches to a particular time frame (>24 hours, a week, a month).
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 08:06:08 PM »
It doesn't seem to work quite as well from what I've been told.  I usually go to Google and include site:DemocraticUnderground.com in any of my searches if I want to see if the Little Goons have discussed anything of interest recently.  At least Google will let you restrict your searches to a particular time frame (>24 hours, a week, a month).

I dunno seemed to work just fine when I gave it a try.
Honestly though just using google the regular way has always been easy enough. I just find it funny as hell that google makes it easy to search their site.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 08:06:18 PM »

It took you this long to notice this ?  :-)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 08:09:32 PM »
It took you this long to notice this ?  :-)

Yes it has I have no clue how long that has been there.   :-)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »
I just noticed something, too. 

This smiley has a butthole.  You can see it when he runs away ---> :sad1:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.