Author Topic: primitives discuss paypal  (Read 1359 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Re: primitives discuss paypal
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2009, 11:45:12 AM »
Since I am known never to use profanity it is especially powerful when I do.  If I say "****" or "****ing" in the course of a verbal outburst, it gets the same reaction as gun fire in a cafeteria.  People gasp, freeze, drop whatever they are holding, and head for the floor.
We had a Catholic Chaplain on the ship that would drop the F-bomb occasionally. It cracked him up to see the reaction.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »
We had a Catholic Chaplain on the ship that would drop the F-bomb occasionally. It cracked him up to see the reaction.

Being Catholic, that would make my jaw hit the deck.  Hard.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »
So does Quebec.  I once had a cell phone made by a company there, I had a tech question for them one time in late July, and found out they were closed until the end of August.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out this idiot's supplier is in Canada.

Not only does much of Quebec take august off (not everyone, there are still some people left with a work ethic), it is also legally mandated that there must be at least one "national" (aka provincial) holiday every month, which is of course paid.