Author Topic: Dr. Glenn Cohen is a racist rw POS. Please respond to these outrageous lies  (Read 688 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
LibDemAlways  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list  Donate to DU!      Fri Aug-21-09 10:40 AM
Original message
Dr. Glenn Cohen is a racist rw POS. Please respond to these outrageous lies

the Thousand Oaks CA orthopedic surgeon spewed outside a recent meeting of the local Democratic Club, and I will make sure the thread is printed and delivered to his office.

"The government wants to tell you when I can see you."

He added that under proposed healthcare legislation, his 85 year old mother wouldn't get treated for breast cancer but a "40 year old illegal immigrant would."

http://www.theacornonline.com/topstory-toak.html

It's bad enough that the entire repuke establishment and the media are doing their part to kill health care, but this guy is an MD who should know better. Please help educate him.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6361468

The DUmp is going to educate an MD.  :lmao:
This from a group of people who think Martial law is marshall law.  :lmao:

imdjh  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Aug-21-09 10:46 AM
Response to Original message
2. Well here's part of the problem.

"“Medical professionals are some of the smartest people in the world; let us come together and fix it,” Rosenfeld said."

Actually, it's surprising how many doctors there are who aren't terribly bright. Being educated and being smart are not the same thing. Some morons can memorize amazing things, some idiot savants can do complex problem solving, and many doctors can described the underlying cause of an illness without being able to hold their own in a minor contest of wits or logic.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Thats why doctors have plenty of money and you all have been unemployed since Nixon was in office.

imdjh  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Aug-21-09 10:49 AM
3. Concern about the drain of illegal aliens on our public systems is not racism.

Keep it up, and you are going to wear that term out to the point at which no one pays attention to it anymore. You can deny it, but that's how it works.

Enjoy what's left of your stay at DUmmyland.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
LibDemAlways  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list  Donate to DU!      Fri Aug-21-09 10:57 AM
Response to Reply #3
6. There is nothing in any healthcare bill being proposed that would

mandate care for undocumented people in the US. He was throwing out some red meat and deliberately scapegoating an entire category of people in front of a white, repuke crowd. In this area, a stone's throw from the Reagan library, people love to blame everything on "illegals" and he knew he'd get a reaction.

wanna bet that illegals don't get covered? Anyone with any common sense knows that to be compassionate they will insist that illegals get coverage.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Heh, at least the anti-Obama speaker is a REAL doctor!

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline lastparker

I'm afraid the granite is being personalized as I type this.....

imdjh  (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug-21-09 11:02 AM
Response to Reply #6
8. It's not in the bill, but it IS an issue.
 One of the reasons we can't get Single Payer to the table is because we have millions of illegal aliens in this country who are already costing us a fortune in services. Millions of illegal aliens that well meaning people want to make citizens, who will then be eligible for welfare, who will then be eligible to sponsor more immigrants, who will be followed by yet another wave of illegals who well meaning people will then want to make citizens.

Bottom line, we can't afford millions of illegal aliens, whether it's in the bill or not. The illegal aliens are an issue that Congress, The white House, and the states are going to have to do something about, and no one wants to give the order to clear them out.

And Adbot chimes in.....

DU AdBot (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug 21st 2009, 11:44 AM
Advertisements [?]
McDonnell for Governor
Experience to Lead. Education. Jobs. Transportation.
www.BobMcDonnell.com
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline jukin

All I can determine about Dr. Glenn Cohen is that he is absolutely correct.

The donks went out of their way to make sure that an amendment that required proof of citizenship was stricken from the bill.  So, YES it will cover illegals.

Yes, the government deat...er life treatment panels will tell the doctors whom and when they may see people according to their rules, not the doctor's criteria.  What could go wrong.

I used to think it was forced ignorance but have come around to the fact the DUchebags are seriously mentally challenged.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Let's pretend for a minute that what the primitives and Obama are saying is true, no illegals get coverage. How long will it take before the primitives are in an uproar that illegals are being denied service? If you said .2 milliseconds then you are about right.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The Hate Dr. Cohen because he is a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Wetbacks would be treated under O-care, because they will no longer be wetbacks.

You can be sure the dems see them as millions of O-votes.

They will become O-citizens as soon as dems pass amnesty as an amendment to some other legislation.