Author Topic: DUmmies have Tingles up their legs over the Khans  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Karin

DUmmies have Tingles up their legs over the Khans
« on: August 02, 2016, 08:49:16 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512334713
Mon Aug 1, 2016, 07:04 PM

UMTerp01 (841 posts)

Khan family on Hardball right now. And I don't want to hear a word about them being on TV too much

What Donald Trump said was REPREHENSIBLE and I don't want to hear a MF'ing thing about them being on TV too much. As long as they are comfortable with it defending themselves and the memory of their son against that f*cking bully Trump then I'm ok with it. 

Response to UMTerp01 (Original post)

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 07:06 PM

Star Member pnwmom (75,699 posts)

1. They could be on 24/7 and it wouldn't be too much. They are trying to save the country

from a man with a "black soul."

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 07:10 PM

Star Member MoonRiver (25,442 posts)

4. Of course!

I love them both! 

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 07:11 PM

Star Member meow2u3 (19,056 posts)

6. How long has Khan been a citizen?

I think he ought to run for Congress. 

Response to 3catwoman3 (Reply #10)

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 08:05 PM

Star Member meow2u3 (19,056 posts)

13. Khizr Khan would win hands down

That's my opinion, especially given his smackdown of the Toxic Tangerine.

Landslide!  From this Muslim Brotherhood Sharia-loving terrorist and his sour, dour wife.

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 07:14 PM

C_U_L8R (17,520 posts)

7. They are beautiful people

so thoughtful and careful with their words.
So honest with their feelings and observations of our world.
I want to hug them.

I want to throatpunch you.

But this is the quote I really wanted to bring over:

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 07:21 PM

Star Member MFM008 (4,892 posts)

8. I could listen all day

To them.
I want them to adopt me.

JFC

Then some straight talk.

Tue Aug 2, 2016, 01:18 AM

Star Member StraightRazor (210 posts)

15. What the Abomination said about them was indeed reprehensible - inarguably reprehensible...

but tonight they were on with Chris Matthews, then three hours later with O'Donnell (again) and on CNN at literally the same time (taped) with Don Lemon. The interviews are the same each and every time - if there was somehow new information then it would make sense. Trump is awful - got it.

It's too much. Trump supporters don't care and their story isn't going to move the needle at all - we know he's horrible, but it's gotten to the point that it's become an echo chamber and something for the media to obsess over until the next horrible thing.

Interviewing them over and over and over...and over, isn't going to make a bit of difference in the long run. It would be nice and a lot more constructive with regard to November if we heard more about what Hillary is saying and doing out there as she campaigns, but the Khan's story (and therefore Trump) is all that anyone is talking about. When's the last time since the convention that you've heard Hillary or a surrogate talk about anything beyond answering a question about what Trump has said or done?

Tue Aug 2, 2016, 01:29 AM

oberliner (38,877 posts)

16. Politically speaking, this will not hurt Trump in the slightest

The DNC speech was effective.

Ideologically, I support their right to get on television as much as they want and speak their mind.

But politically, at this point, the more they are on TV, the better it will be for Trump.

We underestimate the anti-Muslim undercurrent that pervades this country at our peril.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 09:38:53 AM by Karin »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: DUmmies have Tingles up their legs over the Khans
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 09:01:34 AM »
As soon as they are done being used the primitives will go back to hating their son as a member of the armed forces.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 09:40:04 AM »
They keep booking media appearances to tell everyone they want to stop media appearances.  I'll hold my "I told you so" until after they get cast aside and savaged like saint Cindy.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 10:02:13 AM »
Dancing Bob shows what the left truly think of veterans.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028068507

Tue Aug 2, 2016, 10:28 AM

TheMastersNemesis (5,597 posts)

The American Legion & VFW Will Probably Support Trump.
Despite their protestations these two organizations are very racist and white supremacist. The VFW hates Obama and vets are pretty much misogynistic in these organizations from what I have seen. Our Dem organization has breakfasts monthly at a VFW post. They like our money but HATE Democrats because we are commies.

So many vets are hard core right wing GOPPERS it is not even funny. Even the fact that the GOP says it will privatize the VA will NOT change their vote or support for GOPPERS.

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)

Tue Aug 2, 2016, 10:35 AM

4. I Am A Vietnam Vet And Would Never Join Those Hateful Organizations.

All they do is drink and tell war stories. I know an Iraq war vet who is a member of I think the VFW and he says is is a lone Democrats and is running for a DA office.

For me all I would be doing is arguing with those bastards and sitting by myself. And the VFW we go to you can sense the dislike of Dems. We have our monthly county meeting in a separate room so we do not mix with the members. But you can sense and hear the nastiness.

Tue Aug 2, 2016, 10:43 AM

Liberal_Stalwart71 (20,038 posts)
7. Yep. Very racist organizations.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 10:03:55 AM »
I haven't watched much TV lately, and Thank God for that.  I guess they never heard of the term "oversaturation."  Didn't Ahmed-the-Clockboy's family blanket themselves all over the airwaves till people got sick of them? 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 10:25:32 AM »

Tue Aug 2, 2016, 10:35 AM

4. I Am A Vietnam Vet And Would Never Join Those Hateful Organizations.

All they do is drink and tell war stories. I know an Iraq war vet who is a member of I think the VFW and he says is is a lone Democrats and is running for a DA office.

For me all I would be doing is arguing with those bastards and sitting by myself. And the VFW we go to you can sense the dislike of Dems. We have our monthly county meeting in a separate room so we do not mix with the members. But you can sense and hear the nastiness.

Bob, you lying asshole. The Jefferson County Democrats hold their monthly 'Second Saturday' meeting at American Legion Post 178 in Lakewood (303-233-9758). I'm sure my brother Legionnaires will be interested to learn your opinion of them.

Remember the lesson of Steve Dawes, asshole.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 11:40:43 AM »
[/Sarcasm] So, I should be able to wander over to DU and use their Search function to find their loving on dead vet's Mom, Patricia Smith, right? [/Sarcasm]

Partisan hypocrites! If it weren't for double-standards they'd have no standards at all!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 12:09:27 PM »
Bob, you lying asshole. The Jefferson County Democrats hold their monthly 'Second Saturday' meeting at American Legion Post 178 in Lakewood (303-233-9758). I'm sure my brother Legionnaires will be interested to learn your opinion of them.

Uh oh.  This is like a wall-duding for retired persons.   :lmao:  Not "like."  This is exactly a wall-duding for retired persons. 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 12:22:19 PM »
I think he started a new thread:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028068597
TheMastersNemesis (5,599 posts)

Racist American Legion Supports Trump. They Have Been Silent On the Kahn Issue.
The American Legion seems to be showing its true anti American colors.

It has a few posts before the mic drop:
Star Member fleabiscuit (2,474 posts)
5. The American Legion does not endorse candidates. Personally, i would consider a self-delete.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 01:11:27 PM »
Fleabiscuit deleted his own post, for some reason.  Gee, Bob, I wonder why the legion doesn't like democrats?  You start a thread titled "Racist American legion blah blah blah."  I'd hate you too.  You think the vets should support the dems because of the government-run VA.  Meanwhile, they're dying on waiting lists.  I'd be a little hurt, too.  In fact, I'd come back to haunt somebody. 

BTW, I've hung out in Legion halls for years and years, and never heard anything racist. 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 01:39:57 PM »

I don't want to have all the fun. Here are a few e-mail addresses, if anyone wants to send a note to the local American Legion post:

alpost178@comcast.net
commander178@comcast.net
chaplain@comcast.net
snoopypls2@comcast.net (Ladies Auxiliary president)
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 02:06:14 PM »
I nosed around the American Legion's website a bit. I didn't see anything that hinted of the AL endorsing or supporting any candidate. Not that facts matter to TMN when he makes crazy accusations.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 02:25:19 PM »
It would be nice and a lot more constructive with regard to November if we heard more about what Hillary is saying and doing out there as she campaigns   

She lies about everything, that's all there is to know. 
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 04:16:19 PM »
This about sums it up.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 04:49:57 PM »

Response to UMTerp01 (Original post)Tue Aug 2, 2016, 01:29 AM
oberliner (38,897 posts)
16. Politically speaking, this will not hurt Trump in the slightest

The DNC speech was effective.

Ideologically, I support their right to get on television as much as they want and speak their mind.

But politically, at this point, the more they are on TV, the better it will be for Trump.

We underestimate the anti-Muslim undercurrent that pervades this country at our peril.

Ummm hmmmm

I nosed around the American Legion's website a bit. I didn't see anything that hinted of the AL endorsing or supporting any candidate. Not that facts matter to TMN when he makes crazy accusations.

They won't:

.this organization shall be absolutely non-political and shall not be used for the dissemination of partisan principles or for the promotion of the candidacy of any person seeking public office or preferment; and no candidate for or incumbent of a salaried elective public office shall hold any office in the American Legion or in any branch or post thereof.

Banzin is confused yet again.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 06:22:15 PM »

They won't:

.this organization shall be absolutely non-political and shall not be used for the dissemination of partisan principles or for the promotion of the candidacy of any person seeking public office or preferment; and no candidate for or incumbent of a salaried elective public office shall hold any office in the American Legion or in any branch or post thereof.

Banzin is confused yet again.

You're kinder than I am. TMN slings around the craziest accusations - IMO, either knowing nothing about the person/people he accuses or knowing his accusation is slanderous - simply because he hates them. His anger and hatred are all the justification and "proof" he needs.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 06:26:00 PM »
I have read this morning in some comments from various news websites that Mr. Khan has ties to Clinton at some law firm, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and runs a business getting Muslims a visa into this country.

I have no idea if any of this is true.  Just thought I would put that out there.  Too lazy to look it up and post links.  If it is true, I guess it will come out.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 06:32:06 PM »
I have read this morning in some comments from various news websites that Mr. Khan has ties to Clinton at some law firm, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and runs a business getting Muslims a visa into this country.

I have no idea if any of this is true.  Just thought I would put that out there.  Too lazy to look it up and post links.  If it is true, I guess it will come out.

Yeah,it seems to be the case.
The media will drop him by the weekend.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 07:34:03 PM »
Yeah,it seems to be the case.
The media will drop him by the weekend.

If true I bet the MSM is banging their head against the wall.   :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline I_B_Perky

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2016, 09:07:20 PM »
C_U_L8R (17,520 posts)

7. They are beautiful people

so thoughtful and careful with their words.
So honest with their feelings and observations of our world.
I want to hug them.

I want to throatpunch you.

Oh, most definitely.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Delmar

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2016, 09:35:54 PM »
Not the first time that a military hero had a crooked shitheel lawyer for a dad.

Edward Henry "Butch" O'Hare was born in St. Louis, Missouri to Edward Joseph O'Hare and Selma O'Hare. Butch had two sisters, Patricia and Marilyn. When their parents divorced in 1927, Butch and his sisters stayed with their mother Selma in St. Louis while their father Edward moved to Chicago. Butch's father was a lawyer who worked closely with Al Capone before turning against him and helping convict Capone of tax evasion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_O%27Hare
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2016, 11:19:54 PM »
Not the first time that a military hero had a crooked shitheel lawyer for a dad.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_O%27Hare

Not to mention Casey Sheehan and his female parent.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2016, 03:41:32 AM »

And the lessons of the walrus:

:whistling:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.