Author Topic: dreamer tries talking sense to the primitives; fails  (Read 3075 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
dreamer tries talking sense to the primitives; fails
« on: November 16, 2017, 04:25:06 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029850670

Oh my.

Dreamer Tatum (10,743 posts)     Thu Nov 16, 2017, 01:45 PM

I think the presumption of innocence for Ds and presumption of guilt for Rs

in criminal and civil matters makes DU look sort of hackish and stupid.

Let's get serious: if Franken was a Republican, none of this sophistry, slut-shaming, and equivocating would be happening at all.

Attaching the accuser to the party you don't like weakens the (righteous) outrage over cases that are far more compelling, and which have far more evidence, with greater implications, e.g., Moore.

It also perpetuates the inherently paternalistic, misogynistic view that political affiliations are primitive to w woman's credibility in such matters.

Just my opinion - flame away, call me a bot, whatever.

Typical primitive response, from the notorious re-seller the hip-replaced vindictive primitive:

Vinca (35,334 posts)      Thu Nov 16, 2017, 02:21 PM

37. Context, context, context.

If Franken wasn't a comedian doing a comedy gig on a tour I would consider this a very serious matter. We now have reports the whole thing was staged. Al Franken is no Roy Moore. The GOP is desperate to deflect to the Dems. They might well find a Democratic politician who rivals David Vitter, but Al Franken isn't it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: dreamer tries talking sense to the primitives; fails
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 04:41:02 PM »
Dreamer Tatum (10,743 posts)     Thu Nov 16, 2017, 01:45 PM

I think the presumption of innocence for Ds and presumption of guilt for Rs

in criminal and civil matters makes DU look sort of hackish and stupid.

That water has flowed so far past the bridge that it's been around the water cycle a bunch of times.

The only standards DU has are double-standards.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 05:15:51 PM »
They brought this on themselves when they started equating any touching without a signed waiver to rape.  They are reaping the crop they sowed.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 08:17:52 PM »

If Franken wasn't a comedian doing a comedy gig on a tour I would consider this a very serious matter.
oh, so since franken beans was trying to make a funny, it's all good...

We now have reports the whole thing was staged.
of course it was staged you stooge.  It was staged by franken without the consent of the victim.

f'ng morons

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 06:20:28 AM »
They brought this on themselves when they started equating any touching without a signed waiver to rape.  They are reaping the crop they sowed.

What was that DUmmies name holding sex parties and demanding consent or expulsion from her dungeon? Has she changed her mind yet?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 06:23:35 AM »
What was that DUmmies name holding sex parties and demanding consent or expulsion from her dungeon? Has she changed her mind yet?

I was more or less out of it about this time, but wasn't that the former DUmbgirl primitive, the heavy-set one with the malicious-looking egg-sized bulge on the bottom of her chin?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 06:39:45 AM »
I was more or less out of it about this time, but wasn't that the former DUmbgirl primitive, the heavy-set one with the malicious-looking egg-sized bulge on the bottom of her chin?

Thank you Frank, you are correct it was the pervert DUmbgirl.  I remember now that was the one so ugly even the abyss would not stare into her.

It will be fun to watch how she will twist herself up tight like a Pretzel to makeup an excuse for Franken.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 06:53:03 AM »

If Franken wasn't a comedian doing a comedy gig on a tour I would consider this a very serious matter.

Just because he looks funny doesn't make him a comedian :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 07:05:26 AM »

Help me out here Vinca what exactly is funny about this?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 07:30:58 AM »

Grabbing or threatening to grab a sleeping woman's breasts while mugging for a camera isn't a "very serious matter"? "It's a joke," and, "He's a comedian," excuses prove the ones saying don't really take sexual assaults seriously.

Speaking on context, since DU-folk and other Progs try to deflect attention to Trump:

1.) Trump did not say he had grabbed any woman's @#$%^; things he said in that conversation were not wonderful, but what he said in that respect has been misrepresented;

2.) Hillary Clinton defended and enabled a known sexual predator and attacked his victims; now, 20+ years after the facts, when Clinton power has waned, Libs and Progs are starting to acknowledge something of the predatory monster Bill was (is?); whether Libs and Progs will go that small next step farther and acknowledge Hillary's enabling role in Bill's sexual predations is something for which DU's Hillarybots should prepare; for all Trump's real moral failings, they are minor in comparison to Hillary's enablings and defenses of a sexual predator;

2.) Trump's moral wanderings seem to have ceased with his courtship of and marriage to Melania; if Bill's predations have ceased it's because he is no longer capable, not because of anything Hillary has tried to do for/to/with him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 01:40:25 PM »
2.) Hillary Clinton defended and enabled a known sexual predator and attacked his victims; now, 20+ years after the facts, when Clinton power has waned, Libs and Progs are starting to acknowledge something of the predatory monster Bill was (is?); whether Libs and Progs will go that small next step farther and acknowledge Hillary's enabling role in Bill's sexual predations is something for which DU's Hillarybots should prepare; for all Trump's real moral failings, they are minor in comparison to Hillary's enablings and defenses of a sexual predator;

Didn't you get the memo? This makes her a STRONG, PROGRESSIVE, errr...   woman.     :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 02:22:51 PM »

Didn't you get the memo? This makes her a STRONG, PROGRESSIVE, errr...   woman.     :thatsright:

Yep, she's not a "Stand By Your Man" woman, she's a "Ride His Coat Tails" woman.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 02:57:42 PM »
Yep, she's not a "Stand By Your Man" woman, she's a "Ride His Coat Tails" woman.

She put up with all his shit for all those years and she still lost the election! "Trust me hill, I will get you into the white house someday", right and the check's in the mail! :rotf: :rotf:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2017, 04:44:48 PM »
Response to Dreamer Tatum (Original post)
Thu Nov 16, 2017, 02:06 PM
Kirk Lover (403 posts)
28. You are wrong.
Brilliant!

Thu Nov 16, 2017, 03:12 PM
stonecutter357 (7,195 posts)
58. #fakenews. she voted for trump so she is at lest a rascist pig .
:lmao:  You'd think they could at least spell "racist," let alone "least."
Speaking of which...
Thu Nov 16, 2017, 04:07 PM
Soxfan58 (626 posts)
62. But

We can point out the way each handles the situation. Win goes to Sen. Franklin

Who's Sen. Franklin?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2017, 09:13:34 PM »
Dreamer Tatum calls them out as hypocrites and they immediately comply by showing themselves to be hypocrites. Nice set up, Dreamer primitive. Your fellow primitives goose-stepped right into proving you correct.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 07:56:46 AM »
Thu Nov 16, 2017, 04:07 PM
Soxfan58 (626 posts)
62. But

We can point out the way each handles the situation. Win goes to Sen. Franklin

"Handle the situation," may not be the best choice of words.

If "Dreamer" is referring to Franken and his "apology", it means nothing more than, "I can't deny it so I'm sorry I got caught."

Offline Delmar

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2017, 09:53:19 AM »
Response to Dreamer Tatum (Original post)Thu Nov 16, 2017, 02:09 PM
Star Member Staph (3,873 posts)
29. Personal opinion...

Moore is accused and instantly becomes defensive. "I never did this!"

Franken is accused and releases a statement of apology and requests that an ethics investigation be held. "I'm sorry!"

(And I think that the request for the ethics investigation is a brilliant move, similar to Obama's three-dimensional chess. If Al is investigated, then others accused of sexual harassment (and worse) must also be investigated. That's going to come back and bite Roy Moore in the butt, along with others. Nice move, Al!)
Response to Staph (Reply #29)Thu Nov 16, 2017, 02:49 PM
Star Member Kaleva (17,839 posts)
52. I think McConnell is also thinking this.

Set the stage to expel Moore if he wins the election.

The best chance Moore's accusers have for their claims to be investigated is if Moore is elected.  If Moore capitulates or loses the election, these women will be swept under the rug very quickly. 

When Herman Cain ran for president, a bunch of women came out of the woodwork making all kinds of sexual allegations about him--one of the women was David Axelrod's neighbor lady.  Herman Cain dropped out of the race and the women were never heard from again.   

Moore has to win for these women to have any shot at having their stories heard.  Until they come up with some proof to back up their claims, I'm going to give Moore the presumption of innocence and assume that the allegations were a democrat dirty trick to torpedo the Moore candidacy. 

The primitives don't want the women's claims to be investigated, they just want the democrat to win the election and then for the women to disappear.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2017, 11:55:00 AM »
:lmao:  You'd think they could at least spell "racist," let alone "least."
Speaking of which...

Maybe someone needs to contact the admin over there and let them know the spell checker is broken. O maybe they are just to F' ing stupid to use it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The bottom line here is that if you are a dem there is always an excuse and forgiveness.  :bird: