Author Topic: Flynt is at it Again  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Flynt is at it Again
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:38:48 AM »
The Blaze has been alerted to an fake explicit image apparently published in Hustler magazine depicting GBTV host and conservative commentator S.E. Cupp engaged in a sex act with what appears to be a penis in her mouth.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fake-explicit-image-of-s-e-cupp-reportedly-appears-in-hustler-graphic/

I wonder if the beautiful S.E. Cupp can sue the crap outta Larry for this. What a fat, disgusting pig.

Go have sex with you mother in the outhouse you jackass.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: Flynt is at it Again
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:40:41 AM »
Damn. I just posted the same thing in "Mind Numbing Stupidity."
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 01:13:15 PM »
I wonder if the beautiful S.E. Cupp can sue the crap outta Larry for this. What a fat, disgusting pig.

Go have sex with you mother in the outhouse you jackass.

Unfortunately, she can't. It's not considered libel, despite the fact that it is defamatory. Same way Sarah Palin has no legal recourse against Flynt for "Who's Nailin' Paylin?".

Best response to people like Flynt:  :trolls:

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 01:14:22 PM »
Didn't he pull a stunt like this with a televangelist  ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 04:42:55 PM »
Unfortunately, she can't. It's not considered libel, despite the fact that it is defamatory. Same way Sarah Palin has no legal recourse against Flynt for "Who's Nailin' Paylin?".

Best response to people like Flynt:  :trolls:

How is it not liable? You can guarantee that if that was done to a liberal women, Gloria Allred would be at his doorstep serving him papers.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 06:25:57 AM »
Didn't he pull a stunt like this with a televangelist  ?

Jerry Falwell, he said slept with his mother in an outhouse. That sparked national rage. This kinda seems like smaller beans compared to that, but if he's capable of something like that, there's no telling what else he'll do.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 09:37:33 AM »
How is it not liable? You can guarantee that if that was done to a liberal women, Gloria Allred would be at his doorstep serving him papers.

It's not libel because SE Cupp is a public figure (and WHAT a figure  :naughty:). Being a public figure changes the standards on what is considered defamatory. You could just as easily publish a photoshopped picture of Pelosi or Hillary doing the same thing (AAAH, Mind Bleach, Stat!), and it wouldn't be libel.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 10:28:11 AM »
It's not libel because SE Cupp is a public figure (and WHAT a figure  :naughty:). Being a public figure changes the standards on what is considered defamatory. You could just as easily publish a photoshopped picture of Pelosi or Hillary doing the same thing (AAAH, Mind Bleach, Stat!), and it wouldn't be libel.

A daisy chain picture of Obama/Reid/Pelosi?   

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 10:38:42 AM »

I didn't think of that way. And I agree that SE Cupp is a babe *wolf Whistle*  :naughty:

Oh, and thanks for putting the image of Hillary and Pelosi in my head. I had to go throw up afterwards.

A daisy chain picture of Obama/Reid/Pelosi?   

Now that is just disgusting. Yuk!

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 10:41:46 AM »
Flynt responded to the backlash.

[snip]

Larry Flynt responded to The Blaze, saying: "That's satire. I'm able to publish this because of the Supreme Court case I won in 1984, Flynt v. Falwell."

Flynt v. Falwell was a 1988 case wherein the U.S. Supreme Court decided that the First Amendment protects parodies of public figures as long as they cannot reasonably be perceived as legitimate. Hustler had published an article in 1983 claiming Rev. Jerry Falwell had engaged in a drunken sexual encounter with his mother. The case was decided 8-0.

[/snip]

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/344959/20120524/se-cupp-hustler-photo-larry-flynt-responds.htm

Flynt should have died when he was shot. What a pathetic peace of trash.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 11:00:08 AM »
Being a public figure changes the standards on what is considered defamatory. You could just as easily publish a photoshopped picture of Pelosi or Hillary doing the same thing (AAAH, Mind Bleach, Stat!), and it wouldn't be libel.

You mean something like this?

:-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 10:52:42 PM »
BS, because that's just crude!

as long as they cannot reasonably be perceived as legitimate

Well, as bad as it is for me to say, think, whatever, if Cupp does indeed engage in foreplay before sex, based on this above quote, she has a case. Simply because it COULD then be percieved as legit. I'm just saying this cause I want the fat prick to pay.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 11:48:09 PM »
BS, because that's just crude!

Well, as bad as it is for me to say, think, whatever, if Cupp does indeed engage in foreplay before sex, based on this above quote, she has a case. Simply because it COULD then be percieved as legit. I'm just saying this cause I want the fat prick to pay.

Read the case Hustler v Falwell.  Larry Flynt knows exactly what he can and cannot do.  Though the article may be disgusting, a public figure's proof of harm is much higher than say if he had done the same column against you or me. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 12:25:06 AM »
I've read it, researched it, and seen his little movie numerous times. (Back when Courtney Love was actually pretty hot) He seems to hide behind that little case back in '88 as if it were an iron clad shield. It's putrid. The Supreme Court were the ones who upheld his rights to be a disgusting pig. He didn't do jack. He needs to get off his high horse. It can't hold him anymore.

Offline A7X_foREVer

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 01:25:51 AM »
He is nothing but a loser he gets his rocks off by trashing real women because he can't get "little Larry" to work anymore
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 08:45:40 AM »

I am personally grateful that he won't.  No matter how disgusting Larry the Hut is, I would rather correct judicial reviews of Constitutional law protect his right to be a slimy gutter bum and not be forced to pay because we want him to.

No thanks.

Much better that he runs his mouth and publicly aligns himself with the party of his choice.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 11:04:28 AM »
I am personally grateful that he won't.  No matter how disgusting Larry the Hut is, I would rather correct judicial reviews of Constitutional law protect his right to be a slimy gutter bum and not be forced to pay because we want him to.

No thanks.

Much better that he runs his mouth and publicly aligns himself with the party of his choice.   :-)
Larry Flynt, and the Democrat party, a marriage made in conservative heaven.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 11:56:48 AM »
God i wish Joseph Paul Franklin had been a better shot!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!