Author Topic: Liberal PACs Ready Attack Ad on McCain’s Health  (Read 839 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

Liberal PACs Ready Attack Ad on McCain’s Health
« on: September 25, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »
The left is being as classy as usual, and this is from the New York Times :whatever::

Two liberal groups – one of them directed by a brother of the Democratic Party chairman Howard Dean – will begin running a graphic attack advertisement Thursday morning raising questions about Senator John McCain’s health. Showing vivid and unflattering images of the fresh scar that appeared on Senator McCain’s face immediately after his last operation for melanoma skin cancer eight years ago, the commercial ends with a screen headline that reads, “Why won’t John McCain release his medical records?” (Mr. McCain, 72, did invite a limited group of reporters to inspect more than 1,100 pages of his medical records in May, though he gave them only a three-hour window in which to review the documents.)

The commercial is among the harshest to run against Mr. McCain yet, seeking to exploit the sensitive issues of health and age. Officials with the groups running the ad, Brave New PAC and Democracy for America, said they were only showing the spot initially on MSNBC over the next few days, a limited run intended to draw news media attention on a network that has increasingly catered to liberal tastes.

rest: here

Where are Barack Hussein Obama's health records and his college records? Nobody is saying, but he's taking the low road again by insulting the wealthy and politically active "senior citizen" vote yet again.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Re: Liberal PACs Ready Attack Ad on McCain’s Health
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 05:26:59 PM »
Going after the senior vote again?  Great job :cheersmate: Keep it UP!  :-)

My brother is a moonbat.  He kept going on and on today about McCain's age (which happens to be my father's age).  My dad, who is in EXCELLENT shape and runs and cycles 5 miles a day said to him...why don't we go for a race outside and let's see if your youth beats me.  My brother can't climb a flight of stairs without being winded...I was  :rotf: