Author Topic: Iranian President Ahmadinejad Challenges Presidential Candidates to a Debate  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Iranian President Ahmadinejad Challenges Presidential Candidates to a Debate

Iran's hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad challenged the U.S. presidential candidates to a debate when he is in New York for the U.N. General Assembly next week, Agence France Presse reported Thursday.

The Iranian leader also dismissed Western threats over Tehran’s nuclear ambitions.

"I am ready for a debate with the U.S. presidential candidates over global issues in the presence of the media at the U.N. headquarters,” Ahmadinejad said at a press conference in Tehran. "I have no plans in my schedule to meet with U.S. politicians.”

McCain would probably do well, but "Imadinnerjacket" would just shred Oooooobamalamdingdong.

MORE

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Flame

I'd like to see Palin unleash on him....that would be PPV worthy!

Offline Airwolf

How about we just challenge him to a spelling contest?

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I'd like to see Palin unleash on him....that would be PPV worthy!

Better yet, I'd like to see someone come up with a combat loaded A-4 that McCain could bring down on Ahmanutjob's head.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

I am all for it.  didn't The BarackStar! say that he would meet with Amuddydinnerjacket without preconditions?  here's his chance.  I am sure that obama could convince him of his wicked ways with the mere force of his words.

put up, or shut up, Barack.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

this is unbelievable . . . here is The BarackStar!'s response to Amuddydinnerjacket's UN speech.  it directly contradicts
his statements in a dem debate that he would readily meet with this whack job, as well as his insistence that iran is an
insignificant threat . . . .

I am sure this will all disappear down the MSM's Obama memory hole, however.

“I strongly condemn President Ahmadinejad’s outrageous remarks at the United Nations, and am disappointed that he had a platform to air his hateful and anti-Semitic views. The threat from Iran’s nuclear program is grave. Now is the time for Americans to unite on behalf of the strong sanctions that are needed to increase pressure on the Iranian regime.

“Once again, I call upon Senator McCain to join me in supporting a bipartisan bill to increase pressure on the Iranian regime by allowing states and private companies to divest from companies doing business in Iran. The security of our ally Israel is too important to play partisan politics, and it is deeply disappointing that Senator McCain and a few of his allies in Congress feel otherwise,” said Senator Barack Obama.

Link

Offline Airwolf

Don't worry. As the points in the polls change so will Barry's tune.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"