Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Vast Right Wing Conspiracy!  (Read 2217 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
Happy Birthday, Vast Right Wing Conspiracy!
« on: January 24, 2008, 05:12:11 AM »
January 24, 2008
Happy Birthday, Vast Right Wing Conspiracy!
By Bruce Walker

On Sunday,  January 27, 2008, our nation celebrates an important political anniversary.  Ten years ago Hillary Clinton (then the First Lady) went on television with Matt Lauer and said: 

"This is the great story here for anybody willing to find and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president."

Thus was born the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. Hillary expected serious Americans to believe that the Whitewater convictions (which put a sitting Arkansas governor in prison), the suicide of the Deputy White House Chief Counsel under mysterious circumstances, the unconscionable firing of the White House travel staff, Hillary's strange acumen in predicting the cattle futures market, an allegation of brutal rape against her husband, the perjury of Bill Clinton in a federal grand jury proceeding, his affair with a White House intern, and the countless other moral debauches of the Clintons were created by some cabal with power greater than the president, the Democratic Party and the huge phalanx of media flacks, fawning Hollywood starlets, militant activists and nihilistic academicians.

The truth, of course, is different.  The "vast right wing conspiracy" or VRWC lives on today, and is vast -- it includes tens of millions of intelligent Americans who have been systematically marginalized, demonized and defamed in the public debate about America.  It has voices because technology, tenacity and innovation gave it voices, in spite of those who hold most of the levers of power in America.  Rush Limbaugh worked in the trenches of the AM side of radio and was fired from radio jobs until he created his own place of influence.  Anyone who listens to Rush knows that he makes his own mind up, that he panders to no faction, and that he stands up to any critics.  This is hardly the stuff of secret groups plotting the destruction of an amoral politician from Arkansas.

More: http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/01/happy_birthday_vast_right_wing.html
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
Re: Happy Birthday, Vast Right Wing Conspiracy!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 09:50:01 AM »
So, who brought the cake for the office party?

I had to bring it for the December Birthdays and Lord Rove ate most of it... Either have two cakes or have the party while Lord Rove's on lunch break.

*TKay*

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:13:36 AM »
I'll take my official Rush Limbaugh "Charter Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" coffee mug out of the china cabinet as use it for the first time.   I may put it up on eBay. 

Happy Birthday!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 01:39:01 AM »
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »
wow 10 years already.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 03:51:41 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 06:17:21 PM »
So, who brought the cake for the office party?

I had to bring it for the December Birthdays and Lord Rove ate most of it... Either have two cakes or have the party while Lord Rove's on lunch break.

*TKay*

cupcakes?  :popcorn:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »
Happy B-Day VRWC.  :cheersmate:

Cheers to American Thinker too.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826