Author Topic: Democrat Presidential Debate thread @ Myrtle Beach SC- Jan 21 at 8PM Eastern  (Read 13277 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Hillary runnin' her ****in' flap about health coverage.   :censored:

She's going to TELL the Health Insurance Companies What To Do.   :bird:

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Profit is the only incentive to provide adequate service.  If there's no profit, would you go to a hospital in this country?  You'd be better off letting a Greek plumber pull your teeth.   :tongue:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Edwards lecutring Obamanation.  LOL.

a little earlier the barackstar said that the problem with the president's stimulus package was that it "only goes to taxpayers".  huh? :thatsright:

and one of the questioners obviously thinks that we are currently in the worst depression since the 1920's.

Offline Chris_

Oooh.. Pretty Boy pokin' Obamanation.

"Taking On" the health industry.  They act like our healthcare infrastructure is the enemy.   :bird:

Offline Wretched Excess

Profit is the only incentive to provide adequate service.  If there's no profit, would you go to a hospital in this country?  You'd be better off letting a Greek plumber pull your teeth.   :tongue:

ask asdf were he got is stuff stitched up.  I'll be it was a reputable hospital. 

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.

a little earlier the barackstar said that the problem with the president's stimulus package was that it "only goes to taxpayers".  huh? :thatsright:

and one of the questioners obviously thinks that we are currently in the worst depression since the 1920's.

That was the same line they used when we got the rebates in 2001 it wasnt fair that only the taxpayers got it.  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Wretched Excess

Oooh.. Pretty Boy pokin' Obamanation.

"Taking On" the health industry.  They act like our healthcare infrastructure is the enemy.   :bird:

yeah, and the obamese are growing restless. :hammer:

Offline Wretched Excess

That was the same line they used when we got the rebates in 2001 it wasnt fair that only the taxpayers got it.  :whatever:

someone needed to look up "rebate".  oh, and johnny edwards is arguing against arguing. :kumbaya:

Online Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Ahh...........dance around the troops the bitch is doing

and badly at that
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Wretched Excess

and badly at that

they are still dead set on being opposed to an essentially won war. :whatever:

Online Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator

and badly at that

WE I got $5 and a 40oz................Hit 17N and go whoop some dumbass ass

Offline Chris_

Is it me, or is this the most predictable "debate", down to the audience applause?

Obamanation wants the federal gummint to pay for your internets.   :whatever:

Offline Wretched Excess

and badly at that

WE I got $5 and a 40oz................Hit 17N and go whoop some dumbass ass

it would be over before we got there.  but maybe we could cleanup on lib chicks.  they're easy.  sorta larva looking, but easy. :whatever:

Offline Wretched Excess

Is it me, or is this the most predictable "debate", down to the audience applause?

Obamanation wants the federal gummint to pay for your internets.   :whatever:

that is what he said, wasn't it?  I thought I had heard it wrong.  does he really think that "broadband in rural areas" is going to fix anything but farmer kids without pr0n?  and how many votes could that possibly move, anyway?

Offline Chris_

B.O. is makin' Edwards look stupid.

The Dems have had a "comprehensive poverty plan" for 40 years.  It don't work.   :whatever:

Offline Chris_

Oh noes... the Predictable And Expected Poor People Sob Story.

What a load of shit.

Offline Wretched Excess

B.O. is makin' Edwards look stupid.

The Dems have had a "comprehensive poverty plan" for 40 years.  It don't work.   :whatever:

"women, and african americans, and, uh, john". :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Online Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
Bill Clinton as the first black President  :lmao:

Oh Hiltlary's hero......................Douglas :censored:

Offline djones520

I think it was this one that I was watching while sitting in the waiting room at the dental squadron this morning.  I was only kinda half listening until this part where Hillary went on a full out attack against Obama's fiscal plan.

Bad move on her part.  Obama tore her a new ass, and basically left her sputtering and acting all indignant.  I'm hoping so bad that a Republican takes the White House next year, but after watching what I saw of the debate today, if forced to pick a Dem, I think I'd definitely go with Obama over the rest.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Lauri

Oh noes... the Predictable And Expected Poor People Sob Story.

What a load of shit.

thats about when we tuned out last night... these stories are just stupid. all of us have issues in life. why is this one person so much more important than those of us who worked hard and made it?

Offline Wretched Excess

Dems on CNN: Most Watched Primary Debate in Cable News History

Last night's Democratic Debate in South Carolina on CNN (from 8pm-10:05pmET) was the No. 1 most-watched primary debate in cable news history among total viewers and all key demos.

The debate averaged 4.9 million Total Viewers and nearly 2 million in A25-54. This is according to Nielsen Fast Nationals (Live + SD).

Story

Wow.  5 million people nationwide is a record? :whatever:

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.

Last night's Democratic Debate in South Carolina on CNN (from 8pm-10:05pmET) was the No. 1 most-watched primary debate in cable news history among total viewers and all key demos.

The debate averaged 4.9 million Total Viewers and nearly 2 million in A25-54. This is according to Nielsen Fast Nationals (Live + SD).

Story

For a political debate that sounds reasonable.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Wretched Excess

Story

my rolleye smiley was intended to point out my continued disdain for people that spend no time even attempting to be informed of critical issues of the day.  5 million is a drop in the bucket compared to what it should be.  I wonder how many watched football the night before? 

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.

Story

my rolleye smiley was intended to point out my continued disdain for people that spend no time even attempting to be informed of critical issues of the day.  5 million is a drop in the bucket compared to what it should be.  I wonder how many watched football the night before? 

We have that poll on who who will get more votes the POTUS candidates or American Idol and most people said AI so yes this is an ongoing problem. Jay Leno would do his person on the street segments and ask folks who Dick Cheney was and most people had no clue.

Offline Lauri

Story

We have that poll on who who will get more votes the POTUS candidates or American Idol and most people said AI so yes this is an ongoing problem. Jay Leno would do his person on the street segments and ask folks who Dick Cheney was and most people had no clue.

ok now hold up.

you mean to tell me that nearly 100 million people vote on American Idol every week?? that cannot be right.

our last election for president had 48 million vote for the Dem, and 52 million for GW...   i cannot believe one third of the entire country watches that idiotic show.. that is embarassing.