Author Topic: What can I say, lounge or Short Busty?  (Read 7053 times)

Offline zeitgeist

What can I say, lounge or Short Busty?
« on: February 09, 2012, 02:42:37 PM »
Huge-breasted model, 31, walks away from horror crash after her 38KKK chest acts as AIRBAG

31-year-old model who held the record for the world's largest implants has walked away from a car crash after her breasts acted as an airbag.
Sheyla Hershey, who has 38KKK breasts, was driving home to Houston, Texas, after a Super Bowl party on Sunday when she crashed into a tree.
The mother was charged with drink-driving after the incident and allegedly was not wearing a seatbelt when she lost control of her Ford Mustang.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098909/Huge-breasted-model-31-walks-away-horror-crash-38KKK-chest-acts-airbag.html#ixzz1lv4T3TQc

Why do  I keep hearing the phrase "It's not nice to fool with mother nature". :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: What can I say, lounge or Short Busty?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 02:46:41 PM »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »
Implants save lives! Go forth and be enhanced. Save yourselves, ladies. Before its too late!
and then post pictures
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:27:08 PM by Mr Mannn »

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 07:43:53 PM »
Uhh, no. Just no. Give me real ones every time.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 07:40:49 AM »
"Airbags" my ass. The damn things are filled with saline, silicone, or composite material.

The only thing that's empty in this story is the bimbo's head.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 07:43:28 AM »
Huge-breasted model, 31, walks away from horror crash after her 38KKK chest acts as AIRBAG

Why do  I keep hearing the phrase "It's not nice to fool with mother nature". :rotf:

I'm glad the girls are not hurt.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 09:37:40 AM »

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 09:41:33 AM »

:lmao:  I just shit myself thank you   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 10:06:09 AM »
Wow!!!!  Another pic of her:

"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 11:08:04 AM »
That's just not even pleasing to the eye imo.  IMO, you should be able to pinch an inch on all boobs to get a pleasing affect for both self and pincher

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 11:37:43 AM »

No kiddin'! "Toots" sports a pair of 38's! Good enough for me! I can't keep my hands off 'em, heh, heh!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 11:40:17 AM »
"Airbags" my ass. The damn things are filled with saline, silicone, or composite material.

The only thing that's empty in this story is the bimbo's head.

Hehheheheheheh! Post of the day! Bimbo, btw, is an understatement in my opinion!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Maxiest

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 12:09:52 PM »
That's just not even pleasing to the eye imo.  IMO, you should be able to pinch an inch on all boobs to get a pleasing affect for both self and pincher

Agree.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

-Milton Friedman

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 12:15:20 PM »
Agree.

Yup.  Anything over a mou . . . handful is wasted, anyway.  O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 01:51:07 PM »
Yup.  Anything over a mou . . . handful is wasted, anyway.  O-)

I remember when I would first have my babies and of course I would be engorged.  My boob compared to that kids head was like a cantaloupe to an orange.  It has to scare the shit out of a kid to see that coming at its face  :lmao:

Offline CG6468

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 01:55:02 PM »
I remember when I would first have my babies and of course I would be engorged.  My boob compared to that kids head was like a cantaloupe to an orange.  It has to scare the shit out of a kid to see that coming at its face  :lmao:

:picsneeded:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 02:06:20 PM »

My wife went from 38 DD t0 42 HH when she got preggers. 

NEVER SCARED ME.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 02:07:10 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Maxiest

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 02:07:39 PM »

:picsneeded:

True story

And I have never met a boob I am scared of.

-Milton Friedman

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 02:35:35 PM »
 :runaway:

Offline CG6468

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 03:15:01 PM »
:runaway:

Those hills. Are they the ones on your chestical?

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012, 03:21:07 PM »
Those hills. Are they the ones on your chestical?
:50pages:

Offline CG6468

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »
So I sit here and say HIMMMMMMMM.    Then the idea of John Homes and his remarkable 18 inch manhood comes to mind.  His parts were natural, but he was a freak of nature.    Then there is the fact that his huge tool had a perpoise and Worked as was meant to be.

Biker contests for long dong with him in it would have been a let down to the audience, with him in the contest why even bother to compete. No ritual for pledges to a club if that man was around.

Now onto this female that sees her woman hood on accentuating her female parts not for the reason to use them for the intended use.   Boobies, men and woman have them due to the fact we all start out as females in the womb and that extra hormone comes in at times and turns the baby into a male.    Boobies are just fat, head to the beach where old men have the man boobs bigger then some grown woman. 

This woman complains of back problems and what not, her frame was never designed to carry 50 pounds of implant on her chest 24/7.    What the hell good does this woman to walk about as a freak of man made science.   So she must get off on the looks she gets to validate her womanhood????   Does she feel she herself as she is is not enough to compete with other woman with natural boobies ???

If this woman were in the entertainment industry say a well paid stripper, then I could understand, this is part of the price to pay as are face lifts and what ever for that job. 

As it seems this woman who has her body disfigured and under the knife every few years for no reason then they like it, is a sad person, one that has little self respect for who she is naturally and finds relief in becoming something other then what she is. 

Put it this way very crude but as told to me some years ago, this one strange man told me he hated to date a woman with huge natural boobs, as he said they both flop to the side under the arm.    He was into woman with the small artificial boobs that stayed straight up, no grubbing about under the sheets or woman's body's to find them. 

I have never forgotten that weird conversation or the visuals it left in my head,   to each their own, some people are beyond my understanding.     If they are happy then let the good times roll, just please don't tell ME about it face to face.

The older I get and the more people I meet, the more I wonder about myself, these people are on the outside normal, so have I become abnormal for not understanding them??   Whats with these people that are into Vampires and the Goth life style. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2012, 06:22:27 AM »
As a public service:
Saftey First! Delpoy and activate all safety gear before starting the car.