Author Topic: (NSFW) Deadpool gives everyone a Christmas present from 20th Century Fox...  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
New Red Band trailer for Deadpool. Enjoy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIM1HydF9UA[/youtube]
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Finally, a superhero movie made just for me!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

Oh yeah. I'm seeing this.

Offline dixierose

I just hope Ryan Reynolds doesn't wear the suit the entire movie. I will pay to see it just to see him....  :drool: :drool: :drool:

Edited to add: I just watched the trailer, and they mess his pretty face up. Sad. But I loved the smart ass humor. Looks like it will be great.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 11:45:37 AM by dixierose »
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Fourwinds

This is definitely  going to be a must watch for me

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Two weeks to go and the first clip from the film has been released:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA0CuHkRGfw[/youtube]

Nice touch with the sound effect when Colossus was decked.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Just got out of a Deadpool showing and have two words to describe it.....FREAKING AWESOME!!!! When I saw how the opening credits were done, I knew they had done it right. Multiple 4th wall breakage, including a 4th wall break INSIDE of a 4th wall break. Whoever they got to voice Colossus was perfectly cast for the role. Best superhero film ever? Maybe not but this one is right up there with it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:11:51 PM by Zathras »