Author Topic: Bullhorn racist tweet: "I am happy to inform all of the people living their Subu  (Read 590 times)

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://democraticunderground.com/100213824589

steve2470 (35,752 posts)

Bullhorn racist tweet: "I am happy to inform all of the people living their Suburban Lifetyle..."

I am happy to inform all of the people living their Suburban Lifestyle Dream that you will no longer be bothered or financially hurt by having low income housing built in your neighborhood...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I am happy to inform all of the people living their Suburban Lifestyle Dream that you will no longer be bothered or financially hurt by having low income housing built in your neighborhood...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Jul 29, 2020

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

...Your housing prices will go up based on the market, and crime will go down. I have rescinded the Obama-Biden AFFH Rule. Enjoy!

[/size]

EarthFirst (1,600 posts)

1. WTF?

JFC.

soothsayer (19,766 posts)

2. Second half is worse, especially that parting word

“....Your housing prices will go up based on the market, and crime will go down. I have rescinded the Obama-Biden AFFH Rule. Enjoy!”

Mike 03 (12,413 posts)

3. He's misreading the times we're living in.

Someone on MSNBC said the other day (to paraphrase): It's hard to get suburban moms outraged about the protests when it's their kids who are protesting.

He's running like it's the 1970s.

agingdem (2,198 posts)

4. this is not a dog-whistle..this is a bullhorn...

all you white suburban aproned bobblehead moms and barbecue grilling dads it's time to pull out those old restricted neighborhood covenants again...

agingdem (2,198 posts)

4. Nauseating...

all you christian white suburban bobblehead moms and barbecue grilling dads it's time to pull out those old restricted neighborhood covenants again...remember once we allow "the other" to join us in our white enclave of purity the line between owner and maid will blur
Do Not Let That Happen

dalton99a (51,216 posts)

5. "The Blacks are coming! The Blacks are coming!"

Thomas Hurt (7,110 posts)

6. Let me guess...the Pig's solution to a nonexistent problem.

I guess all the DUmmies are making assumptions due to that Trump quote ... what was it?  Oh yeah, "All the poor kids can be just as smart as the white kids!"  I knew Trump had made a HUGE mistake when he uttered those words.  I knew the DUmmies would be all over that.

That's exactly what dalton99a is referring to.  He's pointing out that only the blacks live in low income housing.  He's making fun of Trump and it pisses me off.

They are so racist.

KC

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 12:24:13 PM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Mary Ann

Mike 03 (12,413 posts)

3. He's misreading the times we're living in.

Someone on MSNBC said the other day (to paraphrase): It's hard to get suburban moms outraged about the protests when it's their kids who are protesting.

He's running like it's the 1970s.
The ignorant offspring may be throwing the temper tantrums, but their moms don't want high-rise, low income housing in their neighborhood. Just sayin'.

Offline landofconfusion80

Honestly,  the suburban parents probably weren't really eager to have their loser kids give up their failed gentrification projects and move in next door.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

1. Whites don't use "low income housing"?

2. Blacks (and etc.) don't live in suburban homes? That's news to me! There are blacks, Hispanics, East Asians, and South Asians living within a four block radius of my suburban home. A fact with which I am perfectly fine*.

* I'm sure y'all know that, but just in case some DU-onlurker doesn't ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
You mean neighborhoods will have input into what is being built in their neighborhood? As I recall, the primitives love zoning laws. Neighborhoods controlling their own zoning should be Xmas time for libs.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I defy anyone of them to show me data refuting the fact that low income housing brings in more crime to an area.  And the reason they become slums is because when you give something to someone who never had to work for it they don't respect it.  They don't realize and understand the value of it.

That is the one thing liberals will never understand.  Money does not solve money problems.  Ever.  You can't give those who are takers enough. 

I watched a short video with Charlemagne (SP?) interviewing some rapper called T. I.?  Anyway, this rapper thinks we should give all people of color who are descendants of slaves (see how he cut out the Asians and Latinos there?) $1MM for 'reparations.'  When pressed about it and asked if that was what he thought would solve the problem, the rapper said "it's a start."  See, it wouldn't matter how much you gave, it would NEVER be enough.  He sounded like a separatist.  He felt like the blacks should be given their own areas, the $1MM, and then businesses.  He said for every dollar they spent outside of their own, they lost that dollar they could have used.

It was a pretty disgusting video.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Low income of every kind comes in and trashes not beautify.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."