Author Topic: Olympia mayor who supported Black Lives Matter calls protest vandalism at her ho  (Read 660 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Olympia mayor who supported Black Lives Matter calls protest vandalism at her home 'domestic terrorism'
https://www.theblaze.com/news/olympia-mayor-blm-vandalism-terrorism

The mayor of Olympia, Washington, expressed support for the Black Lives Matter cause, but when her own home was vandalized, she called it similar to "domestic terrorism."

Mayor Cheryl Selby made the comments after her home was vandalized on Friday with Black Lives Matter graffiti though she already displayed support for the movement.

"I'm really trying to process this," the mayor said Saturday to the Olympian. "It's like domestic terrorism. It's unfair."
The vandalism was a part of a protest that turned to rioting in downtown Olympia. Businesses were vandalized with spray paint, flags were burned, and windows were smashed. Then they marched into Selby's neighborhood.

Cheryl Selby supported BLM and Antifa rioters. They are nihilistic and will go after anyone.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

Dang!

No comments section!

Well, we can just wait for nyt or the hill to cover it, right?  Right?  Hello?  Anyone home?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Online Old n Grumpy

They should have smashed, trashed, looted and burnt down what was left.
Give her a taste of what it's like to be helpless at the hands of a mob she supports.

All these libs that let this happen need to feel the pain like all the innocent folks who had their businesses destroyed. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!