Author Topic: Loconuts either has a sock puppet or his soulmate  (Read 560 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Loconuts either has a sock puppet or his soulmate
« on: November 25, 2013, 10:49:41 PM »
De Leonist (27 posts)

Chronic Depression
I've been dealing with depression all my life. But I've always thought that one day I would "grow out of it". But nope, I'm 29 and not only do I still have depression but it's gotten worse along my ADD and than you throw my Asperger's Syndrome on top of that along with still living at home and you've got one fine mess. I've had rough patches but things have gotten to a point where I feel truly hopeless. When I look to the future all I see is me sleeping on the streets or if I'm lucky maybe working a minimum wage job for beer money and sleeping in my truck. I'm not an alcoholic, I don't even drink that much. But lately the escape it provides is looking tempting. Sometimes I can induce a temporary state where I'm "high" from moral outrage and use that to avoid my problems. But it doesn't work like it used to. I'm going to see a psychiatrist on Dec 4 though I'm not sure how much it'll help. It's even getting to a point where I've contemplated suicide. I honestly can't remember a point in my life where I didn't have a low self-image. Is there hope? I don't honestly know?

Well, you sure found the right spot to get help with your depression! DU is a regular Up With People.

Star Member Locut0s (4,298 posts)
4. Holly shit are you sure we aren't brothers?...

I'm 31 been depressed and anxious my whole life and also living at home with my parents. Quit university 5 or 6 times to the point where it's a mess and I wonder what's the point. Worked retail jobs off and on over the years. Like you I feel semi suicidal at times, especially these past few months since I last quit school again. I also know what it's like to want to turn to the bottle, it numbs you so you don't have to think about your failures and don't have to face the darkness, but it makes the depression worse!! If you can stay away from the alcohol please do. I've seen 3 psychiatrists and been on several different meds over the years. Make sure you go see the psych, it may not help a lot or it could make all the difference in the world. You don't have much to lose by going! We are here to support you! PLEASE PM me if you ever feel the need to talk, I can VERY much relate with what you posted. I too feel like a huge failure and "what's the point to it all anymore".

Oh, mama. If the NSA tapped the Skype feed between these two, they'd NEVER shut it down. They'd sell recordings on UHF TV.

"Say, this crazy liberal record is OUTTA SITE! Lemme borrow it."

"Noooooo, my brother. You have to get your OWN."
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Loconuts either has a sock puppet or his soulmate
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 10:58:45 PM »
Watch When Harris met Klebold, this week on the DUmbass Channel.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 12:09:54 AM »
I too feel like a huge failure and "what's the point to it all anymore".

Well, don't do us any favors.   :hyper:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 12:17:20 AM »
I'm 31 been depressed and anxious my whole life and also living at home with my parents.

I am already on record as saying: "If I was 22, much less 31, and living with Mommy and Daddy I would kill myself."

Please, l0****us, do it quietly.  Drugs or N/S razor blades.  Jumpers waste a LOT of resources that could be used to feed the poor.

And if this comes to pass, I will feel zero guilt.  I grew up on my own and in my late teens found my feet.

31 year old babies are leeches on their mommies and daddies and the body politik. 

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 12:19:44 AM »
I am already on record as saying: "If I was 22, much less 31, and living with Mommy and Daddy I would kill myself."

Please, l0****us, do it quietly.  Drugs or N/S razor blades.  Jumpers waste a LOT of resources that could be used to feed the poor.

LocoNuts could borrow Dennis the Menace's gun.
Dennis doesn't have enough guts to use it.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 04:49:54 AM »
Another DUmbass nutcase that still believes they should run the country...just pitiful.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 08:01:24 AM »
And these are the people who think they know what's best for the rest of us.

Dummies, if you take the time from your busy schedules and do the math and calculate the cost per ounce of alcohol in a mid shelf beer such as (American owned non-union made) Yuengling Lager compared with American owned union shop Buffalo Trace Straight Kentucky Sour Mash Bourbon Whiskey, you will discover that the cost per alcohol/ounce is close enough to make bourbon a competitive cost value. Less filing also.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 01:56:01 PM »
The cool thing is they know they are disgusting parasites and they are trapped there.  They say when someone talks about suicide a lot you should be very concerned.  One can only hope.