Author Topic: Manufacturing company in Minneapolis since 1987 leaving city after violent prote  (Read 517 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Manufacturing company in Minneapolis since 1987 leaving city after violent protests
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/minneapolis-manufacturing-company-relocating-protests

A Minneapolis manufacturing company, whose plant burned amid civil unrest following George Floyd's death, is leaving the city after nearly four decades and taking dozens of jobs with it.

The president and owner of 7-Sigma Inc. Kris Wyrobek felt inclined to do so after he says he lost trust in public officials during the riots that plagued the city, according to Star Tribune.

"They don't care about my business," said Wyrobek told the Star Tribune. "They didn't protect our people. We were all on our own."

I expect more businesses to leave Minneapolis and Twin Cities area.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

New city slogan suggestion - 'America's Mogadishu.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DLR Pyro

I looked up the website for 7 Sigma.  Among things they make are medical devices.  Who knows, but maybe some of the morons who ransacked the business will someday need medical attention requiring one of the devices 7 Sigma  used to make and find out it's not available.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020