Author Topic: Enormous Primitive BennyBoy Leaves Mommy And Daddy To Become Homeless Bum  (Read 13376 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: Enormous Primitive BennyBoy Leaves Mommy And Daddy To Become Homeless Bum
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:25 AM »
You know, I was just thinking how reality may just come to bite him in the tush in more ways then just the elements on this trip. First off, he may find out that just like mom and dad, other people may(read will) expect you to work for something. Even the 'sweet liberals' who seem to want nothing, will probably be rifling through his bag for something of value when he's catching a nap.

Now, when he does find the hospitable person out there, of which there are many, it may shatters his small liberal existence to find that conservatives are nice people too.

I actually think since nothing in this person's 50 something year existence has opened their eyes, that perhaps interacting with someone other then DUers outside of his family members may be just the thing to nudge along at the very least a little tolerance(don't they love that anyway?) of the other side. After all, those he will have to depend on the kindness of aren't likely to all be liberals, especially if he's venturing outside of the larger metropolis areas.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2008, 10:46:01 AM »
This whole episode reminded me of this story:

LINK

'World peace' hitcher is murdered

An Italian woman artist who was hitch-hiking to the Middle East dressed as a bride to promote world peace has been found murdered in Turkey.

The naked body of Giuseppina Pasqualino di Marineo, 33, known as Pippa Bacca, was found in bushes near the northern city of Gebze on Friday.

She had said she wanted to show that she could put her trust in the kindness of local people.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »
I'm thinking that the DUmmies trip will end at the first patch of black ice.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2008, 11:13:44 AM »

LINK

An Italian woman artist who was hitch-hiking to the Middle East dressed as a bride to promote world peace has been found murdered in Turkey.

The naked body of Giuseppina Pasqualino di Marineo, 33, known as Pippa Bacca, was found in bushes near the northern city of Gebze on Friday.

She had said she wanted to show that she could put her trust in the kindness of local people.

Well, so much for that hyposthesis, huh? :thatsright:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2008, 11:31:55 AM »

LINK

Well, so much for that hyposthesis, huh?

Let's see:

A woman.
Alone.
Hitchhiking.
Dressed in a Christian bridal gown.
In a country populated by bloodthirsty muzzies.

Compared  to her, DUmmy BennyBoy is an intellectual. No...wait..really, he is.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 06:38:57 PM »
Bennyboy  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-15-08 07:28 PM
Original message
Watch for it!....... "Trickle up poverty".....
I just listened to a bit of Michael Savage tonight and he spouted off that he gave Johnny Five Planes the buzzwords that will win him the debate "Trickle up Poverty".

I know better than to take Savage seriously but he did give * the "Compassionate Conservate" line in 2000.

and no I never listen to Savage, he happened to be on in the store where I was buying beer.The funny thing is, the guy that owns the store listen to him and Rush but is a liberal. And Pakistani.

Morbidly obese DUmmy Bennyboy, the 50-year-old still living in his parents' basement, has apparently had a change of heart.

He hasn't started his cold weather cross-continent motorcycle trip as promised.

He's giving his parents one more chance.

Because they gave him beer money.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 06:42:01 PM »
Yep! Lived out in Phoenix area for many years. While a lovely, but maybe crisp, ride at times over the next few months, it will be downright chilly at night and in the morning. Hell, there was even a bit of snow on the Estrella mountain a year or two I lived there. It gets colder the further north one goes.

Those enchiladas sound awesome. Given it's cooling down here, I may have to root out my enchilada recipe now that you mention it.

I'd make REAL Santa Fe enchiladas (blue corn tortillas and all) but I don't think the folks around here would be able to handle the over medium egg on top.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »
I'd make REAL Santa Fe enchiladas (blue corn tortillas and all) but I don't think the folks around here would be able to handle the over medium egg on top.

why not?  what am I missing?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »
why not?  what am I missing?

I mean to say NH when I say "around here".  Hell, they wrinkle their noses like I just stuck a turd on their upper lip when I say the words "fish tacos".

Back when I was going to HS in NM, EVERYONE served their enchiladas with eggs, especially if they were layered.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 07:29:22 PM »
I mean to say NH when I say "around here".  Hell, they wrinkle their noses like I just stuck a turd on their upper lip when I say the words "fish tacos".

Back when I was going to HS in NM, EVERYONE served their enchiladas with eggs, especially if they were layered.

I guess that is texmex -- but it sounds interesting.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 07:32:27 PM »
I guess that is texmex -- but it sounds interesting.

Yeah, it is kind of Tex-Mex.  You notice a distinct difference between Mexican food in CA, AZ, and NM/TX.

Hell, half the places I went in CA you couldn't even get a sopapilla, whereas in NM they were there more often than chips.

I miss Anita's in Fullerton.  I haven't been to Sadie's in Albuquerque in years, but still remember it well.   :(

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 07:39:43 PM »
I didn't have any money so I stopped and bought a pair of (don't tell anyone this or I will hunt you down) pantyhose to wear under my jeans.  It helped quite a bit (and made me feel just a little bit sexy   :-))

:rotf:

I will admit, I rode my last motorcycle from one end of town to the other in the middle of January, but that was because I was too cheap to have it towed.  The ride wasn't bad if you dress right. 
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2008, 07:44:12 PM »
Yeah, it is kind of Tex-Mex.  You notice a distinct difference between Mexican food in CA, AZ, and NM/TX.

Hell, half the places I went in CA you couldn't even get a sopapilla, whereas in NM they were there more often than chips.

I miss Anita's in Fullerton.  I haven't been to Sadie's in Albuquerque in years, but still remember it well.   :(

I think I wasted my few times in AZ not hunting down local food :)

(have we drifted the thread enough to get it moved to the Food channel? -- ;) )
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2008, 07:54:22 PM »
:rotf:

I will admit, I rode my last motorcycle from one end of town to the other in the middle of January, but that was because I was too cheap to have it towed.  The ride wasn't bad if you dress right. 

A few years ago my nephew got a bicycle for Christmas. He thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Even cooler than Uncle Hacksaw's Harley. Anyway, I told him that when it got nice, him and I would get on our bikes and "pick up chicks". When I asked him what we would do with them once we picked them up, he said, "Take them to get ice cream".

The next day, the sun came out and it was a beautiful winter day in Indiana. Beautiful blue sky and a temperature of about 34 degrees. Then the phone rang. When I answered it there was a little 5 year old voice on the other end saying, "Uncle Hacksaw? It's nice outside. Do you want to go pick up chicks on our bikes now?"

I put on about every stitch of clothing I owned, coaxed the Harley to life and rode the 7 miles to my brother's house. Thank GOD he had coffee waiting on me when I got there! From that point on, I made sure I was more specific when I spoke with my nephew!
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2008, 07:55:59 PM »
A few years ago my nephew got a bicycle for Christmas. He thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Even cooler than Uncle Hacksaw's Harley. Anyway, I told him that when it got nice, him and I would get on our bikes and "pick up chicks". When I asked him what we would do with them once we picked them up, he said, "Take them to get ice cream".

The next day, the sun came out and it was a beautiful winter day in Indiana. Beautiful blue sky and a temperature of about 34 degrees. Then the phone rang. When I answered it there was a little 5 year old voice on the other end saying, "Uncle Hacksaw? It's nice outside. Do you want to go pick up chicks on our bikes now?"

I put on about every stitch of clothing I owned, coaxed the Harley to life and rode the 7 miles to my brother's house. Thank GOD he had coffee waiting on me when I got there! From that point on, I made sure I was more specific when I spoke with my nephew!

Great story.  The mind of a child is a beautiful thing.

The love of an uncle is also quite beautiful.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2008, 07:59:27 PM »
I think I wasted my few times in AZ not hunting down local food :)

(have we drifted the thread enough to get it moved to the Food channel? -- ;) )

Not yet.

And if you're wondering about a place in AZ, try Aunt Chilada's off Squaw Peak Parkway.

Okay, now we can get back to making fun of fat old worthless POS losers trying to ride motorcycles while freezing to death and being leeches on society.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2008, 08:04:25 PM »
Great story.  The mind of a child is a beautiful thing.

The love of an uncle is also quite beautiful.

Perfect example of the mind of a child;

One of the guys in the motorcycle group I rode with was a heart transplant recipient.  He was giving a Sunday school class at one of the churches we crashed and was telling the little kids about his heart transplant.

One of the little kids asked him if he loved the same people as the guy he got the heart from.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2008, 11:09:19 PM »
OK, so, giving the benefit of the doubt, at this point DUmmy BennyBoy has net worth of around $100.

Now he's way, way, way in the red. But of course these went on a credit card belonging to his abusive dad.
Right. Three thousand miles or so, on a bike, with no money, until he reaches relatives he hopes to sponge off. Then up the east coast, in the winter, on a bike, with no money.

The last sane people to successfully cross the continent with this little planning were, I believe, named Lewis and Clark.

They didn't have a bike, but they had lots of money and supplies.

DUmmy BennyBoy will be back in the basement bedroom before Halloween.

What was the name of that group of people that got stuck in the mountains in California in the 1800's and they ended up eating each other?

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2008, 11:41:53 PM »
What was the name of that group of people that got stuck in the mountains in California in the 1800's and they ended up eating each other?

The Mike Curb Congregation

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2008, 07:15:03 AM »
The Donner Party
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2008, 08:00:00 AM »
Bennyboy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Mon Oct-13-08 08:45 PM
Response to Reply #16
17. Thanks a lot.....

Never been to WV. Looking forward to that part of the country.....The Appalachian trail.....

In November/December/January? Oh yeah, I like this idea.  :whatever:

Don't forget to see the Blue Ridge Parkway, moonbat.

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2008, 08:59:06 AM »

Yeah, the nearly raw egg would be an issue for me too.  :tongue:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2008, 09:18:48 AM »
Yeah, the nearly raw egg would be an issue for me too.  :tongue:

If the yolk isn't runny, it's badly overcooked.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »

x2

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2008, 10:22:56 AM »

shudder :lalala: