Author Topic: It makes me sick  (Read 737 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
It makes me sick
« on: October 08, 2019, 10:22:32 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212561305

Ok, here’s a mother ****er I wish I knew where they lived. If it was close enough I’d definitely pay them a visit.

flotsam
It makes me sick

that I hope the Turks or Russians accidentally hit an American unit. But if that will stop or slow a genocide Trump has forced me to think it may be needed.

No replies yet. Hope it stays there and this ****ing ass is excoriated, but I doubt that’ll happen.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: It makes me sick
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 10:40:55 PM »
What's worse is this oxygen thieving waste of skin claims to be a vet.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 04:47:32 AM »
That DUmmie is an absolute POS.

The post is now removed.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 06:26:25 AM »
Anyone remember when Jughead LeDouche threw Eastern Europe under the bus because Putin didn't want missiles there? How many Dupipo were upset about that?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 08:43:18 AM »
flotsam
It makes me sick

that I hope the Turks or Russians accidentally hit an American unit. ...

I'm sure that's a very familiar "sickness", starting as early as Vietnam in the 60s and 70s.

OhBummer! got Qaddafi deposed and killed, a foreign policy triumph ... except Libya became a Hell-Hole - 8 years and counting! - as a result.

OhBummer! tried to depose Assad, FAILED, and Syria became a Hell-Hole and a refuge for ISIS.

IOW, Trump is trying to make the least awful of OhBummer!'s foreign policy F#$%-Up, a F#$%-Up that has caused the slaughter of 10s or 100s of thousands of innocent people.

And OhBummer!'s F#$%-Up in Libya is also pretty bloody, just getting less MSM attention (maybe they don't want to sully OhBummer!'s foreign policy "triumph"?)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.