Author Topic: CBS news just said that Walker could lose on Tuesday  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
CBS news just said that Walker could lose on Tuesday
« on: June 03, 2012, 06:49:20 PM »
malaise (92,726 posts)

Bwaaaaaaaah hahahahha - I hope so.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002761124

I can't wait to wake up on Wednesday morning and laugh my ass off at you jack wagons.  :rotf:

CTyankee (28,735 posts)
22. I will NOT watch MJ on Wednesday if the unthinkable happens! I refuse!

I will not listen to his moralistic saying how the "people" decided this. Bullshit!

I'll be done with lots of MSM if we don't win on Tuesday...really upset about this whole thing...

Yet if were shown the door then you would say that the people spoke. Funny how it's only the voice of the people when you win.

indivisibleman (72 posts)
35. A relative of mine was in Ripon last weekend

and the conservatives he spoke with were very fearful that they were going to lose.
Walker did terrible in the debates and Barrett was very good. We know of one person who watched Walker's performance and decided to vote against him because of it. How many more are there like her.
Boy we sure hope we can stop this man.

Yeah well I know 150 people who watched the debate who supported Barrett and ended up changing their minds to Walker.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: CBS news just said that Walker could lose on Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 06:53:20 PM »
Another set up to declare fraud when they lose. The upside is to see the weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth when we win this.

Wait? Whats that? Walker is up by 12 points? The Milwaukee Journal (a liberal rag) endorsed Walker?

Tuesday is the final episode of Fantasy Island.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 07:11:35 PM »
Quote from:
CTyankee

I will NOT watch MJ on Wednesday if the unthinkable happens! I refuse!

Here's some good advise, primitive:  Do yourself a favor and never watch Morning Joe at any time.  The libs he has on his shows are idiots, but that's true of any libs that show up on any show.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 07:19:08 PM »
Here's some good advise, primitive:  Do yourself a favor and never watch Morning Joe at any time.  The libs he has on his shows are idiots, but that's true of any libs that show up on any show.

The fact that they watch MSNBC shows their ineptness. I hope Walker crushes Barrett.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 07:45:21 PM »
malaise (92,726 posts)

Well they wasn't lying. Walker "could" lose Tuesday. Chances ain't good for it, but Walker "could" lose Tuesday.

In other news, my doggies "could" chase a wild animal today. I "could" win the lottery. I "could" get a raise tomorrow. My car insurance "could" go down tomorrow.

You get the idea dummies.   :loser: :loser:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 07:56:59 PM »
malaise (92,726 posts)

Obama could be caught giving some ghey head Tuesday. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 07:58:17 PM »
Well they wasn't lying. Walker "could" lose Tuesday. Chances ain't good for it, but Walker "could" lose Tuesday.

In other news, my doggies "could" chase a wild animal today. I "could" win the lottery. I "could" get a raise tomorrow. My car insurance "could" go down tomorrow.

You get the idea dummies.   :loser: :loser:

LOL, exactly!

And I could wake up tomorrow with a skittle-shitting unicorn in my back yard, the one I was promised 3 years ago, and my chickens "could" start laying 24k solid gold eggs. :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 08:22:34 PM »
Just stay up a little later on Tuesday night, Freeper.  I'm thankful we are two hours behind WI.  I'll have all night to laugh hysterically and all day Wednesday (well, from 9am-3pm to laugh with Rush & Hannity).
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 08:56:09 PM »
LOL, exactly!

And I could wake up tomorrow with a skittle-shitting unicorn in my back yard, the one I was promised 3 years ago, and my chickens "could" start laying 24k solid gold eggs. :lmao:

Well DD, my luck would be if the skittle-shitting unicorn showed up in my back yard the doggies would either scare it off or kill it and eat it and bring me the carcass.   :-) :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »
Just stay up a little later on Tuesday night, Freeper.  I'm thankful we are two hours behind WI.  I'll have all night to laugh hysterically and all day Wednesday (well, from 9am-3pm to laugh with Rush & Hannity).

I never stay up late on a school night.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 09:41:14 PM »
I never stay up late on a school night.  :-)

Party pooper.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 09:42:13 PM »
Party pooper.
There's only 1 thing worse.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 09:50:27 PM »
This is the same CBS news that reported that Bush was AWOL from the National Guard with those fake but accurate documents and the DUmp believes this?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 09:52:28 PM »
This is the same CBS news that reported that Bush was AWOL from the National Guard with those fake but accurate documents and the DUmp believes this?
They believed those too. :loser:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 04:29:50 AM »
Well DD, my luck would be if the skittle-shitting unicorn showed up in my back yard the doggies would either scare it off or kill it and eat it and bring me the carcass.   :-) :-)

I have 3 Dachshunds, my luck would be they would scare it shitless!

BTW, I didn't know Dan Rather(not) was working at CBS again.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 05:18:25 AM »
When public employees are rejoicing and leaving the stranglehold of the unions in droves, I would say - nah, he's totally got this one kids. 

The world is watching.  I expect the sleaziest of sleazy tactics from unions tomorrow though.   God bless the people of Wisconsin cause you are making history. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 10:02:53 AM »
They're over there, all of a sudden believing in the power of prayer.  Praying feverishly, fervently, please please please, God. 

Several asked what CBS's source was.  There isn't any.  They just said it, thinking that makes it so. 

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 10:06:46 AM »
Just a thought for the DUmmies.  If by some small miracle Walker loses, what is stopping the republicans from fleeing the state if the demonrats try to pass a bill undoing the union changes that Walker passed?

This whole Walker recall is nothing but leftist unions stamping their feet like little kids.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 10:26:53 AM »
 :whistling: Whistle past graveyards much, DUmbass?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 10:53:09 AM »
Of course he could, that's why it's an 'Election.'  However, how many of those people who left the public employee unions once they had a choice about hanging onto their dues money instead of seeing it go straight to the bosses and the Democrats do you DUmmies think will show up to vote to restore the status quo ante?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 11:12:45 AM »
When public employees are rejoicing and leaving the stranglehold of the unions in droves, I would say - nah, he's totally got this one kids. 

The world is watching.  I expect the sleaziest of sleazy tactics from unions tomorrow though.   God bless the people of Wisconsin cause you are making history. 

Why not?  We're already seeing it now from them and the blogs with the pregnancy story.  Legs, toast, shit like that.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 11:28:33 AM »
One of the nice things about the Wisconsin mess is that it brought a lot of attention to public employee unions and their huge drain on the taxpayers.  Tomorrow could be a bell weather for how unions will fair moderate and conservative states in the near future.  Unfortunately it will take several more years or decades before they smarten up in the far left states like California and Illinois.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 11:37:10 AM »
CTyankee (28,735 posts)
22. I will NOT watch MJ on Wednesday if the unthinkable happens! I refuse!

I will not listen to his moralistic saying how the "people" decided this. Bullshit!

I'll be done with lots of MSM if we don't win on Tuesday...really upset about this whole thing...

Pretty much an admission, CTyankee, that you're angry that even your state-controlled media couldn't propagandize this into a loss for the taxpayers of WI. But you'll be back, lapping up the BS from the liars of the Left. Who're you going to watch, Fox? Too dangerous for you, you'd OD on truth and go catatonic.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 11:37:37 AM »
Intrade doesn't seem to agree with CBS, or the ' baby-daddy revelation ' - they still have Walker winning trading at +-92 out of a possible 100.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 11:50:59 AM »
Intrade doesn't seem to agree with CBS, or the ' baby-daddy revelation ' - they still have Walker winning trading at +-92 out of a possible 100.

Walkers up to 94.8 now. :-)
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats