Author Topic: Why the Retrumplicans are pro Putin  (Read 360 times)

Offline CC27

Why the Retrumplicans are pro Putin
« on: April 14, 2022, 09:00:10 AM »
maxrandb (12,862 posts)

Remember, the Russian spies hacked both the DNC and the RNC.

Only DNC material was leaked.

If Putin is forced from office, the material that will become available will be a treasure trove of Retrumplicans corruption.

We don't have a record of Putin and Donnie Dipshit meetings and phone calls, but do you know who does? The Russians!

For the Retrumplicans, the material in Putin's top drawer must NEVER see the light of day.

We will eventually get a full record of the secret Putin/Orange Asspickle meetings and phone calls. It will make the Watergate Tapes and Pentagon Papers seem quaint.

Remember, the Orange Dipshit called Pootie more than I called my high school girlfriend.

"No Pootie, you hang up first"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216593242

BLAH BLAH BLAH  :whatever:

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Why the Retrumplicans are pro Putin
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 09:04:46 AM »
If Putin is forced from office, the material that will become available will be a treasure trove of Retrumplicans corruption.

We don't have a record of Putin and Donnie Dipshit meetings and phone calls, but do you know who does? The Russians!

For the Retrumplicans, the material in Putin's top drawer must NEVER see the light of day.

Ooooohhh, so close! Just switch Putin/Russians with Ukraine, and Trump/republicans with Biden, and you'll be on to something.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 09:09:12 AM »
maxrandb (12,862 posts)

Remember, the Russian spies hacked both the DNC and the RNC.

1. False premise.

2. The "hacking" of the DNC was a Dem insider, not the Russians. And whence comes DUmmie maxrandb's claim the Russians hacked the RNC? Should my question be, "From whose colon came ...?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 09:12:32 AM »
Because we all know that pouty was afraid of Ms. Clinton.  :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 05:57:57 PM »
Name one Republican that is Pro-Putin and please cite examples.  You lib-tards keep spouting this evidence free, just like the turd-burger which is Russian collusion in the 2016 election.

I'll wait. Might even drive over to buy some mini-tacos and hang out with Omaha Steve Dawes while I wait for this evidence.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 08:13:13 PM »
I love how they repeat the mantra that the russians hacked the dnc, when the FBI never examined their servers, and relied upon the word of a left leaning anti-Trump org called crowdstrike.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 08:29:40 AM by CollectivismMustDie »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 11:41:42 PM »
**** Putin and **** you DUmbasses. I don't like Commies of any nationality.

Feel better now, DUmbasses?  :)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2022, 10:25:45 AM »
A DUmpmonkey trying to analyze why a republican does something is like a cockroach trying to analyze why a human does something. The mental capacity just isn't there.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2022, 12:03:59 PM »
1. False premise.

2. The "hacking" of the DNC was a Dem insider, not the Russians. And whence comes DUmmie maxrandb's claim the Russians hacked the RNC? Should my question be, "From whose colon came ...?"

It is not a false premise because it is not really a question. It is a rhetorical comment that basically introduces a speech to follow that supports a preconceived answer. It is a way of establishing a conjecture to be a fact by using the answer as a factual statement. Circular argument.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2022, 03:48:56 PM »
More than one thing can be true at a time DUmmies.
One can believe Putin is a shitstain, while at the same time believe Biden is/has been/ and will continue to be a useless, feckless idiot.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2022, 06:44:33 PM »
For people that believe there is a huge gray area when it comes to gender, they sure are lapping up the good vs. Bad when it comes to warfare
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)