Author Topic: Can someone explain this video?  (Read 10458 times)

Offline catsmtrods

Can someone explain this video?
« on: September 13, 2016, 04:49:41 AM »
I don't understand how in one view the van comes in from the right and in the other from the left. Seems to me unless the camera was on the other side its not possible. Can't wrap my head around it?  [youtube]https://youtu.be/gCx0x0rigeQ[/youtube]
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: Can someone explain this video?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 07:16:40 AM »
Just the video processing.
They are just mirror images. Kind of like the same thing you can do with a photo... "flip" it with a photo editor.
This is an optional setting on a lot of video cameras. You may have experienced this taking a photo with your cell phone before depending on if you are using the front or back camera.
Imagine driving in your car and you turn around and face rearward and take a picture. YOUR view is that if left-right orientation. Now imagine that same scene, still behind you, but you are looking forward. Things that were on your right when you were facing them directly are now over your left shoulder.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 03:06:46 PM »
Just the video processing.
They are just mirror images. Kind of like the same thing you can do with a photo... "flip" it with a photo editor.
This is an optional setting on a lot of video cameras. You may have experienced this taking a photo with your cell phone before depending on if you are using the front or back camera.
Imagine driving in your car and you turn around and face rearward and take a picture. YOUR view is that if left-right orientation. Now imagine that same scene, still behind you, but you are looking forward. Things that were on your right when you were facing them directly are now over your left shoulder.

I don't know much about cameras but racking my brain today at work I figured it had to be a mirror image. Thanks
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 03:38:25 PM »
Uploaded to YouTube from the Southern Hemisphere?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.