Author Topic: 5 Myths the Left Has Created About Itself  (Read 772 times)

Offline MrsSmith

5 Myths the Left Has Created About Itself
« on: June 16, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »
5 Myths the Left Has Created About Itself

by John Hawkins

>>>

Liberals are pro-women: No, no: liberals are pro-liberal women -- as long as they know their place...

>>>

Liberals look out for black Americans: Really? How? By destroying black families with welfare? By championing releasing black criminals back into their communities? By standing up for rioters? By getting promising black college students into schools they're likely to flunk out of via Affirmative Action?

>>>

Liberals are compassionate: Liberals love nothing better than to talk about compassion and caring for the poor -- but, only when other people's money is involved. Studies consistently show that conservatives give more money to charity than liberals. What's supposed to be compassionate about robbing Peter to pay Paul to vote for you?

Liberals are intellectuals: Liberals portray themselves as brilliant intellectuals who are so much smarter than the riff-raff out there in flyover country. Meanwhile, back in the real world, they run presidential campaigns based on "hope" and "change" and the intellectual roots of their philosophy could be explained by a caveman...

>>>

Liberals are tolerant: Liberals are extremely tolerant -- of people who agree with them or of foreigners who hate America. Everybody else? Not so much.
>>>

:clap:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Peter3_1

Re: 5 Myths the Left Has Created About Itself
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 11:38:41 AM »
Talk about stating the obvious! :kumbaya:

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: 5 Myths the Left Has Created About Itself
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 01:18:39 PM »
Awesome. I'm keeping that one.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle